Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! (552 Views)

My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone / Android System Draining Battery Fast? See Secret Hacks To Increase Battery Life / My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! by olanreyman(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Phone gurus in the house pls help, all of a sudden my Samsung Note 3 (t mobile) starts overheating and draining battery fast which is unusual, i have boot into safe mode to troubleshoot if an app is causing problems and even factory reset the phone but the problem still persist. what could be the cause pls and how do I fix it?
Re: Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! by Mattex001(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
T mobile is N900T is suppose which is also Snapdragon Processor and 4G enable I haven't experienced Over-Heating or Battery draining issues on any of the Snapdragon Processor, Exynos is prone to these issues tho but not the Snapdragon. I believe you're on Stock Rom, this is one of the reason I don't like Stocks the limitations are overwhelming.

Your best best is installing a Custom Rom that comes with a custom kernel, you can check XDA for more about installing a custom rom. Heating issues are due to heavy loads on the Processor which basically drains the battery of your phone and reduces the amount of SOT (Screen On Time) you could get per full charge.

One of the best Custom rom for Note 3 Snapdragon Processor is the Phronesis rom, built by a Nigerian based in the UK "Oluwaponmile I have used this rom for about a year I didn't experience any issue or whatsoever, its quite stable and fast and might probably reduce the over-heating and batt drains ure experiencing.

Before you decide to flash any custom rom, first you lose your warranty that's if your phone was bought new, who cares about warranty anyways. Secondly you have to root your phone and install a custom recovery Twrp or Cwm. Preferably TWRP, lastly you have to backup your current rom just in case any glitches occur during the process.

Go to XDA to read more I recommend Phronesis rom because I have used it, never experienced lagging issues and its easy to flash cos it comes with aroma installer.
Re: Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! by olanreyman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
thanks bro for this wonderful response, pls I will like to chart with you I need this custom rom seriously. ..08106611292

(1) (Reply)

Phone Repair Tutor In Abuja / Motorola Razr M For Sale / New Galaxy S8 Rumors: April 21 Launch Date, Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.