Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75536 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
KyleBrry:
... History has it that Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi a Russian Criminal, and former deputy of Duma was convicted for fraud in year 2003, and was given till January 31, 2006 to review 650 volume worth of charges pressed against him for fraud, each volume contained 250-270 pages at most. History will repeat itself once again, Zimbabweans, and other victims will understand better.
that's why I even put 2million in MMM LOL!! the bloody criminal is known worldwide, nowhere to run to. is he not a sincere ex-convict with intentions to make ppl happy? even your local govt dey tax ona and ona keep quiet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
are u possessed?
work before you eat cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
cynhamscakes:
MMM this, MMM that

All i know is that i don't like ponzi schemes. Too good to be true.
when your boyfriends are giving you money, y won't you say DAT...mumu..your fellow lady like you made over 3million naira .and you talking rubbish... so nah scam ba? mtchwwww..illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Gramondhigh(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.
i love ur spirit brother! My money no go loss! I will do mmm with my spare money till it disapears into thin air!

7 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NCP: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
NL itself its na complete package.

As una no gree read una history books, study global trends and check una country financial/economic history, datz why NL raise alarm for una. Better people raise concerns for dis MMM matter but una behave like dog wey abandon hin owner for hunting ground.

mjconcept:
If Seun and his mods no die untop mmm matter nothing go fit kill them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

worrk before you eat cry cry no be my fault

nofreemoneyforstreet cool
define the work? slavery or carrying file for years in search of jobs?

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
that's why I even put 2million in MMM LOL!! the bloody criminal is known worldwide, nowhere to run to. is he not a sincere ex-convict with intentions to make ppl happy? even your local govt dey tax ona and ona keep quiet.
MMM has crashed and gone forever grin

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

work before you eat cheesy
MMM is not a job, people are there to help ppl. it's just that your greedy mentality will tmake ut as an investment scheme.

your weak stingy mind won't allow u give out so u now hate everyone tryin to help others

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

MMM has crashed and gone forever grin
chai! and I sent 250 k on Thursday, I don fyiok up oh!

buhahaha otondo!!!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
define the work? slavery or carrying file for years in search of jobs?
so y the cry when that MMM crashed, leave us as we rejoice over the death of MMM grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NCP: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
What is coming on 14 January 2017 is going to be a complete financial nightmare

What happened this December 2016 will be viewed/remembered as a successful picnic party compared to the Upcoming January 2017 Nightmare Disaster.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

I thought I read that participants can still to continue to provide help. You don't really have to wait till January before moving your money out of the bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
lowlife dude

5 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
... Make Smart people happy, those who understand the dymanics of a Ponzi Scheme. History also has it that; Mavrodi declared MMM bankrupt on December 22, 1997, and then disappeared, and was on the run until his arrest in 2003. Would you like me to brief you about some 66,000 zimbabweans who lost 80% of their shares to MMM Global Zimbabwe??

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
erico2k2:
I dey follow the pray this MMM comes back oh, cos by chance it does not come back,E go affect all of us Oooooo

It will be interesting to know how the collapse of MMM would affect all of us.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by braynchris: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is a man who has been labelled a fraudster by the whole world even his own country wants to jail him again for fraud. and some people still believe him.... Well humans are dumb, after all people still believe Tupac is alive grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by beevalley: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Waiting on January. Thanks for the news mavrodi.
Make i ph my spare 200k. No time.
Oya mmm haters, start crying grin

5 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cynhamscakes(f): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
handsomety:
when your boyfriends are giving you money, y won't you say DAT...mumu..your fellow lady like you made over 3million naira .and you talking rubbish... so nah scam ba? mtcjhwwww..illiterate

You are an idiot for talking nonsense. What did i say that is bad? Thunder fire you there 10million times. Is it ny force to like it? I said i don't like ponzi schemes go and hug transformer. Onye ala like you.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
samsonkjohn:
Some biggotten comments can be irritating, you are here following Nairaland like ur life depends on it, fools, you know noting about MMM, only mere stupid financial interpretations, as if you have gone for any business school or even iCAN b4. Nonsense. Movrodi as brought change and a freedom from mental financial slavery, instead of you to study how it works , u keep blabing bullshit. MMM as come to change for good.

This puase mode shows that MMM as financial security for everyone and ensures no one looses any money be it new or old participants

When it opens by January you will come back and beg to join. God bless Movrodi, God bless MMM . Together we change the world

Comic relief.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Emulti(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin

U are evil and enemy of progress.
u will never make progress in ur life.

8 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

why are u this wicked? if ur poor dying mother's money was trapped would u wish for the scheme not to return? let us remember no matter how u condemn those participating calling them names like greedy people and so never wish them evil cos the evil u wish for ur neighbour today would surely return to u not necessarily in this form but in a form that could even be fatal and then u begin to ask what u have done to deserve what u got.

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fkdmods: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:

Brutaljab you see what I have been saying? Nigerians don't learn from anything. And you say they want change. How do you change someone who refuses to learn? How?

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by braynchris: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
MMM is not a job, people are there to help ppl. it's just that your greedy mentality will tmake ut as an investment scheme.

your weak stingy mind won't allow u give out so u now hate everyone tryin to help others
Lol. .. Aggrieved MMM gambler

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by castiello(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
lordfizco:
fuc.ck all MMM haters Useless people,foools undecided

LEAVE MMM ALONE!!!!!!!!! FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still the abuse us instead to be begging us to help you pray make your investment return Jan cos all I can see in my vision is that you are on a very long thing, real movie wey no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by gbeny007(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Who send you go those places? Anybody come inside your room to enforce you indulge in any of such illicit wealth desires? It's only the greedy like majority of MMMers that those outlets are created for, if you don't get bad news about hotels, sport betting, smoking pubs, etc it's because the management have physical presence and they all have DISCLAIMER! Just like MMM. But MMM is getting all these attracted attack because it will cause more problem for the Govt, people will commit suicide, more madness in the society, mental disorder and high traumatic patients.
deebrain:
I think he has a point.

I have my reservations about the scheme.

I wonder why forex, football betting, and the likes, that have been eating people's money like devil, even while creating an addiction, did not get negative attention.

Many sports and social establishments even used football betting sites as sponsors.

I have a friend that runs one of these outlets. They make so much money from the losses on match predictions.

But no bad media.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

MMM, the Father Christmas that refused to give out Christmas gifts!

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Hahaha.. Be like say na the babe dump you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MAKABBEY(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
if all of the mmm participants still get little sense remain, they will know that sergel or segun will not write that crap, don't you see the tone of the message? don't you see the mood of the writer? it is one of the moderators that wrote it..... Sergel has brain to write crap more that this.

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by braynchris: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

why are u this wicked? if ur poor dying mother's money was trapped would u wish for the scheme not to return? let us remember no matter how u condemn those participating calling them names like greedy people and so never wish them evil cos the evil u wish for ur neighbour today would surely return to u not necessarily in this form but in a form that could even be fatal and then u begin to ask what u have done to deserve what u got.

angry angry
All gamblers are greedy,.... Greedy, greedy, greedy.
As for the wishes, I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by segsxpendable(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
That message is practically meant for Seun....
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by hotspec(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sleeping with one eye closed...in case...

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MAKABBEY(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
I don't know how reasonable adults will invest millions of naira on who dey can't hold accountable.... if anybody no the address of mmm headquarters, pls tell us, or u no any of their contacts.... I pity some people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.