Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Non Credit Of Account - Nairaland Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Non Credit Of Account (17317 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / How To Credit Your Bank Account Through Recharge Pin Enter Here / Attention SEUN, Suggestion On Deactivation Of Account (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Non Credit Of Account by Mobileman829(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Hello Seun,
since your email is the only way to reach you and you are yet to credit my account since Friday after sending several emails.My add is supposed to running now. Please kindly do the needful. My username remains the same. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Non Credit Of Account by Seun(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2016
I just searched my inbox for your username and got nothing. Please resend the mail with just your username and evidence of payment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

Advert Not Active After Payment / Nairaland Ads Question / Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.