Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi (21538 Views)

Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) / VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Recession Dog Eats Wooden Chair!!! pics & video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2016
There was outrage, yesterday, at Gwallameji, the Federal Polytechnic Student Village, Bauchi State when a dog was found eating a new born baby abandoned at a refuse dump.

Vanguard reports that several of such incidents have been recorded in the area with this coming less than four months after the lifeless body of a new born baby in a polythene bag was found at a refuse dump in the same area. It was learnt that the incident attracted many people to the scene. An eye witness, who only gave his name as Isaiah, said: “I was coming back from church when I saw many people behind a house away from ours. I became curious and went to see what was happening there.

“What I saw there was disgusting and annoying. It was someone, who dumped a new born baby at a refuse dump and a dog was found eating it (the baby). “From the look of things and from what I heard people say, the baby was abandoned alive but was killed by the dog. “How can someone do this to an innocent child? How can a human life be treated with such levity? It’s so bad and inhumane.” He said some of the onlookers dug a shallow pit and buried the remains of the baby just beside the refuse site. Contacted on phone, the traditional Chief of Gwallameji, Hassan Ibrahim, confirmed the incident, saying he was not at the scene personally to see things.

He said: “I got a call from someone informing me of the incident but I told the person that I was not around. When I called the number back, I was told that Wakilin Sarkin Gwallameji (representative of the chief of Gwallameji), Sanusi Mohammed, was already there. “Since he was there, I continued with what I was doing knowing that he would handle everything well. As I speak with you now, I haven’t met him yet for information on the incident.” Efforts to get comment from the Police were fruitless as several calls put through to the mobile phone of the Acting Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Bauchi State Command, Haruna Mohammed, failed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/dog-eats-new-born-baby-bauchi/

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by HQuadreal: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Warridis.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Teniolasmart: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2016
is that d dog...........................................bloggers and lies even tho i didn't read it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Mynd44: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by eleojo23: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'm sorry but I think Buhari's recession is somehow responsible for this.

Recession has hit the animal kingdom. embarassed

Even dogs are now eating unusual things...embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by TINALETC3(f): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
:' cry ooooooooh, bad news everywhere cry
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by midehi2(f): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
what was the dog thinking? shocked
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Next2Bezee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
They will now kill this dog but forget that some wicked soul was the one that abandoned the baby alive in the first place. angry

If you don't want children then practice safe sex, condoms, birth control pills, dem plenty. Better than deliberately carrying the child for 9 months, just to abandon it after birth embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by jamalnation(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wtf
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by ylaa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ah
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
wow! Wow!!

See what buhari Caused... In this country people die of hunger talk less of Animals
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by SexyNairalander: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
wtf
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Riversides2003(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why always from the north, just like the onces from Kenya and Zimbabwe.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Slimwize(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by cusBeta: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
oboy eee. Dis is serious, even d change affect dog o. Man best friend chopping man. Hmmmm.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Proffdada: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by sod09(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
misleading headline
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by LLSAINT(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Then tomorrow the mother of the dumped baby would be going to mountain tops, babalawos and what-have-you, looking for a child when a dog has eaten her womb! If you cannot take responsibilities, then ZIP UP!
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Recession don hit dogs cry
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by jbkomo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
This story get as i be o. Which hunger catch d dog wey na only baby sweet am chop
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Hades2016(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Watin person no go hear
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Yemike(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
You think picture of that innocent dog can do? pinshure of the baby or aadonbilit.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2016

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by ajalawole(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
What outrage. Do they expect a dog to take the new born baby to hospital. Whosoever dump the baby dea will never have peace in Life.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Alexbrain(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
My God pple of this generation are so heartless. This is really inhumane and irritating.
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Silentscreamer(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis is wot happens wen a lady gets pregnant out of wed lock.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Nixiepie(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm I pity people eating dogs
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
The dog & its owner should be sacrificed to Ogun Laakaye Oshimale.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by paulchineduN(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Northern ritual
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by prinsam30: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
pishure of the dog eating the pikin or adonbilivit
Re: Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi by Olubukola16(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some mothers though, smh! Why did you open ur legs or even use protection when you knew you wouldn't be able to take care of the baby? What other people are earnestly praying to God for was what someone threw away, hmmmmm....... ejo n be lorun! Imagine, the poor baby's mother abandoned the baby and the "onijekuje" dog went to eat the baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willow; my GSD. / Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.