Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others (1018 Views)

Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video / Flavor Remove Your Head From Genevieve Nnaji's Breast,fans Attacks Him(photos) / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others by omanifrank(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2016
The movie industry in Nigeria, no doubt, is being run and made lively by female actors.
While those who have rocked the industry in the past are getting tired due to old age and request for fresh faces keep increasing, new faces are taking over to fill the vacant spaces left by their ‘seniors’ in the ‘game’.

With a model-like physique, outspokenness and uncanny knack for roles interpretation, James Vanessa Lucy who hails from Benue state is indeed a star to watch out for as she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lot of offer the industry”,

soft-spoken and fast rising actress who is also a gospel singer and attends Christ Embassy church in Lagos Nigeria debuted with a movie produced by her husband Addeh Peter Ebhohonlen Lucy is also a model that has done several high profile jobs for many multinational organizations.

Re: James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others by Elkay3: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2016
"Debuted with a movie produced by her husband", and she's a star? Respect your elders!!!
Re: James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2016
She Thought Making Movies In Nollywood Is A Child's Play, Beauty smiley U Don't Stand A Chance
Re: James Vanessa Lucy Vows To Take Over From Genevieve Nnaji,tonto Dike And Others by Sandydayziz(f): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2016
So? Should we run? undecided

I still haven't seen her in any movies though.. Not a nice tin to say wen she hasn't even started earning much

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Don Suffer.. / Olamide Join Tiwa Savage On Stage As She Was Performing(pics,video) / [PICS] Why Is This Naughty Model Harassing Naija Guys With Huge Package?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.