Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why MMM Is Our Headache!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Is Our Headache!! (1042 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2016
The phrase such as: "is it your money"? "why are you drinking panadol for our own headech" e.t.c. Is very synonymous with mmm participants.:This boils down to greed and self denial. i see those words as means of assurance and clutching any straw nereby.Now why is mmm our headech? why do non-participant especially people like me bother about it?.My answer is that as a humanitarian and been fortunate to be among the bread winner in my family, i know the negative effect this mmm would have had on my account if i had not fought hard to discourage some members of my family from participating.secondly most non- participants who attend churches like mine will still be task to help those who mmm have affected badly if it comes crashing by january.honestly we are not after the "rich" who invest in mmm. we are after those people who out of greed,will invest all they have to this ponzi scheme,and when it comes crashing many non-participant will be affected in a way or another.
Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Why do you keep disgracing yourself?

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by georgeotaru: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Vick4rill:
The phrase such as: "is it your money"? "why are you drinking panadol for our own headech" e.t.c. Is very synonymous with mmm participants.:This boils down to greed and self denial. i see those words as means of assurance and clutching any straw nereby.Now why is mmm our headech? why do non-participant especially people like me bother about it?.My answer is that as a humanitarian and been fortunate to be among the bread winner in my family, i know the negative effect this mmm would have had on my account if i had not fought hard to discourage some members of my family from participating.secondly most non- participants who attend churches like mine will still be task to help those who mmm have affected badly if it comes crashing by january.honestly we are not after the "rich" who invest in mmm. we are after those people who out of greed,will invest all they have to this ponzi scheme,and when it comes crashing many non-participant will be affected in a way or another.
Again is it your money?? Wetin concern you. Oga you making too much noise. Just dey your own lane.

2 Likes

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
Why do you keep disgracing yourself?
dispute my claims sir?
Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2016
georgeotaru:

Again is it your money?? Wetin concern you. Oga you making too much noise. Just dey your own lane.
here come the usual stupid phrase.. i hope you know that those who may end up hanging themselves will not be burried by mmm participant? i hope you know non-participants are also neigbours of the mavrodis who will be look upto when the storm came calling? honestly it is not a must you accept this advice. if just one or two reasonable people will imbibe with our agitation we are satisfy and knows that atleast we have save a soul frm calamity and shackles of greed.
Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by lordscoba(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
MINUTES OF MEETING FROM MMM GUIDERS MEETING OF WEDNESDAY 21-12-2016

*1* The programmers are busy working towards implementation of the new model. In this new model it won't be possible for GH to be more than ph. It won't be also possible for everyone to GH at once. Once implemented we will resume activities.

*2* Keep your down lines updated with the latest info. Keep the communication lines open.

*3* Unfreezing should happen before 14 January 2017 if implementation of the new model is completed

*4* Change of guiders button to appear anytime soon most likely this week.

*5* Soon the guiders school will be automized and will make it impossible for mentors to manipulate it.

*6* MMM is coming on board as promised and will be stronger than ever before.

*7* Encourage everyone to PH cos their mavro keeps growing

*8* You will be able to GH once the mavros are unfrozen

*9* You wont be able to get the Christmas bonus if your new PH is lower than your last GH from when it was announced i.e 7th Dec 2016.

*10* Phone number verification exist in other countries and would be implemented in Nigeria very soon

*11* We will overcome and you will see that. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by georgeotaru: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Vick4rill:
here come the usual stupid phrase.. i hope you know that those who may end up hanging themselves will not be burried by mmm participant? i hope you know non-participants are also neigbours of the mavrodis who will be look upto when the storm came calling? honestly it is not a must you accept this advice. if just one or two reasonable people will imbibe with our agitation we are satisfy and knows that atleast we have save a soul frm calamity and shackles of greed.
Again you're making too much noise oga. If I die how will it affect you again, how does all this things affect you? you said it's not a must to accept your advise? Who asked you for your advise. Don't go and advise your president and every other pressing issues in the country. If it's mmm you can run you mouth and speak big English. Mr adviser

3 Likes

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by teacherbim(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
georgeotaru:

Again you're making too much noise oga. If I die how will it affect you again, how does all this things affect you? you said it's not a must to accept your advise? Who asked you for your advise. Don't go and advise your president and every other pressing issues in the country. If it's mmm you can run you mouth and speak big English. Mr adviser

Don't blame this guy,he is a thrift collector as in baba alajo,our Mmm is really given him headache as people have stop giving him money to save.

2 Likes

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by suremossty(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Vick4rill:
I cant waste my precious time on this olodo who doesn't knw correct spelling of headache...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
georgeotaru:

honestly i wonder the kind of pepper soup education, you guys receive in this country. you can suit yourself brother.
Re: Why MMM Is Our Headache!! by ogawisdom(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
the time to PH is now for the smart participants. Do you know why u shld rush and PH nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and PH nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just PHed two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus you will get for PHing nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. / Register With Wema Alat Online Banking To Start Earning Now / Sterling Bank’s Profit Jumps By 65.2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.