Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking (74891 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mfujah(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Nice ass. Doggy usually comes to mind when one sees ass like this. grin
u are fuckup bro... but true, greased with Vaseline and insert... omg am getting fuckedup too!
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Came here to read comments and wasn't disappointed.

Faith in Nigeria destroyed ... If this is what the youth spend their time thinking then small wonder why the country has made no science and Tech advancements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mathew247: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Ike nsi.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2016
AfroSamurai:
huge ass lady are best for marriage with good character though.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by darediamond(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
o lawd nature did cheat me grin
As shouder Pad they so also ButtockPad they now. Why get worried? Oya spice it up joor.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by atirolu(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2016
AfroSamurai:

Bad bado badest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
dat thing na nshi
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by deavicky(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
o lawd nature did cheat me grin
if u are the I see on ur dp, nature didn't cheat u at all. U are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by fkdmods: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I knw some guys already licking thier mouth....smh! undecided

The ones that do just don't know. Women who are big boned like that often deteriorate as soon as they drop one or two engines. Have you seen toolz of late? Nothing to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Her ass isn't too big.
I think it's more of her pose, she always has one leg forward...that's the pose for getting the perfect ass in pictures.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by babamoha(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Some guys can do anything to have a taste of this a.s
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by lonelydora: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

These days Chidinma's friends dey follow lick mouth too.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by deavicky(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
It reminds me of my primary shool days, when we use read mc milian. We will something like. This is a house. Is it a house?
this is a ass, is it a ass?
This is a egg. is it a egg?
This is a umbrella is a umbrella?
Where a and an mean the samething
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Everything will now overballon up after two kids... Abeg ah no want!
Provide her with all she needs, I bet, she'll stay trimmed just for you.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by samsam2019: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
The arse isn't that big . It was the way she posed that made it look bigger

Don't be conned
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by deavicky(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
Provide her with all she needs, I bet, she'll stay trimmed just for you.
this will the more reason why she will blow off. Fresh fish shawama, suya good car with Ac, good home, rest of mind and just name what she need if will not blow of in lass than a year.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
She try but I have mount bigger ones undecided
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by alaskido(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Nigerian men with big ass is like Butter and Bread. grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by okofians(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
not too special..shiit departmnt
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Mikylopez(f): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2016
deavicky:
if u are the I see on ur dp, nature didn't cheat u at all. U are beautiful.
tnx tho
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Mikylopez(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2016
darediamond:

As shouder Pad they so also ButtockPad they now. Why get worried? Oya spice it up joor.
nah i dont do such
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2016
maryjan8:
Nice one
sent u message on whatsapp, reply
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by AfroSamurai: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Faith in Nigeria destroyed ... If this is what the youth spend their time thinking hen small wonder why the country has made no science and Tech advancements
Oh please shut up. We've had enough of your sanctimonious type already. tongue
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by deavicky(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
tnx tho
u're welcome
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
deavicky:
this will the more reason why she will blow off. Fresh fish shawama, suya good car with Ac, good home, rest of mind and just name what she need if will not blow of in lass than a year.
Looool ... She won't blow up, buh she will mostly certainly get a little plus in weight, and for me that's pardonable.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by ThinkSmarter: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't like this type of ass, too fleshy, I bet u will not like it if she removes her clothes , she will be damn bad in her late 30s,
only good to look at under jeans
I am a fan of moderate ass
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by darediamond(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
nah i dont do such
I like your naturaliness.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by shevchenko(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
In advanced countries people don't objectifty women because of their butts.It's only in Nigeria where this scenario goes on unabated .
That's why women are being abused and raped on a daily basis in this chauvinistic country

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by shevchenko(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Faith in Nigeria destroyed ... If this is what the youth spend their time thinking hen small wonder why the country has made no science and Tech advancements

I thought it was just me that saw the stupidity in this kind of mentality .You know the funny thing .These are not youths but old men with daughters at home typing their way their stupidity on the web

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by shevchenko(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Oh please shut up. We've had enough of your sanctimonious type already. tongue

Like he said .I am not disappointed
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Sayelabola(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by tigonana: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2016
I dey imagine how I go handle dat backside for bed,walahi I go finish her!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.