Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja (2128 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by ify2016: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
I just saw this post on my friend facebook wall. Life is really strange. While millions of dollars have been wasted in the name of MMM, few people who made good return from investment rocked Ikeja MMM end of year party. The wall of my friend read thus;
MMM end of the year event today . Live @
Ikeja Lagos. It was a wonderful event. Thumbs
up to Chuddy-MMM number one man and the
organizers.

Keep your faith strong and positive. Something in me is telling me that Nigerians will smile.

1 Share

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by odogwubiafra: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pisures now or...
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by ify2016: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
more

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM participants be like

MMM is coming back soon

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Am thinking how this nairaland forum would look like come Jan 14th
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by queenitee(f): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
To say d truth,some people son make am thru MMM,some are dead and some will still die
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by shininglite(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
use your spare money... I repeat use your spare money.. I also repeat use your spare money.. oh sory did i say your spare money, yes not money for your wedding or house rent

NA JOKE O
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Leopantro: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM pays.......some people while others dey cry and wait for January 13th
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by 2el(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016

WHEN MMM FINALLY COMES BACK JANUARY

MMM-ers BE LIKE......

2 Likes

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Why do I feel this chuddy guy is exposing himself to danger?

MMM people get liver sha.

Flattees sef!
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 3:07am On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:
To say d truth,some people son make am thru MMM,some are dead and some will still die
Nigerians took MMM to a whole new level. Even end of the year party is being organized against all odds . grin grin grin Mavrodi himself would be wondering why he didn't start his mmm global in Nigeria. If they had started MMM global In Nigeria, it would have withstood all shocks. Ponzi scheme just found a safe haven it has been looking for .

Nigerians have domesticated it, Russians can go to he'll.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by queenitee(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
Nigerians took MMM to a whole new level. Even end of the year party is being organized against all odds . grin grin grin Mavrodi himself would be wondering why he didn't start his mmm global in Nigeria. If they had started MMM global In Nigeria, it would have withstood all shocks. Ponzi scheme just found a safe haven it has been looking for .

Nigerians have domesticated it, Russians can go to he'll.
Lol,true tho

1 Like

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Neddstark: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2016
In a normal society, Chuddy will be in jail like Mavrodi. Nigeria is a lawless shitholé
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

Lol,true tho
is that you?
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by queenitee(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
is that you?
Yea,why?
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Basalt(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
enemies of progress will not like this news.

MMM for life.
even at gun point, I will never stop MMM.

MMM has changed my life, and come january it will resume from where it stopped

2 Likes

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

Yea,why?
I can't make that comment here. I won't be fair to you if I do.
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by queenitee(f): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
I can't make that comment here. I won't be fair to you if I do.
I don't think so
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Yarduni: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
Why do I feel this chuddy guy is exposing himself to danger?

MMM people get liver sha.

Flattees sef!

He has already stolen alot of money from mmmmugus. Can't you see the bodyguards around him, who are likely harmed? He has much money to afford that.

1 Like

Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

I don't think so
I respect women. I won't say it here.
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yarduni:

He has already stolen alot of money from mmmmugus. Can't you see the bodyguards around him, who are likely harmed? He has much money to afford that.
he's even moving around with bodyguards.
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by queenitee(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
I respect women. I won't say it here.
grin grin grin
Berra say it
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
he's even moving around with bodyguards.

Chief tapper grin
Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by Caseless: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

grin grin grin
Berra say it
*cries*

Let's talk of here.

(1) (Reply)

30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business / How To Make Online Money With Nnu.ng - Click To Register Here / VIDA Divina-distributors/affiliates Wanted(free Sign Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.