Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (6666 Views)

Clickbank Cash Cow Secrets / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
A Nairalander created a thread on affiliate marketing last week and many people were asking how they can withraw their earings from Clickbank here in Nigeria. On that thread, I promise to reveal how to withdraw from Clickbank here in Nigeria in our local bank ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed free of charge. So I decided to open this thread to fulfill my promise and keep to my words. Enjoy!

Breakthrough to all numerous and aspiring Nigerian affiliate marketers on the platform of clickbank.Some people have often argued that Nigerians aren’t accepted on clickbank because Nigeria is not among the list of countries on clickbank’s registration form. So sad! The truth is that, that’s a fallacy. It’s true that we aren’t on the list but people do clear their affiliate earnings’ cheque right here in Nigeria. I know of so many people who does that. Gbenga, Jide Ipaye etc does that well with the use of MYUS dot com which help them to forward the check to Nigeria.

Well, the great news now is that you can withdrew your earnings from CLICKBANK right on ATM machines of Nigerian banks. Have Clickbank accept Nigerians? Nope. clickbank haven’t changed their mind to consider accepting Nigerians. It’s still the former trick. You register on clickbank with your real names and when it comes to Country, choose a country like USA or UK and provide a fake address. Increase your threashold to like $2000.

The next thing is to go get a payoneer master card. Follow the link in my signature to join the Facebook group to register a Payoneer account if you don't have a Payoneer Card.

Fill the registration form appropriately and that’s it. They might send a mail to your email some days latter to scan and send the ID you provided to them. Do all they request from you and they will communicate back to you from email when your card application has been accepted and has been shipped.
You will also need to activate your card once you receive it.

After shipment, it takes between 14days to 30days for the card to arrive at the address you provided for them. Make sure you provide a traceable address or better still, keep in touch with the nearest post office to your house or office and let them know you are expecting a card from payoneer. Please use a residential address or else, payoneer will not send the card. When you receive the card, go online to login to your payoneer account and get the card activated.

Once your card is approved you will have to provide US Payment Service information that links to your card on ClickBank. This information will allow you to receive your payments from ClickBank via direct deposits. (If you already have a Payoneer card, just skip the registration step and move straight to adding the US Payment Service to your clickbank account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Fastest Way To Get Your Payneer Card In Nigeria

Many people have been frustrated on getting their Payoneer cards here in Nigeria.

There is a simple way of getting it without much delays
I’ve got my Payoneer card two months ago here in Nigeria by surface mail. When I applied for my own, I used Post Office Address that is close to where I'm staying and zip code of my state. Google it out. (Ask Google your state postal code) Within 2weeks, I got my card!

I would rather advise you to use Post Office that is close to you or an active P.O. Box or P.M.B. so that you will receive email as soon as they shipped it as well as when it's delivered to the P.O. Box associated with your account.

The next thing to do is to check it in the P.O. Box you used at the stipulated day. Or the Post Office you use. That is just the faster way of getting it here in Nigeria.

Next is adding your Payoneer to your ClickBank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
HOW TO ADD US PAYMENT SERVICE TO YOUR CLICKBANK

Adding Payoneer as your payment option for your ClickBank payments is simple

Login to your Payoneer account and place your mouse on receive. Click on Global Payment Service and your account details will be displayed.

Next,

1) Log in to your ClickBank Account.

2) Choose the “Account Settings” tab at the top right of the page.

3) Once there, scroll down to the “Payment Information” option and click “Edit”.

4) You will be taken to the “Payment Information Editor” page. Once there, make sure you:

Select the “Direct Deposit” option (Please note payment frequency is up to you)
Select “United States” as your bank option
For the “Account Number” and “Routing Number” use the US Payment Service information provided to you by Payoneer.
Make sure for Account Type you choose the “Checking” option.

5) Then at the bottom of the page click the “Save Changes” button and you are good to go!

That’s it. You can now change your threshold back to whatever you like. Maybe like $100. If you choose weekly payment, any amount you make in your clickbank account will be sent to your payoneer card on weekly basis in as much as your threshold is reached. Please take note that it often take up to 7days after the money has been sent to the payoneer card before it becomes available on your card.

Once it becomes available, you can stroll to any bank in Nigeria with mastercard logo and withdraw your clickbank earnings. Although some ATM machines rejects the card but GTBANK, ZENNITH BANK AND STANBIC IBTC are few Nigerian banks that have no issue with the card.

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Let me entertain some questions. Ask your questions now.

Btw, I'm revealing top secrets like this in my facebook group free of charge.

Join now, it free!
https://web./1844949509081101/

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2016
You can now promote clickbank product without the worry of how to withdraw your earnings
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by Obagoblog(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice one... long procedure tho
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obagoblog:
nice one... long procedure tho
Sure, is a long procedure. That is what our brothers on the other side have caused as a result of their yahoo, yahoo activities making some top earning site to blacklist Nigeria. If clickbank was accepting Nigerians, all these long process wouldn't have be there.
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by Yezzy(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Inbox me ur digits. We need to talk
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Yezzy:
Inbox me ur digits. We need to talk
I prefer email instead. Send me a mail via; jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by kachiz(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks for this, OP
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by AmuEwu: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Sir, @cosmicjames. First you said we should use a residential address, if not payooner would not accept our request. Then you said you used a post office.
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
AmuEwu:
Sir, @cosmicjames. First you said we should use a residential address, if not payooner would not accept our request. Then you said you used a post office.
You are right. I also said you should make sure your address is traceable. The post office is a new discovery and it helps you get your card faster. I used it (post office) and get my card in less than 10days. Thats why I recommend it. Some post office are located at residencial areas
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
The first step is to get a Payoneer account. Once you get that, it becomes easy to add it to clickbank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by Canme4u(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
CosmicJames:
The first step is to get a Payoneer account. Once you get that, it becomes easy to add it to clickbank
Thanks boss. Can you also guide us on ways to make money online?
Have joined your FB group.
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Canme4u:
Thanks boss. Can you also guide us on ways to make money online?
Have joined your FB group.
The answer to your question is the purpose of the group. Already there are topics and practical lessons on various ways to make money online in the group. Infact, some members have started making money already through the practical lessons that I freely reveal in the group and here on NL. Find your way in the group easily. Check under "files", all the free ebooks and videos that I have uploaaded to the group are there for free download. Welcome onboard!

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by Canme4u(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

The answer to your question is the purpose of the group. Already there are topics and practical lessons on various ways to make money online in the group. Infact, some members have started making money already through the practical lessons that I freely reveal in the group and here on NL. Find your way in the group easily. Check under "files", all the free ebooks and videos that I have uploaaded to the group are are there for free download. Welcome onboard!
Thanks, I will do that.
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Canme4u:
Thanks, I will do that.
You are welcome
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by godman01(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
CosmicJames:
Your questions are welcome
Pls how's the exchange rate and fees like if you're withdrawing on ATM with Payoneer?
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by Dollabiz: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
godman01:

Pls how's the exchange rate and fees like if you're withdrawing on ATM with Payoneer?
Your Payoneer Card will dispense Naira notes according to the CBN exchange rate
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by tjyoung(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
What can I do to that Tax ID that keeps blinking on my clickbank account
Re: How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial by BlogRabbit: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
here is everything you need to know about how to open and verify your clickbank in Nigeria and its 100% free

https://moffeckli.com.ng/17/02/2020/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-2019-a-detailed-insight/6486//

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Syndicate Behind ATM Fraud - Reveals How ATM Cards Are Cloned / How Do I Get Distributorship, Like Dangote, Cadbury, Nestle Etc In Nigeria? / Charles Dukwe Responds To Women In Oil Scam Allegation By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.