Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Need Female Friends For The Christmas Period - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Female Friends For The Christmas Period (440 Views)

Need-female-friends-around-ui/Polytechnic ibadan / Need Female Friends In Benin / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Female Friends For The Christmas Period by forex24(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
need friends in benin city or delta state who base in benin city or can come over to base. love to spend this period with lot of fun. are you alone and need company to hang out this period let me know let plan it together and have the best time ever. am in benin city for the christmas and the new year. call me on 07030221535
Re: Need Female Friends For The Christmas Period by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
U mean female chicken
me self they show Benin too i go allw u if i reach

(1) (Reply)

Another Erotic Story: The Heat Of Virginity… Part 1 / How Women Walk With Engagement Ring / Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.