Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi (3467 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
I just Googled the man behind MMM, guess what I found?
Anyone still thinking they'd get their money back need brain transplant.

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Apus: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2016
It's either u're a child or just refused 2 grow.

8 Likes

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Apus:

You're grown up and yet invested in a criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
You are just googling him for the first time now? Really? Wow, you have no atom of curiosity in you

2 Likes

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Apus: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:

You're grown up and yet invested in a criminal?

No, i didn't. D stunt u were tryin 2 pull dis monday mornin jst wsn't it. I'm still growing though
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Tandullceblog:
You are just googling him for the first time now? Really? Wow, you have no atom of curiosity in you

The publicity surrounding him made me Google his name. Why else would I google the name? For your information I never invested 1naira on MMM, I knew all about ponzi schemes already.

1 Like

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Apus:

No, i didn't. D stunt u were tryin 2 pull dis monday mornin jst wsn't it. I'm still growing though
Not pulling a stunt, I googled mavrodi and posted the result.
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by jimharry21(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM a scheme for the lazy, greedy, clueless and looters. my investment is only in Hard work. my hope is in God alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:
MMM this early morning? don't u have anything meaningful to do? are u this jobless? what if they get back their money don't u think all this rantings would make u look like a fool? why not wait and see if they would get back their money before predicting doom for them. Mind u some day some how u or someone close or related to u would be in a predicament that u would wish and pray they recover and then someone somewhere too would wish u or ur loved ones never recover, be careful what u wish for others, if people loose their cash it does not make u better neither would it solve any of ur problem for u.

2 Likes

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
ethene:

MMM this early morning? don't u have anything meaningful to do? are u this jobless? what if they get back their money don't u think all this rantings would make u look like a fool? why not wait and see if they would get back their money before predicting doom for them. Mind u some day some how u or someone close or related to u would be in a predicament that u would wish and pray they recover and then someone somewhere too would wish u or ur loved ones never recover, be careful what u wish for others, if people loose their cash it does not make u better neither would it solve any of ur problem for u.
[/s]

All I did was post his profile which revealed him to be a criminal. Tough if you don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:

The publicity surrounding him made me Google his name. Why else would I google the name? For your information I never invested 1naira on MMM, I knew all about ponzi schemes already.

Lol, who asked you if you invested in it. And since you did not invest in it, why not leave those who invested in it to decide whether to believe they'll get their money back or not.

Its a sore topic
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by DickTator1: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Lol, who asked you if you invested in it. And since you did not invest in it, why not leave those who invested in it to decide whether to believe they'll get their money back or not.
Those who didn't invest in it still needs to be warned.
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Garshyzee(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:

U knew all about ponzi schemes already, yet u just Googled mavrodis name for d first time... undecided
Gerrarahere mehn
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by goke4real(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by Alexbrain(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
goke4real:
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL
Really? That will be a good idea. But wat if someone does not have the 30%?
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by trevolady(f): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2016
goke4real:

I cant find this news any where on my PO, why spreading fake news Jan 14 will determine our fate!
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by smksean(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:
your just knowing this now wow
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by smksean(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2016
goke4real:
chai feel sorry for this kind of desperate people
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by beevalley: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=trevolady post=52063696]

its an interpretation
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by silvernus0: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:

DID WE GIVE HIM OUR MONEY BY HAND, ITS NON OF YOUR BIZ , YOU ARE PROBERBLY IN THE PRESS , WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE RETALIATING , BUT KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF

A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS IN A BANK TOLD ME THEY TOLD THEM IN STAFF MEETING IN THE BANK TO PREACH BAD NEW TO THEIR CUSTOMERS ABOUT MMM BC IF MMM CONTINUES IT WILL EFFECT THEIR BUSINESS AND THEY WILL LOSE MORE MONEY THEY REPORT TO GREEDY SELVES AND SHAREHOLDERS

Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by georgeotaru: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
DickTator1:

Not pulling a stunt, I googled mavrodi and posted the result.
Who send you? JJC
Re: Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi by mex22: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Apus:

To have an incite into what to expect from MMM...WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU

Nigerians are so funny.did you think MMM was going to make u rich.Successful business men like dangote,Otedola etc didn't get wealthy by investing in ponzi schemes.They made their money by investing in a business that has a PROCESS.Things don't work like that.Guess participants didn't ask theirselves where MMM was getting the money to pay for d ridiculous bonuses.A scheme that tells u "USE YOUR SPARE MONEY" clearly spells insincerity.My believe is some people or persons running the platform where getting help without providing help.The video is an eye opener.WATCH

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Access Bank Debit Visa ATM Card For Online Transactions / Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 / Forex No Deposit Bonus All Details About The Free Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.