Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (145540 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
So dollyjoy I'm asking you now.

Why do you ask too many personal questions here? You actually expect people to spill it here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Draei: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Vanquay, I followed him because I was supporting him for the mr nairaland bullshit grin
And I don't follow people because I hate to see so many notifications from those that I follow. Capiche?
my turn, nicklebacktheory, why are you so fugly?
cheesy
Haba...

Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
okay....
The 1m,but I'll come back for you when i am well established grin grin grin wink cool
I don't wanna be a liability

hahahahahahaha, you ehn!
Abeg I am done here for today, wanna lay my head. waiting for you on the other side. lol
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
ikbnice:
Why did you create this alternative moniker.? Lengthy ban I think

lol, not at all, I just needed to allow the former its deserve rest.
Re: Tag And Ask by TrapHedges(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lastking147:

Gee i don turn up grin

Lol Oya quick question
Why don't you smoke cigarette grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Blah fuçking blah, beauty is Subjective - bullshit! Then why you moaning like a bïtch on pms because of my simple question? I still think you're fuçking ugly with your fuçking ugly acne on your fuçking dopey face. I just needed a simple answer on why you lack that beauty gene, however infinitesimal and not some migraine inducing lecture bruh. I ask again, why you so ugly? Both in and out? And why do you always have the guts to feel like a black Adonis? And FYI, your ugliness is as real as life itself. Don't bother quoting me if you aren't going to answer my question because I won't dignify you with a response.
NickleTheory:

[s]See, This thread was created for Factual Questions and it just so happens Beauty is Subjective...So your question isn't Factual case in point... and I know and all my Bìtches know I am anything but Fugly.

Maybe it's time you bought yourself Some prescription Lenses and a trip to the Optometrist because you just might be going blind hence the illusion that people you are jealous of appear ugly to you.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

hmmm, let's hope so!

you haven't been seen on the other side for quite a long time, why?

The gods are yet to decide what happens next hence the pause. I will drop by when they have an answer.

If it's any consolation, I'm trying to avoid having you heap all your titles on me, when we both know you slay bannys faster than cassanova himself. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
rosalieene:

shakara kwa
Na so u dey do cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
NickleTheory:

I don't want to get on anyone's bad side tonight...Lemme ask a simple question...What's the key to an Igbo woman's Heart? grin

Sweet tongue.

And plenty of it. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Lol, funny cheesy ... BTW, why not Lagos, South Africa?? tongue
i forgot to add west africa, africa, earth.
Re: Tag And Ask by dollyjoy(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Laveda:
So dollyjoy I'm asking you now.

Why do you ask too many personal questions here? You actually expect people to spill it here?
Personal? To be frank, I don't see it that way.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to ask mind bugging questions, the usual open questions we already know the answer gets boring. You know!

2 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
SINZ:

Sweet tongue.

And plenty of it. grin

I better go buy gallons of Honey grin grin grin
Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Haha, okwa no ya. Nkem aburo di maka na'm na chu nwanyi nnuku. Eh believe dirom na ife gbasa marriage tupu m chota asa'm. Uche m na ife inu di na nwunye bu na the union adigo obsolete and disadvantageous to men somehow. Mana ahota gom na nwoke furu onye nyelu ya peace of mind oka enyo the institution in a different light.

Bad companionship bu the nsogbu oburo marriage. Obulu ko di na onye nkea mu na ya nno ugbua erulo na inu di na nwunye my perception towards the institution has changed.

Kai!! Odi nno ka ibara n'uburu mu were kpaputa okwu ndia ideturu ugwua. That's just how I've felt maka onunu nwoke na nwanyi.

Dalu nwanna, anyi ncha ka meche luo nwanyi maka amaram na gi na onwe gi abulo onye di too motivated towards ife gbasara inu nwanyi. Some comments gi in the past goziri na muna gi nweru similar views towards it. Asampete gi ka bia soon zuru gi obi. grin

Jesu Kristi. shocked shocked Kedu k'isiri Mara? shocked shocked
Idi sure na iburo onye ogwu n'ihi na Nani otu onye na Nairaland kamu gwagoro udiri ife ahu. For real, I'm shocked. I thought I've been discreet about it in all my postings. You studied psychology? grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
How I look doesn't have anything to do with my perception of other's physical appearance. I'm entitled to my opinion irrespective of how I look.
TrapHedges:
Fabulocity, why don't you have a picture, but you bully that guy over bleaching.
Called vanquay ugly
And said I have fold sad

Oya let's see you now cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Like We said Factual questions only but I am convinced from that thing's outburst, it is a male.

Hmm...Scratching my head for Questions here...Moving on.
Re: Tag And Ask by Divay22(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

hahahahahahaha, you ehn!
Abeg I am done here for today, wanna lay my head. waiting for you on the other side. lol
good night tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by ronald4lif(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
martineverest:
baba,twale for u.......i admire u ability to write in native language

LOL abi? It would have been a disgrace if I wasn't versed in my language. Would rather be quack in English language than be with anything that disconnect me from my identity.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Softorgasm what plans have you made to boost your Soccer career in 2017 or have you decided on a practical career?
Re: Tag And Ask by Lastking147(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol Oya quick question
Why don't you smoke cigarette grin
omo that thing dey weak me bad bad like say engine no dey inside me atal
think ill stick to mary Jane bro
so whats ya own story
Re: Tag And Ask by ikbnice(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

lol, not at all, I just needed to allow the former its deserve rest.
sure. An overhaul of your online personality.
Re: Tag And Ask by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
Personal? To be frank, I don't see it that way.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to ask mind bugging questions, the usual open questions we already know the answer gets boring. You know!

Well, it actually is.

I know that, and I'm sure you know we got the ones who are always ready to take shots. cool tone it down
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
At least he listens to instructions grin
Re: Tag And Ask by dollyjoy(f): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Laveda:

Well, it actually is.

I know that, and I'm sure you know we got the ones who are always ready to take shots. cool tone it down
Ookaywink
Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenbetsy:
i forgot to add west africa, africa, earth.

cheesy grin

Lol, Joker cheesy

So Betsy, how was our day?? cool
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
NickleTheory:

I better go buy gallons of Honey grin grin grin

LOL. Contrary to what most people think, my Igbo sisters are hopeless romantics. They fall faster for a playa who caters to their emotions than a playa who acts like he's got money to blow. A smooth operator will unscrew the bolts in any Igbo girl faster than money will. So, its not money. Its proper seduction.
Re: Tag And Ask by TrapHedges(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lastking147:

omo that thing dey weak me bad bad like say engine no dey inside me atal
think ill stick to mary Jane bro
so whats ya own story

Lols.. Am always on it.. Yo know now cool
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sinz you was a friend, what changed?
Re: Tag And Ask by phlamesG: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Juhan
What's your greatest fear?
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Lol, Joker cheesy

So Betsy, how was our day?? cool
kinda cool
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thesonofmark you wasn't an enemy, what changed?
Re: Tag And Ask by Lastking147(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Am always on it.. Yo know now cool
you and cigarette be like Romeo and Juliet na grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Note; nothing personal about my questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (117) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.