Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Rob Kardashian Apologizes To Blac Chyna, Promises To Be A Better Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rob Kardashian Apologizes To Blac Chyna, Promises To Be A Better Man (470 Views)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Apologizes To Blac Chyna, Promises To Be A Better Man by heryourjay(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Rob Kardashian has taken to Instagram to apologize to Blac Chyna and their daughter, Dream, after the duo called it quit on their 11-month relationship this past weekend.

“This weekend I was in an emotional bad place and did some things that embarrassed myself and my family,” he captioned a photo of himself and his former fiancée posing at an event. “I apologize and I'm seeking help to deal with my flaws/issues. Please pray for me and I'm sorry @blacchyna. You are a great mother to our child and I love you.”

In a subsequent post, the new dad, 29, shared a photo of his little girl — who he and Chyna, 28, welcomed on November 11 — taking a bath in the sink. “I am going to get better for you Dream,” he wrote alongside the pic. “You are my life and gave me a new start on being a better me. Love you.”

Blac Chyna also commented under his post with a symbol of love.

http://www.ayodelejaysblog.com/2016/12/rob-kardashian-apologizes-to-blac-chyna.html?m=1

Re: Rob Kardashian Apologizes To Blac Chyna, Promises To Be A Better Man by YhungPablo(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancee On National Tv At The Headies / Photos As Wizkid, Davido And Others Storm Rhythm Unplugged 2016 / Tonto Dikeh-churchill And Mercy Johnson-okojie Finally Settle Long Time Grudge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.