Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (43218 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
This Is The Real Reason Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria

itel Mobile is not just a Phone brand, they are a brand that cares for the well being of Nigerians. This was demonstrated today in the Ajegunle area of Lagos state as itel mobile embarked on a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative aimed at schools situated within low income communities in Nigeria.

These communities where nominated by active fans of itel Mobile on social media. The initiative tagged ‘LOVE ALWAYS ON’ enables itel Mobile to reach out to kids living in the low-income communities whose parents cannot afford high-standard education as result of low or no tangible income; by providing them with basic school needs such as writing materials and school bag.

“itel Mobile continually strives to impact lives and the society at large. We are not only interested in making sales but want to go far and near to do more for our loyal customers and give back to the community. By doing so, we make a legacy the coming generation can build upon,” said Oke Umurhohwo, Digital Marketing Manager, itel Mobile Nigeria. “itel Mobile will visit two schools this December, then one school every month beginning from 2017,” he added.

itel Mobile visited two schools in Ajegunle today. One of the schools visited is ABQ Nursery and Primary School at Ajegunle, Lagos state. Kids at the school were excited to have itel Mobile stop by and branded souvenirs were evenly shared among them. According to Mr Quadri, Proprietor of ABQ Nursery and Primary School, “I am delighted to have itel Mobile visit my school as one of the shortlisted schools for this groundbreaking initiative. This visit means a lot to us and the kids particularly who will not forget this remarkable moment.”

Another school itel Mobile visited is Adewura Nursery and Primary School, also in Ajegunle. The kids as well as every member of staff welcomed itel Mobile in a very unique way. School items were shared among the kids after they had finished their special renditions. “It is a decisive action by itel Mobile to embark on a project like this and I’m glad that Adewura Nursery and Primary School was shortlisted among the schools to benefit from this project. I want to encourage itel Mobile to continue in the spirit of giving because whoever gives to others will not lack blessings from God Almighty”, the Proprietress said.

Itel Mobile promises to relentlessly do more for the society by introducing new promotions and corporate initiatives that will make life better for those that identify with the brand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by HQuadreal: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
OK nice 1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by stalyf(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Big ups to itel Mobile.
There is nothing as good as giving back to the society where you make sales

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinpami(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is very commendable. Nice one itel

2 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Goldenheart(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Its called Market strategy....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
*hisses*,Itel mobile will never win my heart.I have used an itel phone and i really regret,the reasons why itel will never be patronised by Nigerians particularly tech geeks are,
1-They use a spreadtrum processor,2-They lack custom roms,have you seen cm13 for any itel phone.3-No accessories 4-Always 256-512mb ram,5-low battery capacity 6-Internal storage can only be used by apps 7-Uses TD-SCDMA (chinese 3G) in some of thier phones,Even tecno m3 has h+,8-Bad UI,9-Fragile body parts 10-Lacks OTA updates 11-Not well optimised and VERY hard to root.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
*hisses*,Itel mobile will never win my heart.I have used an itel phone and i really regret,the reasons why itel will never be patronised by Nigerians particularly tech geeks are,
1-They use a spreadtrum processor,2-They lack custom roms,have you seen cm13 for any itel phone.3-No accessories 4-Always 256-512mb ram,5-low battery capacity 6-Internal storage can only be used by apps 7-Uses TD-SCDMA (chinese 3G) in some of thier phones,Even tecno m3 has h+,8-Bad UI,9-Fragile body parts 10-Lacks OTA updates 11-Not well optimised and VERY hard to root.

You seem to be referring to the first generation of itel phones. Baba, they have upgrade oo

17 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
klinro:

You seem to be referring to the first generation of itel phones. Baba, they have upgrade oo
Well opinions differ from person to person

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by TappGroupNG: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2016
How many year have they been in market
I can only trust tecno phones for now because they deliver excellent value
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by kio052001(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
lovely

#LoveAlwaysOn
Vals grin came earlier than expected 4 this little 1s

9c 1 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Well opinions differ from person to person

I totally agree. but Which of their products have you used recently??

4 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2016
TappGroupNG:
How many year have they been in market
I can only trust tecno phones for now because they deliver excellent value

itel mobile have been here since the days of tecno i think

4 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by stalyf(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
Its called Market strategy....
Care to explain more for me?

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinpami(f): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
kio052001:
lovely

#LoveAlwaysOn
Vals grin came earlier than expected 4 this little 1s

9c 1 wink

someone is already thinking of Valentine cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

I totally agree. but Which of their products have you used recently??
I used one itel 1353,man i felt like dying.Its since july 2015 i used it.I havent used any of thier devices of recent but my friends use itel and the non geeky ones are happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Neoguru1: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Stupid phone with stupid battery. Hanging is its profession, battery drain its hobby.

8 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

Upgraded to what? Do you know what makes a brand the best amongst all? Giving back to your customers is good but this is a phone brand not a charity organisation so itel isn't and may never be the best brand in Nigeria if they continue with what what they produce in the name of smartphone.

Crappy phone with crappy SoC, crappy display, hangs like bat and only one in ten survives water damage.

11 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by win10(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by kio052001(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinpami:

someone is already thinking of Valentine cheesy cheesy
thanks to Itel, it came earlier

c as red come full everywhere
so much love in the environment

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by zeanslim(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow, wonderful and very welcomed.
we hope to see more from itel Mobile.
sweet. !! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by zeanslim(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Try the new versions like the itel s11

they are surely upgrading and getting there wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinpami(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
zeanslim:

Try the new versions like the itel s11

they are surely upgrading and getting there wink

True. I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinpami(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

I used one itel 1353,man i felt like dying.Its since july 2015 i used it.I havent used any of thier devices of recent but my friends use itel and the non geeky ones are happy

My mum using itel 1516Plus keep thanking me for getting her that phone because it serves her very well

2 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hgf
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nor be d same itel wey me know undecided
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ok good .... on to the next

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by bi0nics: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its for low income earners.. Samsung shits on it anytime

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by OsuGanja(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aww !! The gods are very wise likadat....
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Agimor(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's called strategy. Expanding their market reach. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by dhamstar(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
super amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? / Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.