Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola (11495 Views)

Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by KomonSense: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Speaker of House of Reps, Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara Tweets about preaching in a Catholic Church in Yola, Nigerians React

Speaker of Nigerian House of Representatives, Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara was spotted preaching at the 2016 Christmas Carol at St Theresa's Cathedral, Jimeta, Adamawa State on Sunday.

cc Lalasticlala ...Will you listen to a Nigerian politician preaching to you?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by KomonSense: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
See Nigerian's reaction..

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. I can sight some pained northerners below me ranting, is it my fault that you are from north ?. Remember you should give God glory no matter your situation. Everybody knows there is wide gap between the north and the south and that shouldn't be a debatable issue. Stop embarrassing yourself with those pictures of yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by agwom(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by lawrenzi(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2016
we hear
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Caseless: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Yeye!
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by QuotaSystem: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. Even Christians from other denominations don't have such right let alone a moslem. Does he know Christ ?

Speaker Yakubu Dogara is a Christian.

Not every northerner is a Muslim.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by freshboi88: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Op u dnt preach in a Christmas Carol...... It's a Carol. He was giving an address to the people based on his place n d society........

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Caseless: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Speaker Yakubu Dogara is a Christian.

Not every northerner is a Muslim.
southerners have little information about the north, but they scream atop their ignorance.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Atiku2019: 1:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by QuotaSystem: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
southerners have little information about the north, but they scream atop their ignorance.

What's most amazing is how they flaunt their ignorance with pride, some actually think the North is a 100% desert wasteland crawling with illiterate Almajirai with zero semblance of modernity, civilization or religious diversity whatsoever.

One unexposed dimwit even tried to compare the road infrastructure in Katsina with the South South grin.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Caseless: 1:49am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What's most amazing is how they flaunt the ignorance with pride, some actually think the North is a 100% desert wasteland crawling with Almajirai with no semblance of modernity, civilization or religious diversity whatsoever.

One unexposed dimwit even tried to compare the road infrastructure in Katsina with the South South grin.
you should have asked the cow to visit katsina and see for himself.

When you hear them talk, you wonder the kind of education they get down there. Everything goes...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2016
^^^ I tire for them. They tink say there region pass north develop. Let them know. Only Lagos can beat North excluding Abuja. Kano is now number second.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:
^^^ I tire for them. They tink say there region pass north develop. Let them know. Only Lagos can beat North excluding Abuja. Kano is now number second.

All i see is one flyover in 4 pictures undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by victorvezx(m): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. Even Christians from other denominations don't have such right let alone a moslem. Does he know Christ ?
Yimu, Yakubu Dogara is a Christian. Not every person from the north is a Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by ThinkSmarter: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2016
No big deal, after all He is a Christian, and all Christians are called to preach the gospel.
or re u surprised Bc he z a politician, God do answer prostitutes and armed robber prayers too, Christ said that He didn't come to save the righteous but to save the lost sheep like Dogara, me, aunty Sandra that z into men biz, and including u if u believe.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Carry urself come kano to tour it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3348783/beautiful-city-kano
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Sai ahankali. Dogara
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by malton: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. I can sight some pained northerners below me ranting, is it my fault that you are from north ?. Remember you should give God glory no matter your situation. Everybody knows there is wide gap between the north and the south and that shouldn't be a debatable issue. Stop embarrassing yourself with those pictures of yours.

Trying to pin your life's frustrations on the northerners wouldn't help ease off your problems.

You talk about pain in a way that demonstrates your simplemindedness.

Maybe there's a gap that we are not aware of. Care to explain? Because the only gap I see is the one between the dumbest Panda and you.

It beats me how an animal manages to have more intelligence than a human.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Martinola(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Yawning...
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:

Very true. Thank God i spent 4yrs there. It changed my life because the most devoted christians are in the north

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by leoweblinkblog(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
what about that?
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by efilefun(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
That's the longest in west africa before the recently commissioned one in Ghana... kindly show us one of such from your region so we could silence the OP
FuckyourMama:

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Until I see what he preached in words because as far as I am concern there is difference between addressing and preaching grin
Not hating though but the house of the Lord should be revered call me Old School if you like smiley but that is how it should remain and be.
Meanwhile which of the following did he do?

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by nickxtra(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
A christian in body, but muslim in heart
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Maybe you show 1 from your region to silence them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by elampiro(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Funny comments
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Can u imagine some people ignorance,And that is why they are easily fooled for the creation of a republic.Not all Northerns are Muslim,and not all states In North are Muslim owned
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

May you show 1 from your region to silence them.

There are no bad roads in the South East. GEJ has done all the roads in the East and put flyovers everywhere. grin grin

See pics of the wonderful roads in the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting / Assault: Benin Monarch Curses Task Force Chief! / Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.