Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. (978 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by hamziwhiz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do you know you could make as much money as you want to in the year 2017?

Yes.

Exactly how much money you want to make... without stress.

I've found that on the journey to financial freedom... it's really not about struggling or hustling like many people assume.

(I'm sure you know many hustlers who are going around in circles of lack and frustration.)

I'm sorry but I have to break your heart...

If you want to build wealth in 2017, STOP HUSTLING!

Yes.

Just stop.

It's the hustling mentality that got so many people involved with MMM and even when the handwriting on the wall said the end was near, they ignored it.

Take a break... from hustling.

So what is the one thing that will enable you build wealth in 2017?

Your Financial Intelligence!

Yes. It's that simple...

You see, you don't see money with your eyes my friend...

You see it with your mind.

Yes.

Think about it.

If you're going to survive the economic crisis and thrive, then you must be ready to invest in your mind.

Buy books.
Watch Videos.
Attend Seminars online and offline.

With the inception of Facebook groups where you get free financial education like Kingdom Business Classroom... thou art inexcusable.

Do whatever you can to invest in your mind.

Remember your financial destiny is in your hands, take it seriously.

Take Charge of Your Financial Destiny.

God Bless You.

PS: Kingdom Business Classroom is a closed Facebook group where you receive weekly lessons to help you make manage and multiply money so that you can take charge of your financial future. You also get all your questions answered for free.

Get FREE ACCESS to Kingdom Business Classroom today by clicking the link below.

https://web./KBClassroom/

1 Like

Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by wydmag(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
it shows you know your onions! would have made sense to the brink if you made mention of some useful materials.
Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by Obanleowo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Not Wat I Xpected
Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by hamziwhiz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
wydmag:
it shows you know your onions! would have made sense to the brink if you made mention of some useful materials.

Thank you for the feedback, I'd share some material in a coming post.

Feel free to share some too.

Obanleowo:
Not Wat I Xpected

I'm sorry you weren't expecting it but I had to share that... What did you expect from the post, so that I can probably deliver that on another post?
Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by hamziwhiz(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:

https://www.nairaland.com/3535388/5-facebook-groups-entrepreneurial-success

That's the link to the resources I have shared.
Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by hamziwhiz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Someone might still need this!
Re: This One Thing Will Enable You Build Wealth In 2017... Without Struggle. by hamziwhiz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
hamziwhiz:
Someone might still need this!

(1) (Reply)

14 Online Business Ideas You Can Start Tomorrow / Make Money Online WISH LIST - Choose Your Favourite Topic Free / Please Help With Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.