Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) (11637 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
dont mind him, what else attracts you to those men?

not much since I've only seen them on TV . thy skin colour stands out I guess
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by wtfCode: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chineke umunwayi! grin
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

they are bold bald now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , stainless steel brightness grin
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
wtfCode:
Chineke umunwayi! grin
no shout na , she still dey single

gyan wan die cheesy cheesy cheesy look yansh form gentleman , look at his mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=judeefcc post=52103246]they are bold bald now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , stainless steel brightness grin [/quote

very clean.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=52103490][/quote] you dont like hair on ur man shocked
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you dont like hair on ur man shocked

don't really care about hair or no hair
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MadJay: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hehehe waste a what?
Nomfanelo99:

what a waste
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
My celebrity crush was sexy Joselyn Dumas but ever since I heard some bad stuff about her, it died a natural death sad. Her body is very luscious(plenty homo).
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
chocolateme:
What do we always get to achieve by displaying all these..

She is OK.

Same here why do lady always show their butt.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
My celebrity crush was sexy Joselyn Dumas but ever since I heard some bad stuff about her, it died a natural death sad. Her body is very luscious(plenty homo).
bad stuff abeg gist me
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
There nothing perfect bout that pic, I have seen 100's of lady in their thirties with that butt.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
She be correct low key runs girl forming actress.sad That her big yansh dey service top politicians.
judeefcc:
bad stuff abeg gist me
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
BiggyB242:
There nothing perfect bout that pic, I have seen 100's of lady in their thirties with that butt.

she's perfet to him
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She be correct low key runs girl forming actress.sad
That her big yansh dey service top politicians.

no wonder she never marry
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by onstelly(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrCork:
even orddddnarrry Hisduchess or Onstelly or Ellacute45 from nairaland are way berrrrra than that thing..boy..you gottttts no taste! ! (Real talk) cry
You dey craze
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
onstelly:

You dey craze

.^^^there you go..DRACULA IS AWAKE...she all ways cussssssin like markey woman an then she complains she can't find man on nairand!! ((STRANGE))) undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
onstelly:

You dey craze

by the way..worrrrrris craze?...do you mean *Crazy?*....white women would never say that!! ((Village gyal)) undecided

6 Likes

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by adaksbullet: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

Hahahahahaha. The bobbises is ;Dturn my eyes and head upsad downm
his be like u are put bra on ur eyes angry angry angry

WHR are u seen boobbises? undecided

His yansh am only seen undecided
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrCorkhead, are you getting broke? You used to offer to post £10 but now the money's reduced to only £3. Recession getting to you?
MrCork:

...son you try in too hard to be funny..... chill.. relax..be nice to me an I will post you £3 cash for chriisssssmas!! (True talk) undecided
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

who is that girl on your picture profile? shocked
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
MrCorkhead, are you getting broke? You used to offer to post £10 but now the money's reduced to only £3. Recession getting to you?

^^^^homebase Nigeria gold digggger....good evening undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good evening MrCork, how are you today? Constipated? embarassed
MrCork:

^^^^homebase Nigeria gold digggger....good evening undecided
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Good evening MrCork, how are you today? Constipated? embarassed

..no..going to cash my lottery winning in ten minute...I won only £800 angry

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
But if you so rich, why do you need to buy a lottery ticket? Anyhoo, have you change color to lightskin yellow? angry
MrCork:

..no..going to cash my lottery winning in ten minute...I won only £800 angry
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
who is that girl on your picture profile? shocked
Nomfanelo
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by win10(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
Nomfanelo
shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

what
How you manage to carry those?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" / Woman With Half Body Releases Her Sextape Online 18+ (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.