Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (41147 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by efilefun(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Thats one of the reasons it was delayed till now so there wont be much time for those planning to do such
ekanDamie:
this was put in place by Lagos govt to reduce hardship.
some of u will actually think u are smart. buy and start selling in your shops
at the competition price of 18-20k.

you aree not smart, you just proving that even if the govt wakes up to their responsibilities
that you will jeopardize it to ur own selfish gains.
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
It is not for other states... for now it is only for Lagos and Kebbi hence LAKE rice - they didn't produce enough for the whole Nigeria.

ct2:
but it is unfair how about we in kaduna are we not one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by enigma2007(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
shyling:

any roundtripper should be burnt alive.

Easy bros o! shocked shocked I feel you though
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by chibaik(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Rice sold at lastma office? Market where dem dey sell rice no dey again? Anyway na naija we dey. Most of our success na for media.
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Alexxgold: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to the igbos

it's not about empty chestbeating & hate but development.
yorubas don't give a rat shi.t about igbos.. I wonder why they can't see that

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by sammhi(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
ekanDamie:
this was put in place by Lagos govt to reduce hardship.
some of u will actually think u are smart. buy and start selling in your shops
at the competition price of 18-20k.

you aree not smart, you just proving that even if the govt wakes up to their responsibilities
that you will jeopardize it to ur own selfish gains.
Not true.... it means supply is not enough. If supplies are enough, you can't buy and resell . Period
In Any case, what is govt business in seeing rice ? Instead to give loans to private to do rice business or engage private partners for a long term measure.
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
It is definitely going to happen....

hismerhill:
I just wish some Nigerians will not display dere incessant stupidity on dis achievement

Dem go begin buy am and sell at high price
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
ct2:
but it is unfair how about we in kaduna are we not one Nigeria
ur governor is busy quarrelling with everybody instead of him to put his hands on d plough...only stupid people behave like dat....

make e go learn from his Kebbi counterpart

6 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by okonja(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
SmartMugu:
No location on Banana / Victoria Island? Mouth dey pain dem there? Are they allergic to rice? Some will blame this on Buhari.

Na Foreign rice una dey eat there na grin

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Eddiecute86(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Some people, around three months ago, emptily 'chest-beated' that they would export rice, I am yet to see the rice in Nigerian markets let alone international markets.

Really? so you traveled to the region and couldn't see it or are you saying Lagos market is same as Nigerian market.
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by shyling(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2016
enigma2007:

Easy bros o! shocked shocked I feel you though
economic sabotage should be punishable by death

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2016
alaskido:
Please where can we get this Lake Rice to buy in Port Harcourt?
tell wike to charter cargo planes to take it down there....

dat thug of a government...he should forget oil and think of how to feed his people

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by enigma2007(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
shyling:

economic sabotage should be punishable by death

I hope the govt has put in place measures to punish any round tripper? Else the whole exercise will be a waste!
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by alaskido(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

I'm not sure it is sufficient enough to get to other states at the moment.

In that case I better buy the rice here in Lagos before proceeding to PHC. This rice matter get as e be. If man no chop this rice for Christmas e go be like say world want to end.

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Dem no go allow us here word today... U now have rice for Lagosians, I belive the nOtherners won't come up with Beans for Notherners...

Pls for the record socalled Anambara rice is owned and produced by Coscharis group of companies.
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
It is poisonous to Igbos... so don't buy it or eat it. smiley

koolcat:
Rice wey afonjas produce, hmmmm onli baba God know as e go be.....

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by olaolaking: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Yomitogreat:
how do i get to this Agege farm service centre from Pen cinema
Close to abbatoir
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Eddiecute86(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
This should serve as a lesson to the igbos

it's not about empty chestbeating & hate but development.
yorubas don't give a rat shi.t about igbos.. I wonder why they can't see that

Why all these unecessary ranting because of Lake(lagos and kebbi) rice that started yesterday haven't you been seeing Ebony rice.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Trybes(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Good job fair price, more of production needed.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by shyling(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
enigma2007:

I hope the govt has put in place measures to punish any round tripper? Else the whole exercise will be a waste!
we don't need government for this
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by shyling(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Why all these unecessary ranting because of Lake(lagos and kebbi) rice that started yesterday haven't you been seeing Ebony rice.
in your dreams...ebonyi ko ebony ni

5 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by pweshboi(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2016
nice development by the Lagos State government... while the lake rice initiative is been lauded and appreciated, so Nairalanders will still come here and spit there hateful and ignorant speeches. the rice go too soft, the rice go too hard, dey never ready sell rice so we should travel abi? and so many laughable comments. this is to show that no matter what you do some people won't still be happy not satisfy with the efforts you're making. to the people saying should they travel cos of rice... sir/ma it's for lagosians and the people living there not for Nigeria. kudos to Lagos State government once again, we want more patriotic and developmental acts from you.

6 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Alexxgold: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Ebonyi rice that Anambra people can't buy due to pride?

noone is ready to partner with igbos cos of their pride and 'na me good pass' attitude

don't wory, lake rice will sell all over SE before we start exporting it so you guys can enjoy cheap rice too
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Paretomaster(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
Dem no go allow us here word today... U now have rice for Lagosians, I belive the nOtherners won't come up with Beans for Notherners...

Pls for the record socalled Anambara rice is owned and produced by Coscharis group of companies.

what are u saying?...the rice is from Kebbi state....

the initiative between Kebbi, and Lagos state started few months ago, and it's already yielding fruits, the farmers even produced more than is expected...

other states, are also welcome...make I call my Cousin for Kebbi to buy 2 bags for me...

3 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Akaewu: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
SmartMugu:
No location on Banana / Victoria Island? Mouth dey pain dem there? Are they allergic to rice? Some will blame this on Buhari.

This kin rice go run dier bella naa. Na uncle ben dem d chop

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2016
y is mile 12 not on the list, all these places listed are far interior places
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by keynesstreet2: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2016
herzern:
So...No cheap Rice for we Ibadan residents??

Issorait!!...Continue!!

Ajimobi... Yhu see your life?? cheesy

Atleast ibadan is closer to lagos..... The spillover effect will effect ibadan....
Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by blaqoracle: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Some people, around three months ago, emptily 'chest-beated' that they would export rice, I am yet to see the rice in Nigerian markets let alone international markets.
it is only on internet we see anambra rice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by johnmattew: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2016
SmartMugu:
those people no dey chop local rice,na basmatic rice dem dey chop

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Akaewu: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:

noone is ready to partner with igbos cos of their pride and 'na me good pass' attitude

don't wory, lake rice will sell all over SE before we start exporting it so you guys can enjoy cheap rice too

Are you ok Alex....a simple thread to share information.u hv to bring ethnicity into. Its people like you that problem in his country. God help you dude. #smh

2 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Eddiecute86:

only 4 internet we dey see am buy to chop my bloda, only on d internet angry

2 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. by Eddiecute86(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:

Lol..very funny you are trying to cover up the fact that Lagos didnt produce it alone hence you tipped in none is ready to partner with igbo's. They don't need partnership to produce rice.

Anambra is producing rice as well as eboyin so logically Anambra is been patriotic and not pride.
you people need to stop selling all these medieval divide and rule products no one is buying them anylonger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? / UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.