Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) (11586 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by gsainttrinity(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
lefulefu:
So ghanian babes dey fine like dis? Used to think the only beautiful girl in Ghana was Nadia buhari.Anyway i used to have a crush on Jennifer lopez but i don outgrow dat crush long ago.

Jlo was too beautiful sha.

but my ideal woman who is a celebrity is Alicia keys.... I can count more than a thousand reasons why she is the best.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
gsainttrinity:

Jlo was too beautiful sha.

but my ideal woman who is a celebrity is Alicia keys.... I can count more than a thousand reasons why she is the best.
lol i can give some of those reasons...she has a strong voice and she knows how to handle the piano..hehe.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by gsainttrinity(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
lefulefu:
lol i can give some of those reasons...she has a strong voice and she knows how to handle the piano..hehe.

lol.... those ones are some of the many minor ones,

I wish I could have a wife like her.

she is scandal free despite her extraordinary beauty... down to earth, you can see that in her choice of husband. she is love personified, you can observe that in her lyrical content... she loves the down trodden... observe her input in speaking for the deprived... BBOG, and other causes she had lend her voice... abeg that chic is one in a million.

I have a big admiration for Alicia Keys... and I mean that not in a sensual way, although she is sexy

Alicia Keys Big love for you!
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
gsainttrinity:

lol.... those ones are some of the many minor ones,

I wish I could have a wife like her.

she is scandal free despite her extraordinary beauty... down to earth, you can see that in her choice of husband. she is love personified, you can observe that in her lyrical content... she loves the down trodden... observe her input in speaking for the deprived... BBOG, and other causes she had lend her voice... abeg that chic is one in a million.

I have a big admiration for Alicia Keys... and I mean that not in a sensual way, although she is sexy

Alicia Keys Big love for you!
i agree wth u on this.Her husband is quite lucky though.most female calebs lack such qualities.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by gsainttrinity(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
i agree wth u on this.Her husband is quite lucky though.most female calebs lack such qualities.

Celeb or No celeb, 90 percent of woman lack those qualities....
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2016
hmmmmmm

Zayn Malik
kiss
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Rozaystunna(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2016
chocolateme:
What do we always get to achieve by displaying all these..

She is OK.
na me tell you to flat?

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by ThinkSmarter: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2016
chocolateme:
What do we always get to achieve by displaying all these..

She is OK.
Bc We need to adore God for His fine creations, and women z obviously the most beautiful creation by God before flowers.
Wouldn't u feel happy if u re complimented for ur work or ur beauty?
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
onstelly:

You dey craze

..I have man ready to marry u..be nice! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO) / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.