Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) (13430 Views)

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2016
i am not suffering from low self esteem or feeling insured angry but its not a funny thing to read and see guys liking pictures of her ass , whenever my girlfriend does it , it gets on my nerves angry angry angry angry , she has done it twice since we started dating, girls enjoy being praised about their endowment but abeg if you have a guy stop it, each time she will say sorry that she was just teasing her followers but its painful, these guys will save the pictures and use it to pleasure themselves angry

am i overreacting or right? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chocolateme(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm

Is that the most pressing issue in your life now?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016

LoL. grin

Is she like Baring all off? Like is She actually Posting pictures of her Bare ass? undecided

If she isn't... I don't see what the fuss is about. Let her be jaweh. Y'all ain't even Married yet and you're here making demands. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2016
.It's obvious she is with you temporarily/still searching hence the advert on social media

as soon as she finds a highest bidder she will promptly drop you like a hot potato

you should be smart and read the handwriting on the wall

8 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Is she like Baring all off? Like is She actually Posting pictures of her Bare ass? undecided

If she isn't... I don't see what the fuss is about. Let her be jaweh. Y'all ain't even Married yet and you're here making demands. undecided
not bare angry
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chris2face(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Guy no big deal is just a picture

U should even be happy cause u have got what many are looking or dying to have

Let it be a wake up call for u treat her anyhow and she will do anyhow

Guys is my birthday today oya dash me likes

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2016
chris2face:
Guy no big deal is just a picture

U should even be happy cause u have got what many are looking or dying to have

Let it be a wake up call for u treat her anyhow and she will do anyhow

Guys is my birthday today oya dash me likes
when u get guy, you reduce it, women no dey hear word angry

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmmm

Is that the most pressing issue in your life now?
your five months old braid wont allow ur head function properly

2 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by gabinogem(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
don't be over possessive...
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lolz....Zzzz....you are right jae.....those #serekode girls........she can tell u sorry countless times and still repeat same thin over n over.......but u self relax nah.....u wan marry her ni.....no be to dey service una self ni?.....unless u be #mario ....well u may decide to change her but me I do end up leaving 'em later after ti contract ba ti kpari.....kilo tun ku?

2 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by cana882(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girls can be very hypocritical. I'll say you should let her be as a sign of maturity cause you've talked to her about it already. But tell her to be careful cause of all the guys commenting, 60% are private chatting her so she won't get swayed. Post your pix and let 3 girls comment and watch her flame.

2 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chris2face(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
when u get guy, you reduce it, women no dey hear word angry

Yea agreed but still what ur complaining is about is no big deal

For me I d' like other guys to see what am eating

By the way have u given me my like.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by nnachukz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oh no! Where is the ass? I want to confirm why you are jealous. Post it immediately.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
chris2face:

Yea agreed but still what ur complaining is about is no big deal

For me I d' like other guys to see what am eating

By the way have u given me my like.
yes ooooo , the comments dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chocolateme(f): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
your five months old braid wont allow ur head function properly
lol and you want to be taken seriously when u are this fast to insult someone over a mere thread.. Chaii.. It is well my dear.. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
I opened this thread because I saw "picture added"
Now I cum and there is no pix angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chris2face(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
yes ooooo , the comments dey pain me
Abeg e don do u hear I no say ur babe no go do am again
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Baawaa(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
The above comments shows your girl is not responsible,simple!

2 Likes

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Picture of the ass or I don't beleieve! angry
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Loool ... You won't do that IF you were my girl, buh IF you did. I won't cease to spank you on your ass. It's my property, i'll teach you how to manage it.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
i am not suffering from low self esteem or feeling insured angry but its not a funny thing to read and see guys liking pictures of her ass , whenever my girlfriend does it , it gets on my nerves angry angry angry angry , she has done it twice since we started dating, girls enjoy being praised about their endowment but abeg if you have a guy stop it, each time she will say sorry that she was just teasing her followers but its painful, these guys will save the pictures and use it to pleasure themselves angry

am i overreacting or right? cry
... Relationship is Communication. Talk to her 'bout your dislikes, have you?
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
lol and you want to be taken seriously when u are this fast to insult someone over a mere thread.. Chaii.. It is well my dear.. cheesy grin grin
you were trying to insult me
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by menxer: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where is it?
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... Relationship is Communication. Talk to her 'bout your dislikes, have you?
yes ooo she says, she is teasing her followers , its the comments that pains me
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chocolateme(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
you were trying to insult me
oya sorry OK my sweetheart.. It wasn't what I meant on my post.
I actually believe that it shouldn't bother u because she will never stop doing it. So it shouldn't be the most pressing issue in your life.. Sorry OK?
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
Loool ... You won't do that IF you were my girl, buh IF you did. I won't cease to spank you on your ass. It's my property, i'll teach you how to manage it.

LoL. grin

I'd pretend like that wasn't weird at all...

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
oya sorry OK my sweetheart.. It wasn't what I meant on my post.
I actually believe that it shouldn't bother u because she will never stop doing it. So it shouldn't be the most pressing issue in your life.. Sorry OK?
no problem cool

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Somebody don dey get high blood pressure grin
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

I'd pretend like that wasn't weird at all...

Loool ... I too will pretend like I didn't know it was.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Burgerlomo:
Somebody don dey get high blood pressure grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
I can't advice you on what to do not until I see it with my own eyes, seeing is believing grin
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by FreeSpirited: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Your girl friend does not respect you or herself. She is a flirt...... I hope you receive sense on how to date a flirtatious girlfriend.... you are on your own o....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.