Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) (24904 Views)

Ikechukwu Duke Ashiedu Inducted Into The U.S. Navy (Photos) / Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by brokenplate: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Cool beans.

The family should turn the palour to chamber just like my house is a goat farm.

Pls contact me for your Xmas goat.
I can dress deliver for those around ajah.

Check my signature for more details
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by peculiar3(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
...wow
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Great!
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by nepapole(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Y dat 1st one come be like niniola.
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chocogold:
Sweet to be called lawyer, but how rich are they? Overhyped profession.no hating though....just the truth
i really wont consider that the case, financial success cant be attributed to any profession in particular. Regardless ur profession, if u lack proper financial intelligence u can still end up being poor.

1 Like

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by DorisK(f): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
They wan use law degree cook soup?
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Dc4life(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats to them while Zahra buhari just did the only thing they know how to do there #GettingMarried]
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
DorisK:
They wan use law degree cook soup?

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by celestialAgent(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Greedgod post=52071748][/quote]

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by flejnr(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
That's a nice one and welcome achievement too. But why the fuse ? I come from a family of two (2) two boys and mum and dad, and we are all lawyers to crown it all also my elder brother just wedded a lawyer on past Friday. We don't make hush about that or call media to it because law is just a profession like any other course and noting like big deal about it
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=celestialAgent post=52071950][/quote]

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by baffylander(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congratulations to them but @ op, kindly note that lawyers are not inducted...instead, they are called to the bar...i.e I hereby call you jointly and severally into the Nigerian bar,you can now practice as Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, you may now wear your wig ( sweetest words I ever heard)
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Very loudable.

Shout it out LOUD! grin
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by celestialAgent(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Greedgod post=52072108][/quote]

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wow,Akwiwu family,hope is d one i know,i know abt one Akwiwu who is a SAN bt he's late now. Very nice man
sar33:
A Nigerian family has 3 of its members inducted as new lawyers in one day towards the end of last month.A social media user who shared the lovely story wrote.....

'The Family just inducted 3 new lawyers in one day.Congratulations Barristers Violet Ibeh, Sharon Obi & Zota Akwiwu...I'm mighty proud of you guys! To Sharon & Violet, I beam with pride knowing how much you guys had to sacrifice and how tough it was along the way- yet you both still prevailed. And Zota, you picked up a national honor to boot! God bless you guys beyond measure, may this be the start of illustrious careers which will bring God's justice and mercy to our Land. Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-family-has-its-3-members.html
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
e remain to secure employment naa unless their papa knws who knws who knws a sin-nator grin grin
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Ezemann(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Sunnymatey:
Very loudable.
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=celestialAgent post=52072688][/quote] agent i want to meet ur celestial lord

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by benguy6: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
case case and case
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
They were called to the Nigerian Bar, not inducted as lawyers.
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by celestialAgent(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

agent i want to meet ur celestial lord
You sure need to encounter my Lord so he can release you from the Greed bondage undecided

How soon will you like to?
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Chocogold: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
hajeebolla:
i really wont consider that the case, financial success cant be attributed to any profession in particular. Regardless ur profession, if u lack proper financial intelligence u can still end up being poor.
Yes, you right Mr Ajibola....my takes....the profession is overhyped more than it's sopos to be...and those guys can be so full of themself...only few of them are loyal...
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
celestialAgent:
You sure need to encounter my Lord so he can release you from the Greed bondage undecided

How soon will you like to?
i am ready
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by celestialAgent(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

i am ready
shocked shocked

First, you have to revoke yo god to exalt my Lord!

Do you concur?
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by Greedgod: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
celestialAgent:
shocked shocked
First, you have to revoke yo god to exalt my Lord!
Do you concur?

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by bounju(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Violet Ibeh is my friend that the first person, we where in the same institution UNIBUJA. Congrats to all of them and am so happy for them wink
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by celestialAgent(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Greedgod post=52076724][/quote]lmao tongue

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by seenter84: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
I claim this ijn
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by lastpage: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chocogold:
Sweet to be called lawyer, but how rich are they? Overhyped profession.no hating though....just the truth

Majority of them (Nigerian ones) are criminals, unintelligent (like the one l just watched on Channels TV just now) and lack any moral fibre.
All they think about is Money, Money and more Money.

But congrats to them for seeing it out to the bar

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats
Re: 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos) by femi4: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
kenonze:
Young Female lawyers and indecency
proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff Asked His Nigerian Boss ‘How Are You?’. See Reply / Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / TVC Explains Sack Of 145 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.