Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) (49233 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Final Showdown: Soldiers Beg For Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by idupaul: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

from tb joshua??..

From anywhere you like but make sure you recieve some sense please

27 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:
when was the video made??..

maybe this video was from the era of jonathan..

they want to sell it to us as present...

they way they want to sell us kanu as a good looking black-man...

good looking black man dont look like kanu...fact..
each race has his own ideal of beauty..

You should leave sycophancy to the intelligent ones in your camp. Sadly they have all gone mute due to the gross shameful performance of PMB.

Now answer this:-

Almost two years from 2014 is 2016 ? No ?

Buhari has been in power for almost 17 months now ? No ?

19 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

from tb joshua??..

you christians are something else..

jellyfishes..

i am immun against white brain washing...

So i guess you are a muslim .

You are immune to "white brain washing" but pliable to Arabs brainwashing which is the root cause of BH menace !!

33 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by annayawchee: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
angryBuhali and buluntai.... This was not the change U promised the zombies
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

You should leave sycophancy to the intelligent ones in your camp. Sadly they have all gone mute due to the gross shameful performance of PMB.

Now answer this:-

Almost two years from 2014 is 2016 ? No ?

Buhari has been in power for almost 17 months now ? No ?

wait..buhari came in charge in 2015...yes or no??..

you mathematics dont add up...

the question is was buhari already in charge in 2014??..
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

HIAAAAA THE S9OLDIERS MENTIONED BUHARI IN THE VIDEO AND YOU STILL THINK IT WAS DURING THE TIME OF GEJ? HE SAID "MAKE UNA HELP US TELL BUHARI""

13 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

Buhari was mentioned by the soldoiers in the video.You are a very pathetic liar

23 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
at 0.40-043 sec one of the soldiers said "Abeg Buhari do something about this" and yet someone wants to blame GEJ? Haba!!!

11 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
where is lalasticlala to do justice to this video
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Buhari was mentioned by the soldoiers in the video.You are a very pathetic liar

okay i will go through the video again..

i only understood hausa speaking and then the other guy..

okay..

but something is very fishy about this video..
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

you mathematics dont add up...

the question is was buhari already in charge in 2014??..

You are proving to be a complete waste of time to intelligent debates. Look at your post below and tell me you don't feel embarrassed with yourself .

tsdarkside:

[s]they way they want to sell us kanu as a good looking black-man...

each race has his own ideal of beauty..[/s]

I cancelled the rest cos they are meaningless and silly.

26 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

okay..

You mean you didn't hear it before or what/ You were supposed to have watched the entire video before commenting. It is as if you were in so much hurry to blame GEJ

27 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

okay..

Yes, there is something fishy about the video. The video was made by the Liepods who impersonated the soldiers in an Arid region to implicate your god Buhari.

Nnamdi Kanu must die in prison for intentionally starving our soldiers in the battle theatre.

This is what your brain is saying to you now.

37 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=kcnwaigbo post=52099959]

HIAAAAA THE S9OLDIERS MENTIONED BUHARI IN THE VIDEO AND YOU STILL THINK IT WAS DURING THE TIME OF GEJ? HE SAID "MAKE UNA HELP US TELL BUHARI""[/quote]

yea..i listened a secound time...

you are right...

well its better we surrender to boko haram...
i dont care..wheather christian or sharia..

i only care about the survival of the black-race..

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by BeClever: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

Yes, there is something fishy about the video. The video was made by the Liepods who impersonated the soldiers in an Arid region to implicate your god Buhari.

Nnamdi Kanu must die in prison for intentionally starving our soldiers in the battle theatre.

It's almost shameful to attribute the word 'brain' to that dude.. The guy has non!!..

He only harbours beans and Ogi under his itchy scalp..

Abandon the scalawag and move unto important things..

32 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Where is the 37 500 coming from?
check my siggy and know more
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
btw..since when our african warriors die of water and food..??..

have they forgoting how to dig wells and hunt for food..??..

they want us to import bush men warriors from south africa to teach them how to survive the prarie??..
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
BeClever:

It's almost shameful to attribute the word 'brain' to that dude.. The guy has non!!..

guy..dont insult me...i dont have time for you too..
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
BeClever:

I concur absolutely. He claimed to be from Urhobo but i doubt any Urhobo man will be as unreasonable as him.

15 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

I concur absolutely. He claimed to be from Urhobo but i doubt any Urhobo man will be as unreasonable as him.

go on..challenge the nigerian army again..

and get beating up again mercilessly...

1 Like

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by jchioma: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is the President aware of all these happening under his command as GCFR

It's time Buhari resigns if he has any honour left. What a shame

8 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Rad1cal: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

go on..challenge the nigerian army again..

and get beating up again mercilessly...

Lol, Hunger and starvation is busy challenging them and they are crying. Tell Buhari to come to their aid.

3 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

Why so foolish? You didn't hear when one of the soldiers said they just captured Dalori- a strong boko haram enclave just a few months back.

18 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

Lol, Hunger and starvation is busy challenging them and they are crying. Tell Buhari to come to their aid.

me..??..hunger??..

you must be crazy..

we will get to the root of this madness in our military..

we know,that it is white-brain-washed individuals like you that somehow landed in our military chain of command..

get rich or die trying....

we will separate una from our chain of command sooner or later..
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by nwabobo: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
nwabobo:
Omenka, Passingshot, Dropshot, HungerBAD, Beremx, Jarus, TonyeBarcanista, waternogetenemy, tit, progressive09, progressive01, progressive69, caseless, jakumo, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu

3 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

[s]
me..??..hunger??..

you must be crazy..

we will get to the root of this madness in our military..

we know,that it is white-brain-washed individuals like you that somehow landed in our military chain of command..

get rich or die trying....

we will separate una from our chain of command sooner or later..[/s]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

we live in a democraty or not...

i have the right to say what i think...

or lets just abandon democracy already and return back to military rule...

i dont agree with you in anything in democracy...

lets go back to african way of ruling..

obey orders or get lost...!!!..

migrate to europe...
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by BeClever: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy..dont insult me...i dont have time for you too..

Please, don't poke anything around me..

That poo under ur bald can't withstand the pressure..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
BeClever:

Please, don't poke anything around me..

That poo under ur bald can't withstand the pressure..

bring it..lets find out...
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

kanu is a halfcast creating trouble in the bini empire..

.you still remember what we always did with halfcast betrayers...??

OFF THE HEAD!!!...

ohh now you are buddies with former colonials..

things have changed...

buhuhu.. cry cry..

come and release your halfcast na.....
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by hegelian: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.