Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107057 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Originality007:

Chai! that guy comment really pain u not b small..
no mind the zombie
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:
the time to PH is now for the smart participants. Do you know why u shld rush and PH nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and PH nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just PHed two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus you will get for PHing nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

Correct I also PH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Preciouscheer: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hahahaha...such impetus with people's money oh cheesy

Azin! Nothing wey person no go see for this country called nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Unimpressive
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:

I predicted dt mmm will crash in December so I have no money in it at d moment though I have been a participant for 4 months. Creating a PH request is technically different frm PHing u will never understand this if u r nt a participants so I urge every smart participant to rush and create a PH request or regret later

Would that replaced the billions withdrawn by the scammers.
The game is over
MMM has come and gone. Only those who wanted to have a carrier with the scam ended up in tears now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Divinerose(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
'cant laf o...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by globalresource: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haters everywhere. Let them keep hating. It is their destiny. Hiting their own head for someone's money. Nigerians and bad mouth. See them everywhere

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by demolaxl(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why would the police arrest him, on what ground? What crime did he commit? Whose money did he steal? Ur money? If he was a criminal will he boldly come out to celebrate?did he put a gun to anyone's head to join mmm? U are just jealous, think before u talk cos u and ur likes will soon be shamed.
ikp120:
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Polyestar(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Originality007:

what is so funny is that I didnt see ur comment when Bashir Lawal was accused of clearing grass with 270million naira.... Aunty the way u take this MMM matter, e blike say u dey envy one ur neigbour that is into MMM, and he/she is making it and u dey envy am..
LOL! That's a black adult old male trolling with a female moniker. His main handle is Cleverly.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
BAD BELLY
I didn't get you

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided
police neva baff
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olukat:

Would that replaced the billions withdrawn by the scammers.
The game is over
MMM has come and gone. Only those who wanted to have a carrier with the scam ended up in tears now grin grin grin grin

It's not gone bro this freezing is the best thing to happen to mmm Nigeria otherwise it would have crashed BC GH was massive and overwhelming. Infact the freezing should have been shifted to 7th February to avoid January lack of money for PH but I see mmm bouncing back and if it does na till Nov 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
MMM will be back again .........I will be the last person that wil stop PH and GH in mmm , I love , like mmm ,,,for some persons that want mmm to stop (crash)shame on to u guys ....for example check de few days with MMM is de country normal OR Abnormal now.........more likes from my MMM members

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by almustopha82(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dis guy get sense daku. He use body guard in case of any mmm participants who want to proof stubbornness. Anyway there is a prayer going on right now at gurumaraji over mmm. If you are a participant go ND join them ur money must surely be back

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na ur money?
Mjshexy:
Hahahaha...such impetus with people's money oh cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
Why would the police arrest him, on what ground? What crime did he commit? Whose money did he steal? Ur money? If he was a criminal will he boldly come out to celebrate?did he put a gun to anyone's head to join mmm? U are just jealous, think before u talk cos u and ur likes will soon be shamed.

I said there's an order in place to arrest such persons.

I guess I didn't get you

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by franzis(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
I for say the OP is high but am not used to abusing people online, this was a Thanksgiving/end of the year party for all mmm participant , most of us if not all got the invite stating the venue, time , was on a Sunday couldn't make it because of I had other engagements

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by switch47(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

14 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
nkemjacob2:
police neva baff
Lolzzz grin grin

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
UnknownT:
He is a Guarder Guider, what does he need a Bodyguideguard for? grin
Nigerians are just waiting for January 14th.No number of body guards will safe him if they refuse to return on the said date

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by dollarprincess(f): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are you an MMM investor?
You are Cordially invited to 7 days powerful fire vigil
at iyanapaja along Somolu junction
Theme: VOMIT MY MONEY NOW
@ 9pm prompt. Be there... Don't miss out.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:

It's not gone bro this freezing is the best thing to happen to mmm Nigeria otherwise it would have crashed BC GH was massive and overwhelming. Infact the freezing should have been shifted to 7th February to avoid January lack of money for PH but I see mmm bouncing back and if it does na till Nov 2017

I like your spirit on the issue.
Compliments of the season!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by switch47(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great Mavrodians, Many participants questioned the MMM admin that they should not have Frozen the confirmed mavro as they did last week , and that it was going to cause more panic , yes it was not convenient for many participants who needed to GH for the Holidays or for other pressing needs , and yes it caused panic most especially because the Media and uninformed capitalized on the news to spread wrong information that MMM Nigeria has Crashed , well the TRUTH is MMM NiGERIA HAS NOT CRASHED , the admin took the action because of the change in behavioral pattern of participants , everybody wanted to GET HELP and Cash out for the festive period all at the same time without PROVIDING HELP, it is simple logic that PH (PROVIDE HELP ) must be more than GH (GET HELP ) to make the system healthy , so when the admin saw that PH is getting less mavros has to be frozen to prevent a crash (meaning there was no crash ) a more drastic step would have been a pause mode but thank God it did not get to that .what the Admin has done now is to allow more PH (PROVIDE HELP ) by the time the festive period is over , that means if there is a good number of Participants who chose not to panic and decides to PH (Provide HELP ) of their spare money between now and January the system will automatically bounce back like magic , and we shall be back to when you will PH and it could take two or Three weeks to be paired , YES the only thing that can take us back to to a very healthy system is PH and not panic once we do that i am 100% sure all mavros shall be unfrozen (it could be gradual though depending on our response to this call ) lets not say they (the Admin ) will do it , NO ! the Admin does not pay us , YOU and I is MMM Nigeria because we are the ones who pay ourselves , we pay each other , Let the guiders PH , those who GH during the Holidays without PH should PH , and we who did not GH could also PH a little ..... this simple action will bounce the system back faster LIKE MAGIC come January 2017 . Please join the group https://web./224667044641969/ COPY & PASTE THIS SIMPLE TRUTH on your walls and share with your Guiders and down lines. Long Live MMM Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
You lack common sense! wait till January 14th.Lets see if he will be able to walk freely if they refuse to return
He is a fraudstar and you are here questioning people who paid him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy wait: Is it true that dis man is a pastor? cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Miles300:
Haha no be small thanksgiving !!
Maga don pay
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
those that lost their money had no common sense......the guy is cruising around with their sweats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by danot1030: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Life is an irony. while some are in sorrow some are celebrating, some mourning their lost some are celebrating gains.

Chei, many victims of MMM are right now in bad mood and this Chidi here goes about with hired body guards holding thanksgiving for becoming rich at the expense of the victims.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by switch47(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
What the Biased Blogs and Forums do not want you to see about MMM doing a lot of Charity work, HELP TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thunder fire those who use word crash for our MMM scheme. Unfortunate people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.