Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy (7833 Views)

I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic. / I Need Where To Download Mtn Free Browsing Proxy For Opera 4.2 / Pls, I Need Link To Ultra Proxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2009
Hi everybody, i need link to download mtn proxy for my nokia3110c. Any time i try to create new ip and port in personal config., it keeps on telling suscribe to packet data. Or do you know how to change ip's in nokia3110c
Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by aieromon(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2009
Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:03am On Nov 18, 2009
@ieromon, thank you for the link and the info. I have learnt how to do it myself.
Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
My fellow nigerians pls help me out with mtn proxy address and port that i can use to download item. Imagine i can only browse but dont download.pls
Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
My fellow nigerians pls help me out with mtn proxy address and port that i can use to download item. Imagine i can only browse but dont download.pls
Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Never Visit Tecno Carlcare Offices Anymore!! / How To Mod Any Android App/games With This App / Can Techno Mobile Phones Be Used As Internet Modem For Browsing On Pc?find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.