Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? (59050 Views)

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
alaidurosinsin
Iyamm not understanding you sir cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Eyoh01(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
if she does (which I know she will) I will tell her exactly what she is "a witch" cheap prostitute the abuse she will receive from me is doing excellently well in the incubator
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by ceaser: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
<font>

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by ceaser: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by intricate(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

My reply : WHO YOU EPP?
the proper reply for the ex would be who ur fada epp
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by ceaser: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
suffy4me:
Depend on your relationship status at that present time. If possible you have fall in love with other people, it will be difficult but if you are still single is very easy to take her/him back.

Not if you stick to your principles. A lady or guy that can boldly look you in the face, shun the wonderful moments you both had, damn the consequences his/her decisions to quit will have on you and not ready to listen to the voice of reason that differences that always exist between individuals who are friends are meant to be worked out do not deserve a second chance from you. Who's to say she will not repeat the same thing?

That is just the way it is. Gone for good. Never to look back. Past tense.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
nil
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Koolking(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
xendra:
here's my reply

Tea is more appreciated. It serves better purpose than Champagne. You're still being used for fun my dear
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by waywardpikin: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eyoh01:
if she does (which I know she will) I will tell her exactly what she is "a witch" cheap prostitute the abuse she will receive from me is doing excellently well in the incubator

Ummm bros calm down
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Splinz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
bobbybrown007:
bla bla bla you guys are just ranting rubbish, saying that you can't go back to your vomit MIND YOU EVEN DOGS still eat back what they have vomited talk more of you human

Are you a dog
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by drewxx88(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aleora:
My reply will be I don't go back to my vomit
even if the reason for your break up had nothing to do with cheating
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by xendra: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Koolking:

Tea is more appreciated. It serves better purpose than Champagne. You're still being used for fun my dear
who ask you
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Eberex(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
WHAT IF SHE WAS THE CAUSE? let's take for instance you once proposed and she refused saying it would disturb her plans. That was like 3 years ago, and now she is in the picture, as friends ofcourse but always making some moves indirectly. Even asking who a particular girl was in his facbook that is always liking any posts he puts up.

Will u ask such a girl such question? mba!
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Koolking(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
xendra:
who ask you

Your witty expression was a misplacement to me. Trying hard to understand you
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by xendra: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Koolking:

Your witty expression was a misplacement to me. Trying hard to understand you
its wasn't meant to be taken litrally.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by iamphotoshoot(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ladycloud:
so u are still alive undecided

Haha, gidigba. Other account chop ban.

How you dey
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Ladycloud(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Haha, gidigba. Other account chop ban.

How you dey
lol.. Am good.. Wetin u do wey make them ban you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Types Of Women That May Cheat / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.