Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere (45468 Views)

Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by agrovick(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Emaprince:
grin grin That one na young thug.
Hehehehehe, na like this he start with Aunty Toyin.
Very soon this one self go begin abuse hin aunty mate.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Opakan2: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
If you say so. grin

Anytime I dey jam Tekno songs, na you dey come my mind
my very own Halle berry . How we dey celebrate this festive season na?
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by mylove4God(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
The boy looks so young for her.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by treelz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
richie9093:
Which kind rubbish dressing the guy do so?

See as him resemble riffraff. him no fit *tucking* wella? Rubbish!
tuck-in
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by bizhop01: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
How Tchidi Tchikere's Dress?
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Remnants no good o
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by gGGODDd(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
Mehn u got no regards for women. She actually didnt say nothing to you.
I didn't mean no abuse though unless ur black mentality given you wrong understanding. But on the contrary your attack seems to be a necessity otherwise iont know why you gotta take it too personal like some superhero.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
malton:

It gets to a point when some women just don't care. All they need is someone to service their engine.

No shame, no glory, no self-respect.

Tagging alongside a ragtag shouldn't be too difficult for a woman willing to do dildos.

undecided

which engine?
So women have engine....I didn't know ooo
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by babyface224(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Women?so that make it pain the EX she down graded from a man to a boy.

This one wey open shirt, and tuck one side of shirt enter trouser like Tupac so.

If I be your ex,I go just dey laugh.

I see no reason to laff....d Lady has gotten herself a man and she seems happy who cares if all u see is a boy....d so-called man cheated on her with a fellow colleague.... any respect in dat?? just cut her sum slacks she's happy if not for anything, at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by playtheblues(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

This one wey open shirt, and tuck one side of shirt enter trouser like Tupac so.

he bought her a brand new car. He is an international business tycoon living in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
ONLY U A GROUP OF BAD MOUTHS..U FIT USE UR MOUTH VOKE 3,4.5TH WORLD WAR LIKE A SNAP..I HAIL U CUZ U ON POINT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN AND CUMMING/ORGASM DEM GO SAY AGE IS A NUMBER..BUT IF NA OBASANJO NOW OR YOU DEM GO SAY U BE PAEDOPHILE..IF I GO COME LIFE AGAIN I NOR WAN SEE WOMEN NA ONLY CURVY TAKEAWAY GIRLS I WAN SEE AND I GO LIKE BE GANGSTER.. grin grin grin grin grin grin..WOMEN AND DECEPTION IS LIKE A PIN TO A MAGNET..
HungerBAD:
Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by playtheblues(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
gurunlocker:
Her new lover is a boy... I think she only needs service which she will be paying him for.
he bought her a brand new car. He is an international business MSN based in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by passionate88: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
EJanni:
paedophiles in the north are also Nigerian men! I don't know why things about women disgust some men! the lady her husband married is she his age mate? I don't support adultery but pls women are also human beings let them breath some air.

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by yinkslinks(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its obvious you are sick and need help.
gGGODDd:
I didn't mean no abuse though unless ur black mentality given you wrong understanding. But on the contrary your attack seems to be a necessity otherwise iont know why you gotta take it too personal like some superhero.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by delishpot: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmnn, this wazup boy naim she carry gum body? This one way dress like some tupac wannabe? Odiegwu,
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by simplyOJ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
malton:

It gets to a point when some women just don't care. All they need is someone to service their engine.

No shame, no glory, no self-respect.

Tagging alongside a ragtag shouldn't be too difficult for a woman willing to do dildos.

undecided
Are you a mechanic grin
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Haters
She's free to be with whoever she wants to be with. Y'all hate to see an older or divorced lady find love again.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by richie9093(m): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2016
treelz:
tuck-in
autocorrect
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by byvan03: 2:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Even those that can't figure out their own lives are busy figuring Sophia out undecided.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Niseamaka(m): 5:01am On Dec 21, 2016
pocohantas:

Laugh for what?
Isn't it the ex with hair like makeup brush?
Does Tchidi dress any better?
Bad belle. If say she marry widower una go still talk.

The lone voice in the wilderness.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by opribo(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2016
New lover interesting. This one is still a boy not yet a man
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by dinachi(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Serious this looks like someone she can give birth to.Just saying its non of my business though
That is how foolish most women are
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by titopius(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2016
This guy will definitely be a professional pussy washer that made the lady signed him.........anyway sugar mummy things is allow

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by xcuggsm(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2016
pocohantas:

Laugh for what?
Isn't it the ex with hair like makeup brush?
Does Tchidi dress any better?
Bad belle. If say she marry widower una go still talk.

I wonder what the noise from haters is all about?
The new guy, I hear, is seriously loaded and bankrolled her movie which would not have seen the light of day without him.
Giving some love to such a supportive guy in this recession is called COMMON SENSE!

Apart from being loaded in the pocket, such tall and slim guys are also champions in the 'other room'

CARRY GO MADAM! NOTHING DO YOU!!!
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Bukybabe(f): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2016
See one na Yahoo boy no laptop...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by son4century(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2016
I still don't understand what 'T' is doing in Tchidi
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Opakan2:

Anytime I dey jam Tekno songs, na you dey come my mind
my very own Halle berry . How we dey celebrate this festive season na?
Na indoor things o!, No money cos of Buhari. grin
Have to see how it goes, how are you?.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Opakan2: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Benita27:
Na indoor things o!, No money cos of Buhari. grin
Have to see how it goes, how are you?.

I'm sweet baby..

hopefully things will turn around for good in 2017. I'm still open to that stuff I asked o kiss
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Opakan2:

I'm sweet baby..

hopefully things will turn around for good in 2017. I'm still open to that stuff I asked o kiss
grin cheesy
Sure!, i'm expecting better things comes 2017, i thought we've settled that?.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Opakan2: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:
grin cheesy
Sure!, i'm expecting better things comes 2017, i thought we've settled that?.

sad

not my fault na.. it's not easy to accept NO from one's yori yori
I'm crazy about you Benie.. I'm serious
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Opakan2:

sad

not my fault na.. it's not easy to accept NO from one's yori yori
I'm crazy about you Benie.. I'm serious
Aww!, wish i could be of help.
Bed time and goodnight!.
Re: Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere by Opakan2: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:
Aww!, wish i could be of help.
Bed time and goodnight!.

ok dear.. sweet drimz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.