Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 (5631 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Abia Assembly Passes Anti-Grazing, Genotype, Insertion Of Blood Group Laws / Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by dammykkt(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
l
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by shakol91(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fayose is not competent to Rule Ekiti at this critical period. He's just a man that enjoys Media showbiz than facing the Economy challenges of the state (he always criticize fg but has no economy blueprint for his own state). He has put majority of Ekiti state worker's union under bondage especially NUT(insider with brain can confirm that). Fayose used his Multiple Taxation Policy to chase investors from the state. I urge Ekitis to desist from taking freebies like sharing of Banana,chicken,going to Afao (his home town to eat cooked food). Ekitis are known to be Hard working people not scavengers. Ona ofun,ni ona orun. Mo wi temi. I will find time to create thread about Happenings in Ekiti and I hope lalastical will do the needful then. I have nothing to say about the legislators because they're Fayose's puppets. They're resuming on feb 20th because that's when the next salary will be paid.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by jamesharryson(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
So nobody is saying Ekiti State has crashed? Only mmm crashed abi? Coz they said u should come on January
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by wolexy14(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Budget for what really,this rascals r insane,93bn ko nah 930bn dem go get.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by awoluyi(m): 2:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Declaring the first two months of a new year work free for Ekiti state House of Assembly members was not well thought through. I pray the state will be able to raise and spend N94bn in 2017. We are watching!
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by oshare2015(m): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Stomach infrastructure man is working... abeg show me some luv today is my birthday I can't shout... Kai my wife just forgot.. . See pranking for het
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by bootstrap(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2016
somethinggood:
fayose my role model...grin grin

keep the likes coming and please someone should come to our aid.

Imagine a message in my place of work from our
DG
" Gather Staff and enlighten them as well as
broadcast this SMS. The truth is that since 2014,
FGN has taken Salary payment away from this
Institute. Every Civil Servant in the country is
paid centrally in a system called IPPIS and we
have nothing to do with the non-payment of
salaries currently being experienced. Everything
they told us to do, we complied and yet there
has been no payment even of month of
November. Payment of Salaries is administered
by Office of the Accountant General of the
Federation directly to individual accounts of
employees and Personnel Emolument of any
Staff comes to the Institute. DG/CEO"
how i wish the president or his people can see
this and come to our aid in NBRRI.. Corruption
everywhere and they keep blaming the president.
Since October, we have not received salary and
it is 20th December already.

Bros, I just sent u a request for PM, please holla at me. As per salary.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by dguizman(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Khd95:
Budget of incompetence

Abeg wetin fayoshit don achieve for ekiti ppls,except the banana wey im share gib children..and the pomo wey im buy from market womencry
go to the state capital yourself,and you will be wowed
Re: Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 by Bgorgeous: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Feb and 20,? Wow shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki In Trouble As INEC Declares Only Oshiomhole Can Submit Candidates’ Names / Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. / Deputy Speaker, Kalu Set To Make Special Presentation At British House Of Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.