Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35285 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abeg, it is 3weeks since i made i withdrawal request on H.P transberg, the tola lady and her team have switched off their phone. Why are they this unproffesional?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by UKnurse: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
The whole thing is became scary... Pls someone should add me to the what app group...
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by LabiTalks: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
UKnurse:
The whole thing is became scary... Pls someone should add me to the what app group...

We have all been scammed. Period!! I dont think anything is coming from this Transberg thing anymore, how can you explain what is happening if not a scam. Nothing meaningful from the Transberg team, no update, no sign of effort, even if you cant pay all, pay part of the money each person request. Sincerely, they are not being honest with the whole thing sincerely.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
LabiTalks:

We have all been scammed. Period!! I dont think anything is coming from this Transberg thing anymore, how can you explain what is happening if not a scam. Nothing meaningful from the Transberg team, no update, no sign of effort, even if you cant pay all, pay part of the money each person request. Sincerely, they are not being honest with the whole thing sincerely.

I'll have to agree with you. This is absolutely no way to treat investors except something has gone totally wrong.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Rana4Aj: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. I have been searching for how to connect with a group of investors on Transberg. Send ur contact to 08076633014 so I can forward my WhatsApp no. Pls...

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
This a well registered company, with well opened bank accounts so the owners identity can't be hidden for long. We need to come together as one and trace this. They should not think they should go away with that.

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
An email I got from transberg today. What do you guys think?

TRANSBERG OPERATIONS & RESTRUCTURING
Dear Esteemed Client,

We apologize for the delays in withdrawals transfers. This has been caused by several business glitches. Due to high cost of operations and maintenance, this has caused a tremendous strain in our mode of operations and business model. In other to sustain the business and satisfy our clients, members and partners we would be reducing the interest paid on vehicle investments while extending the tenure of your investment. By extending the tenure, investors will still receive the total return on investment but at an extended period.

Please note that this affects only the Standard Higher-purchase and Exclusive Higher-purchase models. We regret every inconviniences caused, but this is the best decision we can make in other to satisfy you and help you have a profitable business with us. Please find below the remittance structure.

TRANSBERG HIGHER-PURCHASE MODEL
Previous remittance: 8.3% monthly
Duration: 24 months
Total profit: 100%
Restructured Plan
remittance: 5% monthly
Duration: 40 months
Total Profit: 100%

TRANSBERG HIGHER-PURCHASE EXCLUSIVE
Previous remittance: 10%
Duration: 24months
Total profit: 140%
Restructured Plan
Remittance: 5%
Duration: 48months
Total Profit: 140%

TRANSBERG STANDARD
Operations for investments under Transberg Standard remains unaffected

Please note that the amount you have earned so far will be pro-rated according to the new structure. All unapproved withdrawal requests will be reset to commence with the new structure.

This new structure is scheduled to commence 15th September, 2018. In the mean time our online portal will be undergoing a reprogramming to effect the new changes.

Please bear with us as we become a stronger company to achieving our mission and serving you better.

Thank you.
Transberg Team
Email : info@transberg.com.ng
Phone : 08025973031, 08086959565, 09022441755, 08021080349

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
pls add me to the whatsapp group 08052115949.Thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Empress2014:
Pls if you are finding it difficult to join through the link, kindly pm me, i will reply and you can give your whatsapp details and you will be added to the group.

Thanks.
Pls add me to the whatsapp group, 08052115949.Thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] I got it too, to be honest, this is Grade A bullshit!! Partners deserve better, you don't leave people hanging for months and suddenly bring up a solution or something which you assume is a solution and expect people to choke on it, this just reminds me of how the government treats Nigerians, The person who composed the mail is mad, the one behind this idea is madder and may God punish the person who's in charge, the person who approved such and the person who instructed all their staffs to go Ghost!!! You will be served in due time even if yall run outta Nigeria you will all be served with extreme prejudice. Idiots! Transberg is a Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
cakewalk:
[color=#000099][/color] I got it too, to be honest, this is Grade A bullshit!! Partners deserve better, you don't leave people hanging for months and suddenly bring up a solution or something which you assume is a solution and expect people to choke on it, this just reminds me of how the government treats Nigerians, The person who composed the mail is mad, the one behind this idea is madder and may God punish the person who's in charge, the person who approved such and the person who instructed all their staffs to go Ghost!!! You will be served in due time even if yall run outta Nigeria you will all be served with extreme prejudice. Idiots! Transberg is a Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!
Seconded, transberg is a scam.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by babaijesha: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Transberg team should get their acts together and deliver value to investors.

They should be able to pay five percent without defaulting.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by alixa2190(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
If the foundation of the business is not solid,what can an investor do? Just be hopeful things get better.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Olarewajub: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
The end for Transberg?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by temitopsy03(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
please anybody with what is going on with Transberg at the moment. My request has been pending for a month now. Abeg Admin say something oo
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
temitopsy03:
please anybody with what is going on with Transberg at the moment. My request has been pending for a month now. Abeg Admin say something oo

Na so we see am oh. I don't know what's going on anymore. They're not communicating with their investors, it's very painful.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by ddestiny20(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
temitopsy03:

Mine is 3months now
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Come my people is today not 15th of September 2018?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
My people today. Is 15th September and there must start paying this has taken too long. and we are waiting .
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2018
No matter how little or big is your invested funds, we must fight this together. Transberg was registered under CAC and there are names of those that registered it. The account number was opened by a bank officer who will be familiar with those that opened the account. This mass fraud must be taken to CID and our funds must all be recovered. Let's put our heads together. If you know you invested in transberg, drop your whatsapp number I'm creating a grop as soon as possible to follow up with this fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Joejonah:
Come my people is today not 15th of September 2018?

Notice of Company Restructured Policy
This is to bring to the notice of all esteemed financial partners of TransBerg Logistics ltd of our ongoing company re-structuring due largely to:

Unbearable high cost of maintenance and operations.
Pressures from partners to maintain remittance just to mention but a few.
Having managed the crises this far, we are of the view that it is best, most honourable and fair to suspend all existing remittance structure as being earlier practiced by the company. On the other hand, we favor the idea to return balance of all principals the company holds for each partner.

Objectives of Policy Restructuring

To ensure that each partner receives the balance of his/her principal with the company
Pursuit of the primary aim of the company that partners' investment are safe and secure even in a challenging moment as it is now with the company.
To see to it that equity and justice is the watch word in execution of the exercise.
Terms of Repayment
The repayment exercise is scheduled to take off on or before 31st October, 2018.

The management after due considerations of all available options of sourcing fund have painstakingly approve 5% monthly repayment plan for all partners
This approved 5% will be effected appropriately to all investment uniformly till the principals are completed.

Important Notice
We hereby want to reassure our partners that TransBerg Logistics, will yet re-open our doors for business as soon as the present pressing challenges are over, however, we choose to return partners fund because we place a high premium on integrity, equity and balance which is a law of nature.

We therefore do sincerely apologies for the ways things went. Hopefully we will happily do successful business together again.

For further enquires please email administration@ transberg.com.ng for prompt response. Thank you

God bless
Transberg Administartion
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
My whatsapp number is 08052115949
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Joejonah:
No matter how little or big is your invested funds, we must fight this together. Transberg was registered under CAC and there are names of those that registered it. The account number was opened by a bank officer who will be familiar with those that opened the account. This mass fraud must be taken to CID and our funds must all be recovered. Let's put our heads together. If you know you invested in transberg, drop your whatsapp number I'm creating a grop as soon as possible to follow up with this fraud.

My whatsapp number is 08052115949
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
donstyle:

Notice of Company Restructured Policy
This is to bring to the notice of all esteemed financial partners of TransBerg Logistics ltd of our ongoing company re-structuring due largely to:

Unbearable high cost of maintenance and operations.
Pressures from partners to maintain remittance just to mention but a few.
Having managed the crises this far, we are of the view that it is best, most honourable and fair to suspend all existing remittance structure as being earlier practiced by the company. On the other hand, we favor the idea to return balance of all principals the company holds for each partner.

Objectives of Policy Restructuring

To ensure that each partner receives the balance of his/her principal with the company
Pursuit of the primary aim of the company that partners' investment are safe and secure even in a challenging moment as it is now with the company.
To see to it that equity and justice is the watch word in execution of the exercise.
Terms of Repayment
The repayment exercise is scheduled to take off on or before 31st October, 2018.

The management after due considerations of all available options of sourcing fund have painstakingly approve 5% monthly repayment plan for all partners
This approved 5% will be effected appropriately to all investment uniformly till the principals are completed.

Important Notice
We hereby want to reassure our partners that TransBerg Logistics, will yet re-open our doors for business as soon as the present pressing challenges are over, however, we choose to return partners fund because we place a high premium on integrity, equity and balance which is a law of nature.

We therefore do sincerely apologies for the ways things went. Hopefully we will happily do successful business together again.

For further enquires please email administration@ transberg.com.ng for prompt response. Thank you

God bless
Transberg Administartion

What kind of lies is this na?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Samuelboah92:

What kind of lies is this na?

You think people who trust you and gave you their money are kids?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by temitopsy03(f): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Joejonah:
please oo it has to be followed up, my life savings was put into Transberg. My phone number
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Crazy people, if they want to return the principal, they should return in bloc not this 5% yeye return. Cunny folks. Using my money for business and paying back only principal in 5% intervals
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2018
amaham:
Crazy people, if they want to return the principal, they should return in bloc not this 5% yeye return. Cunny folks. Using my money for business and paying back only principal in 5% intervals
If no tangible and urgent step is taken against transberg they won't even pay back any investor at that 5% interval.just mark my words.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by yomitesp(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
temitopsy03:
please oo it has to be followed up, my life savings was put into Transberg. My phone number 08137306114
Please add me .My number is 08146152243.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by temitopsy03(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
@joejonah please add up the phone numbers. Has anyone visited their office of recent?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Those that are forming groups should add mine and that of my friend too: the numbers are 08056161208 and 08034048050 for WhatsApp chats please. Thanks ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.