Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures (26976 Views)

Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Willie Obiano Welcomes Osinbajo To Anambra - Pictures / N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by ba7man(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thunderlicious:
LOL, Nigeria... only in naija...2 policemen for one keke? smh grin
One policeman rides, the other shoots.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Thunderlicious: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
ba7man:
One policeman rides, the other shoots.

grin grin grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
YourNemesis:
Obiango wants to patrol the whole of Anambra with 50 motor bikes. grin
The propaganda is working....

he governor explained that this is the first phase announcing that the second phase will be done by early next year with a plan of "making it 200 smart motorbikes."

"I'm happy that this Christmas period, you are going to be very useful... You are going to go to strategic areas where we know that are prone to little misdemeanours to maintain peace and robustly deal with any criminal activities."

Afonja......... i knw u read that paragraph its jst that u allowed ur hatred for anambra state to becloud ur sense of reasoning.... Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by YourNemesis: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwakibie3:

he governor explained that this is the first phase announcing that the second phase will be done by early next year with a plan of "making it 200 smart motorbikes."

"I'm happy that this Christmas period, you are going to be very useful... You are going to go to strategic areas where we know that are prone to little misdemeanours to maintain peace and robustly deal with any criminal activities."

Afonja......... i knw u read that paragraph its jst that u allowed ur hatred for anambra state to becloud ur sense of reasoning.... Kontinu

So when is the second and third phase?
grin grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by nonsobaba: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
giles14:
negodu dis 18th century joke.

obiano is just a noise maker.b4 he became governor who know him.if not Peter obi who is obiano
Before peter obi became governor, who knew him too? That is to tell u that the common denominator is APGA which unknown quantities like chidoka don't have but which is mandatory for them to have any hope in anambra guber elections.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was expecting motogp type of bikes grin
Obiano egbugo anyi wink
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by SINZ: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
three:
if these bikes are the bikes that are SMART just imagine what the 'stupid' ones will look like!

Nigerians and there love for high faluting tongue spectacular words

My personal favourite is ULTRAMODERN Shopping Complex (person go think say e get escalator and electronic vehicle parking meanwhile na kee-klamp shop oh )

That ULTRAMODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX part got me gringrin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by DJInfluence: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wetin smart inside this bikes. This is normal Okada na. Even the bikes used in acting Hawaii 5 O in the 80´s smart pass this. After this politicians will be calling billions as what was spent to buy this crap. This Country eh.

Anyway, i don´t blame dem, na my grand papa wey go hide when dem oyinbo dey cath slaves, i for be afro Americaner or european by now. grin grin grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by sanemann: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls Wot is smart abt those bikes He bought 50 bikes for a whole state period! Most we package everything
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by betterABIAstate: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
What's this? These local commercial bikes
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Media Governor.
Willie is working na for Awka, Onitsha and his hometown.
Work on Nnewi na.
Lubbish
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Billygee2u: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Vicboi1:
Chai anytime i see what this governor is Doing i weep for my state IMO state. our governor is busy doing nonsense Infact
ROCHAS IS JUST GOOD FOR NOTHING
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
YourNemesis:
Obiango wants to patrol the whole of Anambra with 50 motor bikes. grin
The propaganda is working....
Imagine ohh
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by akinszz: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yeeboo are good with words... This reminds me of their ogbunigwe (igbo weapon of mass destruction). Laffing

1 Share

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
KELVINXY:
way to go my Governor.
Buh I was actually expecting something similar to power bike.
these seems a bit more like commercial bikes

Hmmmmmmm
Must you speak?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Ferdinandu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
What made the bike smart. They just tagged it smart to inflate the contract. When you will see the bike you will just realise that there is nothing special about it. Politicians and Contractors embezzling Nigeria money by all crooked means since time immemorial.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by brownhawk: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
viviangist:
Anambra State Government officially rolled out its new police patrol programme, which now involves the use of 50 smart motorbikes with two armed police officers on each of them.

Speaking during the launching of the new initiative at the Governor's Lodge, Amawbia yesterday, Gov Willie Obiano said that the new Motorbikes Unit is to complement the efforts of other security operations and special units already in the State vis a viz;

The Marine Unit, Smart Cars Unit, Patrol Unit, Metro Unit, Malls Unit, Operation Kpochapu and the recently launched Operation Udo Amaka.

According to Gov Obiano, the police men for this unit "have all been well trained and these motorbikes will out run any motorbike on the road and they are in a position to communicate with specific police sand bag areas to make sure that criminals don't escape."

"They will also help us to curb purse and wallet snatching by criminals on motorbikes or okada."

The governor explained that this is the first phase announcing that the second phase will be done by early next year with a plan of "making it 200 smart motorbikes."

"As you accost people, I encourage you to work professionally, and do things differently," Gov Obiano advised.

The governor used the opportunity to commission an armoured personal carrier donated to the State by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris in response to an earlier request made by the Gov Obiano in that regard.

Responding on behalf of the Nigerian Police, the Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Sam Okaula thanked the governor for the uncommon gesture promising that the smart motorbikes will be used for the purposes they were acquired.

"On behalf of the Nigerian Police, I thank you very much for this wonderful gesture... You have once again demonstrated your passion for security."

"IGP asked me to assure you that your dream about security of this state will be realised... We will not disappoint you and the good people of Anambra State."

"We'll ensure that these bikes are used for the purpose they have been procured... They have strengthened our resolve that Anambra will remain the most peaceful state in the country," CP Okaula concluded.

Rtn Ifeanyi ANIAGOH

SA On Media To Governor Obiano
Abagana, Anambra State.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/anambra-launches-new-security-programme-police-to-patrol-on-smart-motorbikes
the idea is creative and bikes are funny. *stiffles laughter*
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by nonsobaba: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Polyphony:
Media Governor.
Work on Nnewi na.
Lubbish
Nnewi has never voted for APGA right from the era of peter obi. So have patience until Nnewi have enough numbers to vote in illiterate ifeanyi ubah on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
is this your smart power bikes

Thats why we are still backward...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by whiskystan: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
giles14:
Willie is working my ass.

chidoka 2017

A VOTE FOR THE YOUTHS

Chidioka will definitely end up in Ur ass.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by brownhawk: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chuvin22:
SEE HOW THEM COVER BODY FINISH.
HEAT RASHES DEY OH
AND DUSTING POWDER DON COST. grin cheesy grin cheesy
forget them go picture Canada for their mind. abi Canada no cold?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by dacovajnr: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
jusRadical:

Does the tree have christmass lights?
Original Xmas Tree doesn't grow with light grin grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by John902(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

He is not doing nonsense. He just commissioned a Christmas tree
did u so soon forgot about that Christmas tree commissioned during GEJ regime that costs billions of dollars bro?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by whiskystan: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Polyphony:
Media Governor.
Work on Nnewi na.
Lubbish

This is just government that is just 3 years in power u want him to develop all the state once with the current economic hardship. It's stage by stage.

5 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Temitoppe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
what is smart about the motorbike?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
Original Xmas Tree doesn't grow with light grin grin

You don't mean it.

Wow! Beautiful.

One chance.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by mmsen: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Does this man have to put his name on everything?

And why must it his slogan be 'Willie is working'? Is erectile dysfunction a big problem in that state?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by blackaxe78: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Willie should be very good in packaging and branding.....

Re this the SMART motor bikes? grin grin grin

Moreover, it even has the inscription "Willie is working" on it.

Just only 50.... grin grin grin

Packaged and branded scam.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by kulrunsman79(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are these not Jincheng bikes? How come they tag them "smartbikes"......?

Am certain that the governor has succeeded in purchasing bikes for police officers personal use. Okada in the night!!!
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Humulity: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
These are Hi-Jack bike.

It's usage was banned in the state over 10 years. Armed robbers normally use it for fast get away. Known for it's ruggedness, speed and easy to maneuver.

Just hope the Police will put it to good use and not constituting nuisance and intimidating commercial bus drivers with the bike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / 2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / Dino Melaye's Mother Mother In 1981 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.