Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107047 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari's zombie supporter sighted. Distributors of mass hardship. Haters of anything good
mavrodian spotted
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by yahmohy27: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Barney11:
mmm will be back
But the money will not come bck

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2016
irishMO123:
will u sharap there....you still want pple to PH who the hell would do such shit,when they still have their transaction pending...
we know how we roll on our community and knows that it is we who pay ourselves....... We PH and GH later..... Not all of us have Mavros frozen...... Without PH there will not be GH so we are aware to the shame of haters like you that we shall not panic but provide help come January ....... In large numbers for a greater MMM community ..... MMM is real
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2016
yahmohy27:
MMM will come out of holiday stronger ..... Money will flow..... Mavro unfreeze....... PH PH ph
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2016
irishMO123:
mavrodian spotted
MMM is great....... Great MAVRODIANS....... It is time to rise up to the occasion and request to provide help by January ........ You and I are MMM we pay each other........ We know for there to be GH..... There must be PH...... MMM is great...... MMM is real
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

You're very funny o.

Somebody calls you from Mars to tell you that Mars is really habitable and you're like "God punish that your lying mouth!" grin grin No be from Mars the guy dey call you ni? undecided

what??..which type of logic is that..?...

i you trying to say those that still believe in hardwork are primitive??..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
forget those ppl!they are goners in the world of making wealth. they only believe wealth comes Thru slavery job or begging.

look how una dey talk??...

hardwork that you get paid is slavery job..
cheating others is legal..

am not surprised..

isnt it people like you that legalized the black-market??..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2016
yahmohy27:

ohhh...
..they will return to get fresh load of money with another name...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by 2tek: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
MMM will be back.

17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
2tek:
MMM will be back.

17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

woww...this long epistle only for mmm...??...??

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
hedonistic:
This guy is definitely my MAN OF THE YEAR.

For some reason, I like people who profit from the folly of others. Foolishness is annoying, and should be penalised. As the Bible puts it, a fool and his money are soon parted.
Na wa ooo. Bible ke? I guess cleanliness is next to godliness is in the Bible too.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2016
emmaelectelect:

so where is the profit coming from?
where is the money used to pay the so-called guiders doing nothing coming from?
Someone is being robbed to pay another [Robbing peter to pay paul]
Friend is a Ponzi scheme [Not a scam though since one is advised to use his/her spare cash]
who says the guiders are doing nothing? ...... They organize seminars...... Have meetings at odd hours online..... Spend millions of naira on charity....... Or you did not know they spent millions on I'd camps..... Paid hospital bills of several people running into millions of naira...... You only see the lies here by haters
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
but I don't understand how people can still be this daft at this information age o. did you think the participants donated their money into the guys account or what...

For Christ sake don't just type because people are typing, do some research 1st and reason before contributing abba undecided

My friend I am not on same level with you to reply your insults.
Just to educate you a little, how many persons have you helped that you know them personally?
Can you identify the scammers mole that need help and you provide?
YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR DYING BRAIN INTO USE
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by gemale(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2016
uboma:

the summary of it all is IF.

If he invest his loot wisely, then he may be able to afford their services for as long as he lives. How about his loved ones? Will he provide bodyguards for them as well?

And if he fails to invest wisely, your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians r very forgetful pple. In d next 2 yrs @ most, nobody wld b tlkn abt ds mmm scam. D pple cheated wld accept it docilely. Wt dt amount, he can hire enuf bodyguards 2 protect his family & loved ones until evrytn blows over.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2016
gemale:

Nigerians r very forgetful pple. In d next 2 yrs @ most, nobody wld b tlkn abt ds mmm scam. D pple cheated wld accept it docilely. Wt dt amount, he can hire enuf bodyguards 2 protect his family & loved ones until evrytn blows over.

them dey excuse 419...

mmm is nothing new in nigeria...

we usualy call them 419...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

what??..which type of logic is that..?...

i you trying to say those that still believe in hardwork are primitive??..

Sitting to think is the hardest work on earth.

Good morning!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Sitting to think is the hardest work on earth.

Good morning!

you must be kidding..

good morning...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Didn't you read what you just quoted at all? I have nothing against how people spend their money. I was just reacting to the inaction of the police with respect to the order issued against mmm promoters.

What action do you want police or efcc to take?
Efcc have study how the system works, there is no central account or office. The money is been paid to participate.. , if any action should take place.. they have to arrest every one participating.

How possible can that be.?
For your information Something justify there action in any court porpoise of sending money is Donation.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by athorello(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
When I PH in MMM I was paying people like Timothy in Aba, Amarachi UNN student, Livinus in Port Harcourt, Osazuwa in Benin, Wale Adenuga, Ola, even some funny ogoni and ijaw names I can't remember. Same when I GH. Had a nice conversation with some peeps, made friends and so on. The whole MMM concept dope hence so many copy cats. I still have this feeling from my conversations that many people with frozen mavros and those who canceled their PH in the wake of this palavar will still PH to take advantage of the current promo. Most are targeting the last week of the year.
At this point I like to go with like or share for or against.... Lol cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

What action do you want police or efcc to take?
Efcc have study how the system works, there is no central account or office. The money is been paid to participate.. , if any action should take place.. they have to arrest every one participating.

How possible can that be.?
For your information Something justify there action in any court porpoise of sending money is Donation.

Donation indeed! grin grin Abeg I've gone past that level.

I wonder when we will call a spade a spade instead of calling it a tool for digging cry
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
athorello:
When I PH in MMM I was paying people like Timothy in Aba, Amarachi UNN student, Livinus in Port Harcourt, Osazuwa in Benin, Wale Adenuga, Ola, even some funny ogoni and ijaw names I can't remember. Same when I GH. Had a nice conversation with some peeps, made friends and so on. The whole MMM concept dope hence so many copy cats. I still have this feeling from my conversations that many people with frozen mavros and those who canceled their PH in the wake of this palavar will still PH to take advantage of the current promo. Most are targeting the last week of the year.
At this point I like to go with like or share for or against.... Lol cheesy

the system is already fraud the way you describe it..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Donation indeed! grin grin Abeg I've gone past that level.

I wonder when we will call a spade a spade instead of calling it a tool for digging cry

Are you part of mmm?!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by purem(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2016
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared
and announced that he would buy monkeys for
N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were
so many monkeys around, went out to the forest
and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as
supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped
their efforts. He further announced that he would
now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the
villagers and they started catching monkeys
again. Soon the supply diminished and people
started going back to their farms. The offer rate
increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys
became so little that it took much effort to even
see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy
monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go
to the city on some business, his assistant would
now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the
villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big
cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell
them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns
from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD
EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys.
The most greedy ones among them even sold
their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping
to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only
monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to # MMM .The world of Monkeys
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

Are you part of mmm?!
Never. But I know what it's all about.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Never. But I know what it's all about.

You don't.

Please Name one organization that is scam free.?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Olukat:

My friend I am not on same level with you to reply your insults.
Just to educate you a little, how many persons have you helped that you know them personally?
Can you identify the scammers mole that need help and you provide?
YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR DYING BRAIN INTO USE
just to educate me is How many person have I helped..... That's your own form of education right? Daft soul like you

A simple logical idea is thrown to you and you're spilling trash that doesn't even go with it content.

Oga no one is scamming anyone anywhere, the founder is not getting kobo from anyone, the members are the ones sending money to each other here in Nigeria and those that went into MMM knew what they were going into so leave them alone, you only look stupid and dumb by carrying their matter on your head.

Leave them alone
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

You don't.

as in I tire for this stupid humans we have in Nigeria. They're seeing how their banks, politicians/government is scamming them in broad daylight but they'll be dumb to that only to make sure MMM dies is what is giving them joy
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Yoruba muslims! Leave MMM alone. Go and dash PMB your support. He needs it to come out from confusion
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
purem:

The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared
and announced that he would buy monkeys for
N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were
so many monkeys around, went out to the forest
and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as
supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped
their efforts. He further announced that he would
now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the
villagers and they started catching monkeys
again. Soon the supply diminished and people
started going back to their farms. The offer rate
increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys
became so little that it took much effort to even
see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy
monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go
to the city on some business, his assistant would
now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the
villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big
cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell
them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns
from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD
EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys.
The most greedy ones among them even sold
their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping
to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only
monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to # MMM .The world of Monkeys

Good one... But not for Mmm, tell that story to people running shares and sock market ( scam)
Mmm dont have any central account.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

You don't.

What is this one saying. I can't argue with you over mmm. It's a waste of time mehn. Take care.

***Enters my Benz***

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
as in I tire for this stupid humans we have in Nigeria. They're seeing how their banks, politicians/government is scamming them in broad daylight but they'll be dumb to that only to make sure MMM dies is what is giving them joy

Hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.