Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Dont Be Surprise When You Get To Heaven And See Tuface Idibia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dont Be Surprise When You Get To Heaven And See Tuface Idibia (383 Views)

Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Shocking Nude Photos Of Donald Trump You Will Be Surprise To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Surprise When You Get To Heaven And See Tuface Idibia by pastorsmiling(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dont be surprise when you get to heaven and found the least expected people there.

The people we all tagged sinners are potential heaven candidates, they make money from people and give back to people at any given

opportunity God loves us even while we are yet a sinner, His love never change for everyone

Check Matthew 20:16

We have been indoctrinated that only the believers will get to heaven that is Christians, Muslim, Judaists etc. but some people will found favour

such example is our own Tuface Idibia, whom just donated to the less privilege in IDP camp all this little things matters

to God, Jesus said in the bible that those that will reign with him in Heaven are those who feed him when he was hungry, cloth him when he was naked etc. Matthew 25:35

I am not the judge but i pray for mercy for everyone reading these message let's touch lives of the little ones around us, yours may be that

neighbour close to you,friends or families.

Dont say No to help the poor today.

Remain Bless folks.

Happy Christmas and i wish you a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Dont Be Surprise When You Get To Heaven And See Tuface Idibia by ojun50(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
No whala we wlll all get there

(1) (Reply)

Which One Discomforts The Most / Nigeria Customs Kano/jigawa Command Nets N9 Billion As Revenue In 2016 / Must See!! Customs Might Be Recruting Soon - Jobs/vacancies - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.