Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 (1424 Views)

Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / Review Of Nollywood In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by DaMayjoh: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
As part of their yearly review, popular search engine Google has released another list of most searched words.

This time it is a list of the 10 most googled movies and TV series of 2016 in Nigeria.

Topping the list is Suicide Squad which was released in August and has already grossed $750m in box office earnings.

Other movies and TV shows on the list include Captain America: Civil War, Game of Thrones Season 6, Empire Season 3 and more.

See the full list below.

1. Suicide Squad

2. Captain America: Civil War

3. Game of Thrones season 6

4. Empire season 3

5. Deadpool

6. Batman vs Superman

7. Warcraft

8. Gods of Egypt

9. London Has Fallen

10. X-Men: Apocalypse

Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by Lionbite(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
DC comics taking over.
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by sweettease(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lionbite:
DC comics taking over.
Yes o... Marvel won't know what hit them grin

1 Like

Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by qboi3000: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
undecided mtchewwww suicide squad sucked

DC should go learn how to make movies abeg

#marvelforever

2 Likes

Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
There is one Nigeria man in that movie, I don't know if he was the one who played the monster I mean adewale Agbaje.
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by KealDrogo: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Deadpool is a overhyped movie of 2016. Nothing interesting the script has been seen hundreds of times on tv. Just some kinda clown comedy for kids.

2 Likes

Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by samsard(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
KealDrogo:
Deadpool is a overhyped movie of 2016. Nothing interesting the script has been seen hundreds of times on tv. Just some kinda clown comedy for kids.
Don't let the hardcore deadpool fans catch you, else you'll be toast. I've had the movie on my lappy since early this year, yet i've not been able to bring myself to watch it.
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by KealDrogo: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2016
samsard:
Don't let the hardcore deadpool fans catch you, else you'll be toast. I've had the movie on my lappy since early this year, yet i've not been able to bring myself to watch it.
samsard:
Hehe.. Let them come angry I'm ready for them. I have it too on my system, I literally have to (forced) myself to watch it to the end and went straight to the delete button afterward. The fact that it's a blatant copy of DC comics death stroke character irks me more. Who knows you may find it interesting.
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
KealDrogo:

Hehe.. Let them come angry I'm ready for them. I have it too on my system, I literally have to (forced) myself to watch it to the end and went straight to the delete button afterward. The fact that it's a blatant copy of DC comics death stroke character irks me more. Who knows you may find it interesting.
how is it overhyped?.
its an action-comedy ( with a touch of romance) movie.. what more do you need?
the movie has been nominated for four golden globes award..
or is it the likes of
batman vs superman
suicide squads that is interesting..
u. better don't start what u cant finish
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by KealDrogo: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
ak33n:
how is it overhyped?.
its an action-comedy ( with a touch of romance) movie.. what more do you need?
the movie has been nominated for four golden globes award..
or is it the likes of
batman vs superman
suicide squads that is interesting..
u. better don't start what u cant finish
What is this one saying? So because a movie is nominated for awards then everybody should like it. abi? For your information suicide squad and batman vs superman has numerous nomination as well but that doesn't stop critics from slamming hard on them. Deadpool is simply a movie targeted at kids (adult kids too) who lacks good taste in movies and can swallow any crappy trash been churn out to them in the cinema, since they make the majority of movie goers. More money for the likes of marvel and co.
Mr ak33n you fell under this category of kids am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by mablie(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
KealDrogo:
I have no idea why anyone on this planet would consider "Deadpool" a "good" movie.It must be the "herd mentality" in action.I personally believe the movie is very vulgar and a low point for marvel movies
Re: ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 by MJBOLT: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
deadpool Is an r rated movie only stupid people will call it a kids movie and is by far one of the best superhero movies made far better than dawn of justice and suicide squad

(1) (Reply)

Complete List Of 2017's Horror Films And Best Among Them / I Just Finished Watching Game Of Thrones, These Are My Thoughts / Ludacris Is Showcasing African Artist On Mtv2 Feb 26!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.