Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (38402 Views)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
roymary:
Well- It looks more like a scripted scene to me. These war-mongers need a reason to go on more bombing spree. undecided undecided undecided

Exactly my point, it was a stroll in the park for the murderer.
seen the video severally but still can't phantom why and how the so called riot police officer got access and all the space to execute that heinous act.
was he supposed to be there? learnt he showed his ID card to gain access, why was he granted access?
so many questions begging for answers.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Kbraims(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
media nd islam! May God lead d way
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by lordmans(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
The same people again. Always in the habit of killing, while pledging allegiance to their false prophet.
Funny enough, they're a religion of "piss".

No doubt u ar Igbo. U ppl ar filled with disdain n intolerance for other ppl's faiths n customs. Instead of a holistic approach to issues u decided to denigrate other ppl faith because of d action of one man who u don't even understand y dey act d way dey do.

Wen ws d last tym u came out to protest d killing of innocent n young Palestinians, or d families murdered by d imperial powers of d west n Russia or d recent genocide against d shite in Kaduna?

Though two wrongs don't make a right. Bt wen will u ppl learn to treat issues without senseless madness?

If u truly respect ur own religion, u definitely will respect dat of others. It s stupid comments like urs dat always elicit violence from mad Muslims like ursef.

Get a life.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by goshen26: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Honestly speaking if I had found myself in this religion of trouble making i would av ported to atheist.... If the I can't access the real RELIGION OF PEACE...blessed are the peace maker for they shall b called sons of God....He was teaching peace while other man taught violence....generation of Ishmael the trouble maker

Quote me n die

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
EzeNri:

Total destruction of Russia? Lol. I think its past dream time. Wake up pls.

Obviously, he doesn't know about M.A.D. No one wins a nuclear war. Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster turned Pripyat to a ghost town with its radioactive fallout reaching as far as Wales and Scotland. Now, imagine Russian Tsar and Satan 2 or The Minuteman triad of the US.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Codes151(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
wage war on Sharia Law and all who practice it
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by KingRex1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
tolexy007:

because is not mmm topic
Lol, I tire o
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by ipledge10(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
e pain am. Oro na dun o fe ke tongue tongue tongue
i laugh die with your reply grin grin
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by iluvpomo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Islam + Violence = Bread + Butter

1 Like

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by opribo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
How can anybody explain why this people will kill an innocent soul and shout alahu akbau, for me I think it rubbishes the tenets that Islam stands for and if anything is to go by the international Islamic body should by now come up with a counter campaign worldwide dessociating islam from ISIS, AlQueda, Bokoharam, Alshabab and all others all around the world. Deep silence or cursory condemnation is not enough, a counter islamic body must arise to identify these bad eggs and submit them for appropriate action. Anything short of that is tantamount to complacency.
I cant imagine someone killing innocent people in christiandom and shouting Jesus is Lord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by ipledge10(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
ReubenE:

Well said.
It is NATO that can save Turkey from this provocation
Turkey will dance to the tune themselves, they have been romancing Russia for a while now... I swear I no pity turkey one bit

1 Like

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by niyilagun(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
zicoraads:
This news is old. And Nairaland just brought it now to its FP...Chai!! I think you are leaving in the villageembarassed
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by EzeNri(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Teeeg:

Obviously, he doesn't know about M.A.D. No one wins a nuclear war. Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster turned Pripyat to a ghost town with its radioactive fallout reaching as far as Wales and Scotland. Now, imagine Russian Tsar and Satan 2 or The Minuteman triad of the US.
Please tell him. There will never be a nuclear war. The third world war has already started and nearing it end. Syria is the theatre and it is a proxy war.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aburi001:
I forsee the World peace being threatened soonest.

With Putin and Trump sitting at the driving seats, full scale wars are inevitable grin

Turkey just murdered a sleep and very soon your guess will be as good as mine.

It's no longer a tale that the collabo between Putin and Trump paved way for Trump''s "Victory" over Hillary Clinton. Even the American CIA couldn't beat the Russians Cycber-tech.

Never toy with the Russian Warlord grin
Russia was the first Nation to Explore the Other Planets Practically.
There science is far advanced than US or NATO.
US knows this so they have always avoid Russia Face to Face.
Think about this: Would USA and allied Forces in WW2 been able to quench the War if Russia was on the Side of Germany, Japan and Italy?
Never!!

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Mujaheeeden: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
efilefun:
In as much as i detest the dude's action, if seeing the pictures below doesn't make you feel bad about what Russia had done to Aleppo then you are nothing but a bigot, mind you the guy never killed cuz of Islam but because of the people of Aleppo which he stated clearly while shouting.
Hypocrisy att its peak. Where was your soul when NA did same to Shiites in Nigeria.

I don't give two cents about Aleppo because they should know that Russia is a badass

1 Like

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Unibenfucker(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
madridguy:
Wrong move by the useless policeman. How could you killed a Russian? Why not enter plane to Saudi arabia/US and kill the real architect of the Syria conflict?

Nonsense.
Guy take a look @ your English. You can't even speak good English. You must be ignorant to say us and Saudi arabia are the architects of Syria war
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Edenoscar:

amen!

If not for NATO, turkey would be begging for forgiveness,
#putin #russia
NATO forces to Russia seem like Georgia Forces. I pray Russia do not bring Scalar War to life oo.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Unibenfucker(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrBONE2:
WTF!After ALEPPO has fall Expect ANKARA has fall.
Dem nor born Russia well. Let them do that @their own peril. Remember Nato
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Mujaheeeden: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
hushpapi:
The Allah Akbar don't mean violence, it simply means God is great in English. Just because he said that don't mean he practice Islam. Arab is a language, just like English is. There are Arab Muslims and Arab Christians and even some who got no religion for themselves. But these people are all banned together by one language.. Islam is a religion of peace, From cover to cover of the Quran never support killing of human, taken life is forbidden. I guess he learnt what he did from his own skills. Or maybe America at it again.
parisbookaddict ifeann kindly lecture this muslim about the koran and verses that promote it
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Adek15(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
hushpapi:
The Allah Akbar don't mean violence, it simply means God is great in English. Just because he said that don't mean he practice Islam. Arab is a language, just like English is. There are Arab Muslims and Arab Christians and even some who got no religion for themselves. But these people are all banned together by one language.. Islam is a religion of peace, From cover to cover of the Quran never support killing of human, taken life is forbidden. I guess he learnt what he did from his own skills. Or maybe America at it again.
it's either you have more than enough time or you are new to nairaland.
No matter what you say to them, they will remain bigots
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by obamabinladen(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
tchaik:

Putin is so mean; bandits, he called them. I wish the world should entrust upon Mr. Putin, the sole responsibility of tackling the issue of Islamic terrorism; man is so mean.

Even America is not comfortable with Him.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
jukejoint:
It's an inside Job By CIA to instigate war with russia. Obama must do all he can to pin down putin and set the stage for war since Hilary wont be able to do it , Trump has to inherit it . how did the gun man pass security.
This is just one of the many baits The US is setting for Russia. They want Russia to strike first to justify total destruction of Russia.
Do you just say Total Destruction Of A Calm Destroyer Himself? I pity USA and Europe.or NATO abi wetin there name be?
China, Iran etc are still there for Russia Remember.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Edenoscar:

these conspiracy theorists are here , why would they want a war with russia when clearly there would be no winners
They want to by ao means decimate world population. In there Occultic meetings they call we subjects "useless eaters".
USA is just a cover for the really destroyers headed by Queen Of England. This people are just 300!!
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by obamabinladen(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
jukejoint:
It's an inside Job By CIA to instigate war with russia. Obama must do all he can to pin down putin and set the stage for war since Hilary wont be able to do it , Trump has to inherit it . how did the gun man pass security.
This is just one of the many baits The US is setting for Russia. They want Russia to strike first to justify total destruction of Russia.

The gun man displayed police ID with this, there was nothing much the security guys could do than to give him passage.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by steppin: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
lordmans:

No doubt u ar Igbo. U ppl ar filled with disdain n intolerance for other ppl's faiths n customs. Instead of a holistic approach to issues u decided to denigrate other ppl faith because of d action of one man who u don't even understand y dey act d way dey do.

Wen ws d last tym u came out to protest d killing of innocent n young Palestinians, or d families murdered by d imperial powers of d west n Russia or d recent genocide against d shite in Kaduna?

Though two wrongs don't make a right. Bt wen will u ppl learn to treat issues without senseless madness?

If u truly respect ur own religion, u definitely will respect dat of others. It s stupid comments like urs dat always elicit violence from mad Muslims like ursef.

Get a life.
Oh! I'm an Igbo guy. A proud one at that.
Your religion is a religion of violence, whether you like it or not.
I serve a God who fights for himself and not a bastard who demands that his followers fight for him and get 72 virgins in return.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by obamabinladen(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wadosky:
Everybody will come up with various reasons why this happened and I see Russia responding to all of them accordingly with violence.

My thought as well thanks goodness the dead is not an Israelite.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
jukejoint:
You know nothing about America. Russia is no match for the real capability of US military might . Not everything is revealed . In fact ,Russia is promoted by Amerian press as having sophisticated weapons while undermining American military. it's all part of the plot.
And why have USA avoid Russia directly on battlefields?
What did USA do when Russia treated the FuckUp of Georgia?
The annexation of Cremia nko?
Can others less power country do all this without USA doing what they know how to do best?
Keep on sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
protocoll:
i forsee europe coming down like the middle east in the nearest future...europe the major problem of the world since the second world war...u cannot take the roof of someone house nd use it to cover urs... europe bomberded the middle east just because of their God giving gift..make children parently nd vise versa promising them assylum... until the west nd europe desist from their wicked ways they will never no peace....

Wtf. Do you even listen to news ?
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by obamabinladen(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
gbomojomo:
........AND THE BANDITS WILL FEEL IT THEMSEVES..THE LAST WORDS OF PUTIN FROM THE VIDEO

I know what Putin is going to eat This Chistmass....Turkey

Just like Bush when Osama hits America.

"WHOEVER THAT DID THIS, WE'VE HEARD FROM YOU, VERY SOON YOU'LL HEAR FROM US".
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
lordmans:

Get a life.

So true
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by ManTiger(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
viyon02:
Am just sorry for Turkey putins is over ready for them.
See as a small boy born in 1994 wey still suppose dey write waec just sign in Turkey into the war. He was born 1994, he is so small to have think irrationally like that, I think he was brainwashed.
Re: Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo by darediamond(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Don't forget the same Turkey shot down a Russian plane and nothing happen. I believe some so called powers are just tasting the water to see if Russia is really afraid of NATO, Times and Times they have continue to prove that right. Russia is Afraid of NATO!
Was Russia not aware of NATO when he tested the fuckup of Georgia?
What do NATO do to Russia?
What can NATO do to Russia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.