Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog (3776 Views)

How To Personalize B2B Marketing–without Being Creepy / Make Huge Money From Network Marketing Without Doing Anything / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by ngrsms2016(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]Do you want to make money with affiliate marketing without website? Are you looking for effective ways to make money with affiliate marketing without website?. Affiliate marketing is actually promoting a link containing third party products. When a customer makes a purchase from that particular link, the link provider will get a certain percentage of commission. The objective of affiliate marketing is getting your affiliate link in front of an interested audience. This is one of the proven and most popular way of making money online when you have your own blog or website. But you can also make money with affiliate marketing without website or blog. Here in this article I will share most effective 6 ways to make money with affiliate marketing without website.
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without Website Or Blog
You will find several popular affiliate companies like Amazon Associate, LinkShare, cj.com, shareasale.com, clickbank.com, etc. which promotes different varieties of products online. You can easily login to the website and register for free affiliate programmes. Before get into this, do some research about the product category and percentage of commission offered by those affiliate companies OR
Join our whatsapp group (affiliate 101) to start earning through affiliate marketing instantly without stress. 08070683891. If you have instant question drop it here

6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without Website

#1. Promote Links through Online Forums
This is really a simple way of promoting an affiliate link. Choose a product and then start posting your comments on forums with your affiliate link in your signature. Obviously, you will need to post on discussion forums where people would be interested in the product. You should choose the forums which are related to the product and those have niche audience on that particular subject. You will not be going to get many bites for a dog training affiliate product when you’re posting on a healthy and tasty food recipe forum.

#2. Promote Affiliate Links Through Google Adwords
Promoting affiliate links through google Adwords is a popular way to make money with affiliate marketing without website. If you go to Google Search and type any keywords, you would see several Ads appearing on the top of the search list and on the right-hand side of the browser. All these are google ads. You can place your affiliate links through these Google Adwords Ads and when someone clicks them and make a sale, you would get money. You can choose pay per click so that you can pay Google only when someone clicks your link.

#3. Promote Affiliate Links Through eBook
If you have knowledge on a specific subject you can create a short 20 to 50 pages eBook on that. Keep your affiliate links in the eBook. If the topic is really helpful and you can promote that eBook properly, you will definitely get conversion.
#4. Promote Affiliate Links Through Email Marketing
You can create some quality and informative content with keeping your affiliate links and send it to the email ID’s of your customers, friends, relatives etc. When someone clicks on these links and make purchases, you would earn money. If you have some capital to invest, you can contact trusted and established bloggers and site owners to send your offers to their subscribers. In that case you should definitely chhose sites those have niche audience related to your product.

#5. Promote Affiliate Links through Free Sites & Blogs
If you have enough knowledge on a subject matter, you can create info-based, quality content with keeping your affiliate links there. You can post those articles on the blogs and websites those allow guest writing. Some of the popular sites are blogger.com, wix.com, www. etc. There are also several free websites like Squidoo where they allow you to promote affiliate links of Amazon and others. They have inbuilt customized frames to fit in such links.

#6. Promote Affiliate Links through Social Media
The most popular and effective way to make money with affiliate marketing without website is to promote the links on social media. Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter and Pinterst are the most popular social media platform nowadays. Always remember, you need to share good and helpful content with your followers first, and then add your affiliate links. Do enough research about your product and then choose the best option that fit with your product and expertise. These 6 ways to make money with affiliate marketing without website will definitely help you in taking an informed decision.
Join our whatsapp group (affiliate 101) to start earning through affiliate marketing instantly without stress. 08070683891. If you have instant question drop it here now!

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by Ebook4Free(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
hope twitter ads will work too.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by ngrsms2016(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
it will work
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by MarketingXpert(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Out of the aforementioned list of promoting affiliate products; #2 is the best, but if you don't have an experience using Google Adwords you can get your fingers burnt.

I learnt the lesson the hard way after spending thousands of naira on Google Adwords promoting clickbank products.

Later on, I promoted affiliate products on Facebook which is the best social media platform for marketing all kinds of products. I earned some amounts of money, but the money is nothing to write home about after deducting the cost of advert.

In conclusion, done ever try to market any affiliate products using a paid method because of the dollar rate.

due to more than 9 years experience on doing ONLINE BUSINESS, my advice is for newbies to look for free methods to promote affiliate products because of dollar - naira exchange rate.

However, you may do otherwise if you really have a lot of money to test out different ad campaigns.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by ngrsms2016(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2016
u re right d best way 2 promote affilliate products is using social media which mostly free using group and page creation on facebook is the best option ! am coming up later on beginner how beginner can get 20000 peolpe to like he/she page.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by imosedavid: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thinking of becoming a social media guru? Here are some tips to guide your journey - 5 Social Media Best Practices
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by Gamelord007: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
try www.post4solution.com. Its a freelance job site that offers a 20 percent commission
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by Nipostle(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
How to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog by lereinter(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
MarketingXpert:
Out of the aforementioned list of promoting affiliate products; #2 is the best, but if you don't have an experience using Google Adwords you can get your fingers burnt.

I learnt the lesson the hard way after spending thousands of naira on Google Adwords promoting clickbank products.

Later on, I promoted affiliate products on Facebook which is the best social media platform for marketing all kinds of products. I earned some amounts of money, but the money is nothing to write home about after deducting the cost of advert.

In conclusion, done ever try to market any affiliate products using a paid method because of the dollar rate.

due to more than 9 years experience on doing ONLINE BUSINESS, my advice is for newbies to look for free methods to promote affiliate products because of dollar - naira exchange rate.

However, you may do otherwise if you really have a lot of money to test out different ad campaigns.

Please can on this

Want to get your email

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crashes Against Dollar: Its Lowest Record Since August 2017 / What Is Happening To Firstbank / Anyone with Info on tradenaira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.