Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking (74973 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Toosure70: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
another water fountain
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by francisduru: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Babe I get the size of cassava for you, 100percent satisfaction
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Oh please shut up. We've had enough of your sanctimonious type already. tongue

Ahhh my point has been proven
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Plus234(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2016
useless peoples, just ordinary ass and you idiots are shaking
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Brushless: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2016
2SWT:
Hmmm

Lemme just pass quietly
grin
2SWT:
Hmmm

Lemme just pass quietly
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Kronical(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Guess i aint a fan of Big behind..
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by chiraqDemon(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2016
This na wetin them call front and end view for engineering drawing
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mengho(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Nop, zero intrest
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Kingbuhari(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2016
yeah real men eat flesh not Bone... I'm obsessed with thick ladies... abeg standing ovation for thick girls in the House

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Oh my, this is fantastic cheesy
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Lionofdjungle: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
o lawd nature did cheat me grin
be contented with what you have, some guys prefer you the way you are. Those with heavy load at the front and back also have their own problems.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by quam9997(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I knw some guys already licking thier mouth....smh! undecided

Nice back cheesy grin
Big tummy angry embarassed she gat........

Bu I like your own glasses grin grin is t reco
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Mikylopez(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Lionofdjungle:
be contented with what you have, some guys prefer you the way you are. Those with heavy load at the front and back also have their own problems.
yh yh i do know dat... i was only joking
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by chiefojiji(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
PLC

public liability company
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by uzuede4(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
So she poses for photographs with her bombom alone? She knows what she is doing. But there are bomboms bigger than hers. crySo she poses for photographs with her bombom alone? She knows what she is doing. But there are bomboms bigger than hers.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by swagkingcole(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Meat don ready. grin
seriously, other guys might find her ass nice and desirable...she is not my type. sad

that is why God created the flat ones for people like u
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by egokudiowomoney: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
she tried sha1 but she still dey second position in La liga (back-ar) unlike chest-sea that is leading in Epl.few will understand my comment
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by goody1shoe73(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
richidinho:
That third comment though, is the ass connected to the nose?
The weight of the ass be pulling her down,making her gasp for breath. Like someone running with a heavy load
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Esdb3: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
zarakay:
Hmmm I see
She's really endowed .

*blank face* where is the ass?
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by TmoneyGroup: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sibeal:
She's got a bright future behind her. grin

#Am_Just_Being_Honest in #DjKHALID's Voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Ekeremgba(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:

kip quiet ur type is what many guys like us want.neva try to regrete ur God given nature.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Tobycharles: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
Lemme Make a way
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Tobycharles: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blessed is dude managing ds investment
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Tobycharles: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blessed is d dude managing ds investment
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Benwems(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
she looks old. what took her time to marry? guess many guys were enjoying that yansh. congratulations on finally settle down.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

The ones that do just don't know. Women who are big boned like that often deteriorate as soon as they drop one or two engines. Have you seen toolz of late? Nothing to write home about.
too much of it is nt gud jare

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
lonelydora:

These days Chidinma's friends dey follow lick mouth too.
Lols.....
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sayelabola:

i smh 4 u! undecided
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
quam9997:

Nice back cheesy grin
Big tummy angry embarassed she gat........

Bu I like your own glasses grin grin is t reco
undecided
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Sayelabola(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
i smh 4 u! undecided

The blood that runs through my veins is thicker. [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sayelabola:

The blood that runs through my veins is thicker. [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
I hear u undecided

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by zarakay(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Esdb3:

*blank face* where is the ass?

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.