Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking (74977 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Bitterleafsoup: 4:41am On Dec 20, 2016
iykedare:

I don't get you. Seem to me that you don't like the truth in my post. You all get touchy when we say the truth. Which of it is getting you riled up? Stretch marks? Cellulite? Or the fact that a big a5$ doesn't guarantee good sex and good pou$$1

Or are you pissed that I am not one of the Vaseline boys who gets turned on by just a sight of packaged meat. Common, I can tell you what it looks like with the clothes off.

If you have problem with any of the above, go to ******
Nothing has me any how Dear my skin neither full of cellulitis or stretch marks. You can only dream of a female like me. Yet and still does not mean you need to make those that do feel ugly. If you can't appreciate all shapes and sizes you are not a real man period!
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by CloudResident(m): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Meat pass meat.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Nothing has me any how Dear my skin neither full of cellulitis or stretch marks. You can only dream of a female like me. Yet and still does not mean you need to make those that do feel ugly. If you can't appreciate all shapes and sizes you are not a real man period!

Shut the hell up. Dream of someone like you? How look disgusting. Btw, learn English language before you reply me again.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2016
CloudResident:
Meat pass meat.. grin grin

It's not always the bigger the butt, the sweeter the pou$$1.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by koolaid87: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Nice ass. Doggy usually comes to mind when one sees ass like this. grin

with serious spanking
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by quam9997(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided

grin grin....wat I do
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Bitterleafsoup: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
iykedare:

Shut the hell up. Dream of someone like you? How look disgusting. Btw, learn English language before you reply me again.
Hahahaha english master, see your life. You fixed that rotten smelly mouth to insult and made yourself look rather foolish. Know your level son.
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by quam9997(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided

Happy New Year Boo wink grin
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by Burgerlomo: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Nice ass. Doggy usually comes to mind when one sees ass like this. grin

My favorite style grin
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
quam9997:

Happy New Year Boo wink grin
same to u o
Re: More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking by quam9997(m): 2:11am On Jan 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
same to u o

Nice of u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.