Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (20343 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos) / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2016
A young woman named Mercy -is filled with excitement after giving birth to quadruplets in a town in Jigawa state...According to people who know her, people have been trooping the area to see the lucky woman and her blessed children -who are all in good condition.. Congratulations to the new mother.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excitement-as-woman-gives-birth-to-4.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by CastedDude: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2016
congrats to her

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2016
nice

1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by estyvino(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2016
I will show mercy on whom I will show mercy on, thus says the Lord.

May the Good Lord show mercy on you and I as He had shown to the family.

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Amen

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by solpat(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow!!! God is good.

But no be small expenses ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
nice one... congrats to the new mother

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by TippyTop(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2016
My congratulations to the family, God bless

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Daveey: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
I pray they grow healthy and are being taken care of properly

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by KnightSucre(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Hades2016(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
For this recession .... well God bless the new born baby and there mom

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Aniedi30(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Father God as u give am four give am wetin she go take feed them.....so that Boko Haram employment wilnt be their portion

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by yankeedude(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
God will take care of them. In this economy? It is well ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Uzoigwe1(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Thank you lord..... may ur name be praise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by beneviv(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
4 dis recession....... Anyways congrats to her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by niceprof: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow,congrats and Glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by wintersnow(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Four babies at once?? Niqqer jez say quadruplets

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by etenyong(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2016
May God keep the babies safe and sound. The family shall not lack the resources to feed and trained them.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by LockDown69(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Congrats to her, The name "mercy" sha, still trying to make the connection.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by jumong44: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Great One There...
Congrats to her, n hope such grace rubs off on me...lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by ayodejijoshua(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
what a wonderful we serve am happy for her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Onyenna(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations to her.. ..

This is exactly how i want it!!....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by BarakOkenny(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Make person dey score quatrick, in this recession? I just checked back the pictures, and I see she looks unbothered.. Na eim be say, wetin be my own sef? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Jayson1: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Mercy in "hijab" congratulations.

Beautiful babies.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by ice74: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Probably had ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate. Congratulations ma'am, hope the state government will assist you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by kstix(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Men. Eleyi gidi gan. The whole family would come take care of the babies then.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
The same God who gave them to you shall provide all that'll be needed to take care of them Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
God please o, this is how i want it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Four bundles of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Hausa people and kondo. . . You go fear! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.