Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did (11720 Views)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by ellechrystal(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2016
I tire for some ladies o.
I am a lady, a disciplined one at that.
I am no saint either, but o know when to draw the line, an what is not right.
I feel sad that some beautiful future mother's could think in this direction.
I am not a fan of adultery/ extra marital affairs.
I feel women who do this are possessed or have a disease they feel like spreading. I mean, what in the world will make a beautiful lady think n act in this manner.
Please don't get me wrong , am a woman, and I can't stand for this.
I am not a saint o.
But this is an agent of darkness.
She needs mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by AdeniyiA(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
May day! May day!...A pastor needs urgent help from the dark world, good people kindly spread your hands in prayers to God against the falling of this man of God....

6 Likes

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by missunknown: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Lol, mad women are increasing in number cry
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Bluezy13(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Sometimes, I wish I was a pastor...

Life would have been better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by boss1310(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
she said she lied about being possessed but she is

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by madamGift(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:
Sometimes, I wish I was a pastor...[quote]

What would have been happening ?? undecided

How?

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by madamGift(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
boss1310:
she said she lied about being possessed but she is

My thoughts exactly! grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Hygizee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
moderator push dis post to frnt page asap dat girl needs holy cane
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

I tell ya cheesy
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Deejavuu(f): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
I tell ya cheesy

Look who's here
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by greatgod2012(f): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
She said, she has been praying and fasting! To which god exactly?

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by policy12: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
greatgod2012:
She said, she has been praying and fasting! To which god exactly?

To her god off course.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Frankraj: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
She is looking for an already made men . When the pastor didn't have a church why didn't she love him that time . Agent of evil
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Deejavuu:

Look who's here
My loff grin

Ayaf missed you oh
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Bluezy13(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Bluezy13(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=madamGift post=52130023][/quote]
I wish you understood
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
missunknown:
Lol, mad women are increasing in number cry
I dey tell u... holy dick.. like seriously. Lwkmd
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by jericco1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
let her try harder
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by shyman03(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
You should let go of ur desire. There are so many men out there that you can love and God will bless you for it. And don't be an agent of destruction by the devil.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Beamborla(f): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
My loff grin

Ayaf missed you oh
Welcome back
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by iamharkinwaley: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol end time church member
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by AfroMighty(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

Am not surprise hundreds of people like you have fulfill this kind of foolish dream
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by FutureSenator: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
The lady should try and explain the love she has for the pastor to his wife.

They will pray about it. grin
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by TIDDOLL(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
She needs a psychiatrist undecided
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Deejavuu(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
My loff grin

Ayaf missed you oh

grin grin

I miss you too o. Been a while angry
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by blazer234: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=madamGift post=52130023][/quote]

One news said a married woman have her brand new car, jewelries et al to a pastor. Here is another girl desiring just to fvck a pastor. Hope you get the gist now.?

By the way, how is married life?
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by pennytrate: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
[I] → I pray the holy spirit gives the pastor the grace to overcome such egregious cruelty ↫ [/i]

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Bluezy13(m): 5:45am On Dec 22, 2016
AfroMighty:

Am not surprise hundreds of people like you have fulfill this kind of foolish dream

Oh papa...

My remark can easily be misunderstood
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by madamGift(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
blazer234:

One news said a married woman have her brand new car, jewelries et al to a pastor. Here is another girl desiring just to fvck a pastor. Hope you get the gist now.?

By the way, how is married life?

I get.
I'm not married.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by blazer234: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
madamGift:

I get.
I'm not married.

Well, I see you donning and flaunting a ring
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Beamborla:

Welcome back
Another of my loff grin

Howdy ?
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Deejavuu:

grin grin

I miss you too o. Been a while angry
angry You that abandoned me when I needed you most?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.