Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35226 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Olarewajub: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Peacemaker: 1:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Kindly add me to the group 08032005344
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by funxy: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group as well, 08062366999. I just dont know what to make of the whole issue
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oneroflo57(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Just came across this,is there any updates on them so far guys?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by tope2013(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2018
I have investment there too. If there is any info please contact me 08063794922
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by nyxx: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Pls someone should add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by benzmatic: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls add to grp 08038717534.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by kolaer: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Any info on how to track down the founding/management team? The bank account we paid into could be one way. At least, it's would have been opened with one of them as a signatory.

Please, add me 07038151374 to the Whatsapp group. Thank you.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by murphyrichy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sorry dudes, you all have been scammed... People should wise up.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Sirolad(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
08037690966 please add me
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by ddestiny20(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Transberg account number GTB 0130520640

let's all send complain to GTB and Efcc office.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by xenastar(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by benzmatic: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Use the following link to join a whatsapp group seeking redress regarding the Transberg scam.
https:///GeXuVIfPtQK8ikNc39sNmE
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by DaddyMayor: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

The whatsapp link posted doesn't seem to be correct, kindly add me to the group
Thank you
Empress2014:
Pls if you are finding it difficult to join through the link, kindly pm me, i will reply and you can give your whatsapp details and you will be added to the group.

Thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by 4thDimension: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please am still finding answers and my phone number is...+447404470363, could you please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Olarewajub: 1:04pm On May 05, 2019
Transberg bring back our money angry angry embarassed
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by ddestiny20(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2019
Transberg is a big time scam
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by lovelyone: 4:59am On May 21, 2019
Transberg Logistics has a physical office at Abulegba (if coming from iyanapaja its at the left side immediately after the bridge or it Will be on your right before the abulegba bridge if coming from tollgate.)
These fraudsters should be brought to book ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by naenaesosa: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
lovelyone:
Transberg Logistics has a physical office at Abulegba (if coming from iyanapaja its at the left side immediately after the bridge or it Will be on your right before the abulegba bridge if coming from tollgate.)

Please let's not let this guys go scott free.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Olarewajub: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2019
lovelyone:

Is the office still open for business?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
To everyone sending Pm(private messages)....sorry I haven't been able to reply all, I will narrate briefly my encounter with transberg here. I was able to retrieve my remaining funds from transberg and contract terminated. It wasn't an easy task though, countless visit to their so called office(a shop) in agege, arrest of transberg founder(Femi), several clash with his mom and sibling, they eventually closed it down but his mom's shop is still in the same complex. I hope this little info helps.

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Olarewajub:

Is the office still open for business?
yes in a coded way
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
ddestiny20:
Transberg is a big time scam
I agree
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by EhiGid(m): 3:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Someone help add me to the WhatsApp group please
0_7_0_6_3_9_2_6_5_2_1
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Mattpopson101: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Can you please share more info like the address

Empress2014:
To everyone sending Pm(private messages)....sorry I haven't been able to reply all, I will narrate briefly my encounter with transberg here. I was able to retrieve my remaining funds from transberg and contract terminated. It wasn't an easy task though, countless visit to their so called office(a shop) in agege, arrest of transberg founder(Femi), several clash with his mom and sibling, they eventually closed it down but his mom's shop is still in the same complex. I hope this little info helps.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Empress2014:
I agree
hi long time friend..I thought about you today.. kindly chat me up on WhatsApp.. thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2019
donstyle:

I called them severally during the period and the reason they gave for the delay is very different from what you said above, I have received several payments before now, so account number wouldn't have been an issue. Though i was eventually paid this week, but I will advise them to come here and clear the air as this is not good for their business.

You were paid from the money paid by new subscribers to the scheme, similar thing will happen in the next 12 months to subscribers to most of the new digital agricultural investment schemes.

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You were paid from the money paid by new subscribers to the scheme, similar thing will happen in the next 12 months to subscribers to most of the new digital agricultural investment schemes.

That digital investment stuff na just well branded ponzi

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by azpekuliar: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
MarvellousGrace:

Thanks a lot. warffluence. I personally love the way you addressed the issues raised. The question is not about me only but about every investors and intending investor. Bcs, pple are scared due to disappointments they have encountered on mmm, wonder banks, and the likes. All the same, thanks for the good job.

cheesy grin
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by azpekuliar: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
divinelove:

as if u invested more than what ppl invested on mmm and yet everyone has moved on.

it's in ur best interest to move on, it had crashed into pieces

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.