Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship (705 Views)

Timothy Ofoegbu: Why Catholics Don't Eat Meat On Good Friday (Video) / Sex On Good Friday / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by true2god: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by annunaki2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
I am really so excited that the evils of Islam are being exposed at a phenomenal rate, thank God for the Internet, very soon there will be no more hiding place for their satanic religion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by Omudia11: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Straight from the pit of hell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
annunaki2:
I am really so excited that the evils of Islam are being exposed at a phenomenal rate, thank God for the Internet, very soon there will be no more hiding place for their satanic religion.

May God cure you of your ailment sad
Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by true2god: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

May God cure you of your ailment sad
He is already free from the sickness of Islam, the enemy of the kafirs. You are the one who needs to be deprogrammed from Islamic menace and cancer.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2018
annunaki2:

see the evils here too and share:

Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!
Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by enilove(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

see the evils here too and share:

Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!

STALE AND WRONG RESPONSE
Re: Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
enilove:

STALE AND WRONG RESPONSE

Prove me wrong from your book.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Of Late Bro Raymond Frank, Former Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witness / The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They Are Above Death… They All Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.