Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) (10335 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Is Janemena The Best Twerker In Nigeria? / Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Belthazor(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx3Krrvv3NE

She is a South African video vixen, her real name is Faith Nkesi. But popularily known as Queen Twerk!

We all know Nicki Minaj can shake her big fat ass but she has nothing on this bïtch.

When my buddy told me there is a girl called Queen Twerk who can out-twerk Nicki Minaj anyday, I thought he was talking shït until I saw the video myself! The bïtch can twerk grin.

Those with enough data you can check her on youtube, stream or download. File size is 6Mb. Those without enough data, you'll have to take my word that she can out- twerk any bïtch in Africa!

Caution: Don't view the vid next to your girlfriend. She might feel insecure and jealous! Speaking from experience. grin

Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016

How much is she paying you to promote her page? undecided

Coz, Hell Helps me if you're only doing this To teach Us how to twerk... undecided

Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
damn!!!!! She's good...............The ass ain't lying she is a pro.
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by wordbank(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Watermelon mixed with apple juice grin
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by martyns303(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
I met Faith in 2012 at Mafikeng, SA, she wasn't this tusssh then, although not dark, but not this light skinned either. She was part of a group known as the pro twerkers.

She became popular after twerking a freestyle to skuki their song, her other partner is a better twerker. Thanks to all the Nigerian guys that patronize this chick and made her what she is today....
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Belthazor(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

How much is she paying you to promote her page? undecided

Coz, Hell Helps me if you're only doing this To teach Us how to twerk... undecided

What page am I promoting?
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Belthazor(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
martyns303:
I met Faith in 2012 at Mafikeng, SA, she wasn't this tusssh then, although not dark, but not this light skinned either. She was part of a group known as the pro twerkers.

She became popular after twerking a freestyle to skuki their song, her other partner is a better twerker. Thanks to all the Nigerian guys that patronize this chick and made her what she is today....
Check the screenshot of her sucking a 0.39 inches Nigerian phallus!

Video https://www.datafilehost.com/d/9e449895!

Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Belthazor(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
If she can settle for a small phallus like that, it means she's in it for the money.
Re: Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) by Belthazor(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
She's dangerous! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Can You Really Tame An Extravagant Man? / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.