Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Really Excites You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Really Excites You (406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Excites You by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2016
I came across this quote last night, "the things that excite you are not random. They are connected to your purpose. Follow them." So I woke up this morning thinking, 'what really excites me?' Without bias, I started writing down the truth. (I really need to because we are gonna be in a fresh year soon).
Firstly, getting and sharing knowledge excite me. That explains a lot of things about me; my love for books and quotes, my love for 'Digging Deep' back in school, my love for 'Integrity Worship Center' during youth service, my friendship with the man who is now my hubby, my love for Joyce Meyer, David Ibiyeomie, Sam Adeyemi and the like, my past job, my present career and my enjoyment of social media which is the biggest platform for receiving and sharing information.
Secondly, beauty excites me. I get excited by all things beautiful. I want to be friends with beautiful people, behold the beauty of nature, eat beautiful food and snacks, go to beautiful places, look at beautiful designs and pictures, own beautiful pieces and have all things around me beautiful.
Lastly, I always say that life should be simple and exciting. I am not a complex kind of person. I get excited by other normal everyday things that excite everybody; mind blowing movies, holidays, laughter, friendship, but most of all, amazing songs.

Like my page: www.facebook.com/Godloversnetwork
Re: What Really Excites You by TashaGirl: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
I love cameras and I love talking

1 Like

Re: What Really Excites You by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Wow, I think you are exactly me. this are really my few best things. I also read the stuff about what really interest you last night and it was somehow interesting. you are almost like me only that I love watching inspirational and educative movies so much. I think we have so much in common.

1 Like

Re: What Really Excites You by ifex370(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2016
I love networks.. Hacking.. Playing bass.. Worshipping God Almighty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Domestic Help Agency / Career In A Mart. / Help Me Launch My Career Please. God Go Bless Una

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.