Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... (4956 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... by baby124: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
ayobarmy:
Still answering questions' aunty Bose, I don't think my wife has any issue, rather she is paying the price of being beautiful, no man in his right since will see my beloved wife and not think again.. #fact...... @ Eve u are very on point by I am seriously strugling financially, because my salary is not up to 100k, do the maths against the family number and u will know why..... Thanks to u all once again
Don't discourage your wife from working or being productive ever! This is the time for the both of you to buckle down and work for your future. She can leave a company where she is being harassed and go and find work in another company. Seriously ask her if it's a skill she wants to do or if she wants to further her education. Maybe a teacher's training college. Even then, she will still need the skill to support you both while going to school. It's very important to support your wife in being independent. Your family will be much more financially stable. Also, just in case God forbid you are not here tomorrow, they will not slip into poverty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! / Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.