Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. (546 Views)

Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago / Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. by emperorhenry(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please help am confused as I write u now. My younger brother who just got a Job with a bank was robbed and his bag containing all important document was stolen. This incident happened at kano line in Mararaba Abuja. The documents includes His primary, secondary, University and NYSC discharge certificates {all original copy} and his letter of appointment from the bank to the branch he was posted. Please anybody with clues on what next to do should help as am confused right now.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. by delishpot: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eiyaaa, was he the brother warned some months ago to pray against robbery and to keep his credentials safe?
He should report to the police. In case they find his property at the scene of another crime. Better safe than sorry. Naija police no sabi do forensic investigation o.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Brain freeze... He should report to d nearest police station and print out from softcopies. I hope he has soft copies of the documents
Re: Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. by Baawaa(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
First thing is to go to nearest police station to make a report.
Re: Help!!! My Brother Who Just Got A Job Was On His Way To Resume Duty. by ezugegere(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Your village people bad o! Let him get police report and then go with his photocopies.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Usually Target Female Drivers During Vehicle Snatching Operations – Suspe / PHOTO: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With 1.55kg Of Heroin In Delhi, India / How Onitsha Mum Bludgeoned 2 Kids To Death Over Hubby’s Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.