Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes (413 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Launches In Ghana, Kenya After Suspending Nigeria Operations / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by slawomir: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
The creation of the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) in Kenya and Ghana, approximately 48 hours after its activities in Nigeria were suspended for a month, has caused increased panic among its Nigerian participants.

Chiamaka Ugorji, the wife of Chuddy Ugorji, a leading MMM Nigeria promoter, attempted to calm nerves by writing an open letter to participants, but this failed to reassure Nigerians that their investments were safe.

Some individuals, who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria on Monday in Abuja, shared their thoughts on the issue.

A civil servant, Charity Okafor, said “I participated in the scheme twice by investing N500,000 and one million naira respectively and I got my money back with the large interest.

“However, I felt I should not participate in the scheme any longer and I am lucky I had people around me who convinced me not to reinvest.

“I know I would have turned into a crazy woman if I had money there during this suspension,” Mr. Okafor said.

Ebube Okoh, a housewife, said that she believed the launch of MMM in Ghana and Kenya had everything to do with the Nigerian chapter.

According to the website, the ban on withdrawals is due to negative reports by the media, heavy workload experienced by the system, and an attempt to prevent problems during the New Year.

“I, however, believe that they have run out of people to get money from to pay back the large investments that were coming into the system.

“I believe the money obtained in Kenya and Ghana will be used to make up for the deficit in Nigeria, besides both countries have higher currency values when compared to the Nigeria naira.

“The launch in Ghana and Kenya can’t be a coincidence.”

Gregory Bello, an engineer, said “I have money in the programme, but I am not as upset as other participants because it is a small amount of money compared to others.

“The money I put in is the interest I got from my last investment. I am one of those hoping the system comes back in January for the sake of our sanity.

“I have friends who put in millions of naira and have either suddenly fallen ill or are showing signs of depression.

“I just pray that MMM Nigeria has not crashed because many people will commit suicide or turn crazy,” Bello said.

(NAN). premiumtimesng. com
Re: Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by omotay12345(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mind your business
Re: Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by shyling(f): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
ok
don't let lalasticlala .... mynd44 or seun see this thread
Re: Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by slawomir: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
it is now obvious that with the launch of mmm in Kenya and Ghana, Nigerian mmm will crash.
Re: Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghen Ghen
Re: Mmm Launches In Ghana And Kenya After Suspending In Nigeria. Premiumtimes by Hitback2back: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
MMM states on its website:
“MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not a bank, MMM is not an online business, investment or MLM program, HYIP, MMM is a community where people help each other.”
The firm states further: “MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who need help to those who are ready to provide help for free”
Below is the List of countries MMM is currently operating in
MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela.

(1) (Reply)

Be The Boss Of Your Own With An Investment / Buy Bitcoin @#490 - Instant Funding / Watch Funny Mmm Praise And Worship Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.