Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) (2564 Views)

Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / Caucasian Puppies from Russian import parents are Available at DG KENNELS / Top Best Kennels In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by Exqwizit(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2016
SOLID DOG KENNELS ARE FOR SALE TO INTERESTED BUYERS.
THEY ARE MADE OF VERY THICK PLATES AND WOULD NOT GIVE WAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOUR DOGS ARE.

EACH COST 50,000 NAIRA (NEGOTIABLE)

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by olisafincy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
oboi you wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by uboma(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Exqwizit:
SOLID DOG KENNELS ARE FOR SALE TO INTERESTED BUYERS.
THEY ARE MADE OF VERY THICK PLATES AND WOULD NOT GIVE WAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOUR DOGS ARE.

EACH COST 100,000 NAIRA (NEGOTIABLE)

a dog can't be comfortable in that space.

the space is too cramped.

if I were you, I would remove the divider in each cage so that it can one dog per cage.

4 Likes

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by mrcrabs(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
100,000 or is it the screen of my phone not showing well. 100,000k. Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by advanceDNA: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2016
uboma:

a dog can't be comfortable in that space.

the space is too cramped.

if I were you, I would remove the divider in each cage so that it can one dog per cage.

Oga!!! Haba! Na elephant u wan put inside...abi na every dog big like Caucasian sherperds. Pple no get lhasa, samoyed , and other small breeds. U go just enter person trade they make other potential buyer feel otherwise about person market. On a normal day shaa..no offence intended
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by uboma(m): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2016
advanceDNA:

Oga!!! Haba! Na elephant u wan put inside...abi na every dog big like Caucasian sherperds. Pple no get lhasa, samoyed , and other small breeds. U go just enter person trade they make other potential buyer feel otherwise about person market. On a normal day shaa..no offence intended

The smaller breeds you mentioned are more indoor pets...

You do not have to agree with my opinion but don't condemn it either.

The spaces in those cages are too cramped for any dog to stay comfortable.

No offence intended as well!

1 Like

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
I think OP meant #10000
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
I think OP meant #10000
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by Desultan(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op actually meant 10000. Pls that was a typo. Our apologies for the typo. grin grin
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by Exqwizit(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
One unit available
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by KingAfo(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2017
Sorry, Too small for dog. no matter the breed.
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by Greene66: 4:07pm On May 21, 2017
Too small for a dog.
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by Exqwizit(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
KingAfo:
Sorry, Too small for dog. no matter the breed.

Anyone who truly needs it can do a modification of taking out the centre demarcation....Simple
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by rumenase(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
advanceDNA:

Lhasa inside cage outside house ?? SMH
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by advanceDNA: 6:47am On May 24, 2017
rumenase:

Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by advanceDNA: 7:33am On May 24, 2017
rumenase:

U better don't shake ur head too much so it will not fall off...the problem with people like u is that u are always too stereotyped & conventional...if u are even stereotyped to a style or method u created, it would have been good but u stereotipity is on another person's way of life....
So becos the whites and so many other pple keep lhasa and other toy breed in their apartment...that must be what the whole world will do ..so if u have a lhasa u can't have a cage...
There are people who loves dog and wants to have one but the remaining members of the household doesn't share their canine love....because of this, they don't get to have a lhasa in the living room....they stay in the compound and sometimes in the cage when guests are around in the compound for meeting or other little gathering....
The cage is also needed for period of breeding....I have more than one toy breed specie and I don't allow them cross each other anyhow.. the cage is needed to keep the same male & female together for the heat period.
Cage is also needed for protection....weda large or toy breeds..when the dam whelps the puppies and their mother stay there unbothered till they are old enough to be trained unlike keeping them in the flat where they create mess
But I guess pple like u only see a cage as a device of confinement needed for large tough breeds only..
Re: Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) by rumenase(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2017
advanceDNA:

U better don't shake ur head too much so it will not fall off...the problem with people like u is that u are always too stereotyped & conventional...if u are even stereotyped to a style or method u created, it would have been good but u stereotipity is on another person's way of life....
So becos the whites and so many other pple keep lhasa and other toy breed in their apartment...that must be what the whole world will do ..so if u have a lhasa u can't have a cage...
There are people who loves dog and wants to have one but the remaining members of the household doesn't share their canine love....because of this, they don't get to have a lhasa in the living room....they stay in the compound and sometimes in the cage when guests are around in the compound for meeting or other little gathering....
The cage is also needed for period of breeding....I have more than one toy breed specie and I don't allow them cross each other anyhow.. the cage is needed to keep the same male & female together for the heat period.
Cage is also needed for protection....weda large or toy breeds..when the dam whelps the puppies and their mother stay there unbothered till they are old enough to be trained unlike keeping them in the flat where they create mess
But I guess pple like u only see a cage as a device of confinement needed for large tough breeds only..

Mr am not white and I don't copy them. I don't think toy breed are not meant for kennels #my opinion though. I have a Lhasa that is always with me and cuz I like it that way........ and this your talk of stereotype is bullshit yu don't know me.

(1) (Reply)

Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept / Cat Available For Sale At Give Away Price / Extremely Powerful Cane Corso Puppies both sex for sale.parent Pix Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.