Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) (10638 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Duru009(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Ambode is working.... ...

Lagos is moving

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Ritchiee: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
omofunaab:
@op first of its kind in Africa?
Yes...it is a self anchored suspension pedestrian bridge .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by progress69: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:
That's. If there would be light. Only island has functioning street light in someparts.

U stay in your village to say rubbish. Many inmer streets in main land now have functioning Street light not to talk of major roads.

6 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Toosure70: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Atiku & Ambode 2019. I STAND WITH JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol, have you been outside the country before. I doubt. I don't have a village. I am a real lagosian not like people like you that come and die here.

If you act like an as.s, don't get insulted if people ride you.
progress69:

U stay in your village to say rubbish. Many inmer streets in main land now have functioning Street light not to talk of major roads.
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2016
I know most street light are solar not all. It seems you must have been to every part of lagos at night. Tell me more.
PentiumPro:

Do you think the street lights in Lagos are on the public national grid ?
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by PentiumPro(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:
I know most street light are solar not all. It seems you must have been to every part of lagos at night. Tell me more.

Tell me the exact roads in Lagos that still have functional solar powered streets lights. Meanwhile part of Ikorodu road is linked to the gas-turbine IPP in Alausa, while parts runs on Gen.

4 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by PentiumPro(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Lol, have you been outside the country before. I doubt. I don't have a village. I am a real lagosian not like people like you that come and die here.

Which part of Lagos are you from and where in Lagos do you stay to be so ignorant about the source of power to the street lights on Lagos highways.

6 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by progress69: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:

Go and sit down and spare us this noise of outside the country. We are a developing nation not a developed one. Lagos is rated among cities in the world. With time we will get there. In b/w i know u have never left ur village before, but will come and make noise about abroad

4 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by PentiumPro(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
progress69:

Go and sit down and spare us this noise of outside the country. We are a developing nation not a developed one. Lagos is rated among cities in the world. With time we will get there. In b/w i know u have never left ur village before, but will come and make noise about abroad

The guy lives in Aba or Abakaliki.

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Ok village champion. You have an inferiority complex. You must have a low opinion of people if you think they are your equal. And travelling out is a big deal only to people like you who see it as a means to an end.

You should have a name change. How can you progress when you spent two weeks online?
progress69:

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by TheMascot(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
Just imagining how this place would look like if it was not fed capital territory for decades.
you are the true definition of bad Belle ,,,ah ah, Na wa ooh

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by godson4u79(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Haters!!! Haters. Everywhere una don carry your bad Belle come again... Olori buruku somebori. Ask Google where Lagos lead... Am sure you wud get an answer.

asorocker:

Please what does lagos lead in really ? , the construction of foot bridge or what ?

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by progress69: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Ok village champion. You have an inferiority complex. You must have a low opinion of people if you think they are your equal. And travelling out is a big deal only to people like you who see it as a means to an end.

You should have a name change. How can you progress when you spent two weeks online?

Buhhahahahaha. U have nothing to say bro. I have not been outside the country b4, I have heard. You expect me to brag with u on a faceless forum? Ko le werk! But one thing i know is you are a village trotter not a globe trotter. U only move from villages to villages in Abia. Let us hear word. If u were in Lagos , u won't open ur buccal cavity and say only island has "some" working street lights.
In b/w i have spent 3 months plus on my other moniker grin u can G n D if u nor like am grin

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Emodeee: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
wow!

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by progress69: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

The guy lives in Aba or Abakaliki.

Lol. Imagine the clown saying only island has street lights and mist not working. From Mushin down to sango, we have working street lights, ikordu road hs streets light, iyana ipaja to iyaba iba have street lights, iyana ipaja to Ayobo have working street lights, underbridge to Egbeda have working street lights, i really don't know where the clown as been in Lag, that he is talking thrash. This are even mainland.

See the clown's moniker sef, bitchvibe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by progress69: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Bitchvibe:
A soft heart with a head to match. A half wit gave you a piece of her mind and you held on to it.

Don't bother replying because if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
Hahahahahaha. Now u sound bitter and pained. Which village are u going next? grin

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by PentiumPro(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Imagine the clown saying only island has street lights and mist not working. From Mushin down to sango, we have working street lights, ikordu road hs streets light, iyana ipaja to iyaba iba have street lights, iyana ipaja to Ayobo have working street lights, underbridge to Egbeda have working street lights, i really don't know where the clown as been in Lag, that he is talking thrash. This are even mainland.

See the clown's moniker sef, bitchvibe cheesy

Almost all the newly constructed 114 inner roads have working street lights.
Don't mind the clown, he is one of those Igbos that lives in Aba.

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by akinszz: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
E.g some below ur post
gen2briz:
Amobode again.... Some region will not like this news at all.
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by akinszz: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Ogbunigwe will surely copy...just take a Look @ the ogbunigwe head what do think will come out from it.
Opakan2:
Good works laid down by Tinubu some mofos love to hate.. yet they keep trooping in and out of the state like their lives depends on it..

Expect one in Anambra soon even when there's no need for such.. copycat and envy go everly push them

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ritchiee:

Cause it is a SAS....

Am not following
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by irisola(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
this man is trying.. pls come nd switch to ondo state sad

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Ritchiee: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Am not following
IT IS A SELF ANCHORED SUSPENSION BRIDGE.....PEDESTRIAN..
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ritchiee:

IT IS A SELF ANCHORED SUSPENSION BRIDGE.....PEDESTRIAN..

Oh
I get now, thanks.
Re: New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) by Ritchiee: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Oh
I get now, thanks.
YOU ARE WELCOME.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Those Behind June 12 Annulment Angry With Buhari" - Garba Shehu / 8 Weeks After Inauguration… 26 Govs Yet To Form Cabinet / Amina Gu’ar: We’ve Spent N12.26 Billion To Feed School Children In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.