Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola (11510 Views)

Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by superstarDikk(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. I can sight some pained northerners below me ranting, is it my fault that you are from north ?. Remember you should give God glory no matter your situation. Everybody knows there is wide gap between the north and the south and that shouldn't be a debatable issue. Stop embarrassing yourself with those pictures of yours.
See as u just embarrass yourself. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by darediamond(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Impossible!!. He was addressing the people not preaching. I can sight some pained northerners below me ranting, is it my fault that you are from north ?. Remember you should give God glory no matter your situation. Everybody knows there is wide gap between the north and the south and that shouldn't be a debatable issue. Stop embarrassing yourself with those pictures of yours.
If we are to go the religious way of Ruling, then Christians will take old of the Scepter in Nigeria for Eternity.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by QuotaSystem: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:

Even more ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by claremont(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:

If you are educated, you really need to go and ask for a refund from the schools you attended. They did you a great disservice.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by darediamond(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What's most amazing is how they flaunt their ignorance with pride, some actually think the North is a 100% desert wasteland crawling with illiterate Almajirai with zero semblance of modernity, civilization or religious diversity whatsoever.

One unexposed dimwit even tried to compare the road infrastructure in Katsina with the South South grin.
For each of the examples you sighted apart from Road, 99% of it is true. As for your roads, your climates makes your roads last longer nothing more. No repeated heavy Rainfals like ours in the South Altogether. So there is practically nothing your Parasitic North have to boast over any Southern States.
I am from South West, start trowing your drones.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Ahmeduana(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
southerners have little information about the north, but they scream atop their ignorance.
DID YOU MEAN THE WHOLE SOUTH OR FEW?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Ahmeduana(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What's most amazing is how they flaunt their ignorance with pride, some actually think the North is a 100% desert wasteland crawling with illiterate Almajirai with zero semblance of modernity, civilization or religious diversity whatsoever.

One unexposed dimwit even tried to compare the road infrastructure in Katsina with the South South grin.
DON'T BLAME THE SOUTHERNAS THAT THINK THAT WAY, WHEN ALL THE MIDDLE BELTANS LIKE BEHAVING LIKE HUNTING DOGS BEHIND THERE CORE HAUSA MASTERS

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Tisham20(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
who he EPP
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by justflow1(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:
^^^ I tire for them. They tink say there region pass north develop. Let them know. Only Lagos can beat North excluding Abuja. Kano is now number second.
the way northerners construct sentences at times baffles me alot, how can you frame a sentence in this manner? (asif you are addressing the almajiris). one of this days follow your normal mode of transportation (Dangote Trailer) to states like, Calabar,Akwa-Ibom, Portharcout left alone lagos, then you would be left with an everlasting question which is "are this place Nigeria? "

But please before you quote me back, try as much as u can to avoid any form of errors
Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:

DON'T BLAME THE SOUTHERNAS THAT THINK THAT WAY, WHEN ALL THE MIDDLE BELTANS LIKE BEHAVING LIKE HUNTING DOGS BEHIND THERE CORE HAUSA MASTERS

Nothing like middle belt. We have NW NE NC. And the person you quote has Fulani genes and he is not a Muslim. Middle belt matter go kill some Southerners. Na D place wey dey give u headache. Middle Belt remains north weda u like it or hate it. When appointment and other good things come dah side, you call it northnization and when you want them join you to betray north u call them Middle belt.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2016
justflow1:
the way northerners construct sentences at times baffles me alot, how can you frame a sentence in this manner? (asif you are addressing the almajiris). one of this days follow your normal mode of transportation (Dangote Trailer) to states like, Calabar,Akwa-Ibom, Portharcout let alone lagos, then you would be left with an everlasting question which is "are this place Nigeria? "

But please before you quote me back, try as much as u can to avoid any form of errors
Best Regards

And who English don epp. We Ab0kis dont Ned ur grammar sir. Shey u undastan wetin I talk. Attack the Post concerning the infrastructural development of the north in contrast to the South. My grama no bi ur own businez. U dey hear me so. Be warn.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by petersky: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm a northern jihadist mount in catholic church altar preaching the word of allah , pope must hear this
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by justflow1(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:

And who English don epp. We Ab0kis dont Ned ur grammar sir. Shey u undastan wetin I talk. Attack the Post concerning the infrastructural development of the north in contrast to the South. My grama no bi ur own businez. U dey hear me so. Be warn.

And what is this one saying? flapdoodles!
its quite unfortunate, illiteracy is a great disease they say
i cant even bring out a single meaning from all you think you have typed

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2016
justflow1:

And what is this one saying? flapdoodles!
its quite unfortunate, illiteracy is a great disease they say
i cant even bring out a single meaning from all you think you have typed

Ok. Educated Illiterate.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by QuotaSystem: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
darediamond:

For each of the examples you sighted apart from Road, 99% of it is true. As for your roads, your climates makes your roads last longer nothing more. No repeated heavy Rainfals like ours in the South Altogether. So there is practically nothing your Parasitic North have to boast over any Southern States.
I am from South West, start trowing your drones.

Much as I'd like to oblige, I've got bigger fish to fry at the moment.

This might cure the ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1945471/true-face-north

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Bolognese: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Dogara is a Christian, He attends Living Faith Church,I know because I have seen him several times at Goshen.
Olodo!!!

petersky:
Hmm a northern jihadist mount in catholic church altar preaching the word of allah , pope must hear this
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by justflow1(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:

Ok. Educated Illiterate.
thats what you are, dolt!
Risible things are been heard. a whole L. G. A without a school despite the whooping allocation that goes to that clueless state.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by ianSweet(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
petersky:

Ignorance is indeed a disease.
Yakubu Dogara's tribe in Bauchi state probably accepted Christianity before your tribe did.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by DanPel(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
KomonSense:
Speaker of House of Reps, Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara Tweets about preaching in a Catholic Church in Yola, Nigerians React

Speaker of Nigerian House of Representatives, Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara was spotted preaching at the 2016 Christmas Carol at St Theresa's Cathedral, Jimeta, Adamawa State on Sunday.

cc Lalasticlala ...[s]Will you listen to a Nigerian politician preaching to you?[/s]

will you listen to a Nigerian poli-thief-ian padding to you?
ME:MBA,RARA,BABU

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by darediamond(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Much as I'd like to oblige, I've got bigger fish ti fry at the moment.

This might cure the ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1945471/true-face-north

Exactly what I am expecting of your uninteligence self, you are defending development your Parasitic Region with Roads and other mundane things is this era?
All you showed are abundant here in the South Altogether.
But it still amazes me why Your Region and it occupants are Epitome of Lawlessness.
I keep on using Parasitic if you notice because the Funds with which you use to accomplished majority of your flimsy accomplishments are drained from the South.
Apart from others, the same Buhari during Abacha's reign used PTF money to develop the North neglecting South which produced and still producing the Funds.
Civilization is not just about how well educated one is, It is seriously about Proper Reasoning which your Leaders and majority of you followers up there lacks.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by baysol: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2016
OkoYiboz:

There are no bad roads in the South East. GEJ has done all the roads in the East and put flyovers everywhere. grin grin

See pics of the wonderful roads in the SE.

The chieftains of bogus claims of planet Earth. No be them be the wishful thinking developer of Lagos. A ba idi gbogbo yin omo ole Igbo. Afi kan ransho le oro owo in the name of hard working instead of hard stealing.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by QuotaSystem: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Cry me a river grin

darediamond:

[s]Exactly what I am expecting of your uninteligence self, you are defending development your Parasitic Region with Roads and other mundane things is this era?
All you showed are abundant here in the South Altogether.
But it still amazes me why Your Region and it occupants are Epitome of Lawlessness.
I keep on using Parasitic if you notice because the Funds with which you use to accomplished majority of your flimsy accomplishments are drained from the South.
Apart from others, the same Buhari during Abacha's reign used PTF money to develop the North neglecting South which produced and still producing the Funds.
Civilization is not just about how well educated one is, It is seriously about Proper Reasoning which your Leaders and majority of you followers up there lacks.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
justflow1:

thats what you are, dolt!
Risible things are been heard. a whole L. G. A without a school despite the whooping allocation that goes to that clueless state.

Indeed you're a dolt. Your embryonic ectoderm is malfunctioning.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Akpan107(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:
^^^ I tire for them. They tink say there region pass north develop. Let them know. Only Lagos can beat North excluding Abuja. Kano is now number second.
Hmmmm.. Take it easy! I was born and raised in Kano. Though Kwankwaso tried in building some few fly-over, Kano will be equal to a village when compared with Port-harcurt city. If you have been to Rivers State, and its main city, you wont say all these.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by deusp: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2016
I'm a Christian Yoruba guy..i grew up in the north...and I can boastfully say that northerners are the coolest and most honest pips you can see in Nigeria..and they are the most humble (minus the religion extremist)my northern friends have correct money drive cool cars (they love BMW cars)and they still remain humble and relate with everyone well..but give an igbo boy or my Yoruba pips just Toyota,the pride that they will possess has no part 2...cheap food and cold weather during the dry season...and when it comes to the beautiful girls..who fine pass northern girls ?in summary northerners are the coolest kids on the block #it's just sad that some mumu Fulani pips and Dem boko trying to destroy the place ....lastly borno girls are just the definition of beauty
FuckyourMama:

All i see is one flyover in 4 pictures undecided
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Akpan107(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:
few pictures...

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Akpan107(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
FriendChoice:

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Ipisi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
video or adonbilivit.... politicians
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
deusp:
I'm a Christian Yoruba guy..i grew up in the north...and I can boastfully say that northerners are the coolest and most honest pips you can see in Nigeria..and they are the most humble (minus the religion extremist)my northern friends have correct money drive cool cars (they love BMW cars)and they still remain humble and relate with everyone well..but give an igbo boy or my Yoruba pips just Toyota,the pride that they will possess has no part 2...cheap food and cold weather during the dry season...and when it comes to the beautiful girls..who fine pass northern girls ?in summary northerners are the coolest kids on the block #it's just sad that some mumu Fulani pips and Dem boko trying to destroy the place ....lastly borno girls are just the definition of beauty

Your story really touched my heart

1 Like

Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by shaydeenamz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
southerners have little information about the north, but they scream atop their ignorance.
he is from my area,hey south we have a lot of Christians in d north n as far as am concern Christianity is in d north
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Caseless: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
shaydeenamz:
he is from my area,hey south we have a lot of Christians in d north n as far as am concern Christianity is in d north
just my point.
Re: Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola by Apina(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
deusp:
Are u talking about the same borno I am in presently? Cos am still looking for the beautiful gals u mentioned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo At "This Is Africa Exhibition" In Lagos (Photos) / We'll Continue To Arrest, Prosecute Looters Despite No Conviction - VP Osinbajo / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.