Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year (1115 Views)

With This Plan You Could Get A Plot Of Land Next Year / Who Else Want To Make 1 Million Before The Ending Of This Year. / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Emmanuel602(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
In my quest of accumulating free Bitcoins online, I've registered with different websites that offer free sotoshi they all require one to click on ads and get rewarded for doing that. But then these ads are for different websites that offer outrageous return on investment of Bitcoins. Some are as high as 250% within 24hrs. I've even seen some that doubles your Bitcoin every 6hrs. That brings me to the conclusion that at this rate, Bitcoins might not last upto a year from now.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Emmanuel602(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Financial experts are free to clear my doubt
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by freespace1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........you know nothing
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Emmanuel602(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
freespace1:
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........you know nothing

I'm a newbie in the Bitcoin world... Can you please Educate me?
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by phyfie(f): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by cyberguy72(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
phyfie:

I think you need to join this whatsapp group. You will be properly educated there.

https:///2zzQzbahwN2842FlkhC7KF

The link is not working
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Seconsol92(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Emmanuel602:
In my quest of accumulating free Bitcoins online, I've registered with different websites that offer free sotoshi they all require one to click on ads and get rewarded for doing that. But then these ads are for different websites that offer outrageous return on investment of Bitcoins. Some are as high as 250% within 24hrs. I've even seen some that doubles your Bitcoin every 6hrs. That brings me to the conclusion that at this rate, Bitcoins might not last upto a year from now.
You know nothing John Snow
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Emmanuel602(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seconsol92:

Abeg teach me nah
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Emmanuel602(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
phyfie:

I think you need to join this whatsapp group. You will be properly educated there.

https:///2zzQzbahwN2842FlkhC7KF

or like this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bitcoin.zarfund12/

This link is not working
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by Seconsol92(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Emmanuel602:

Abeg teach me nah
I will advice you not to invest your bitcoins on websites that offers such returns.. They are scammers
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by SABA2002(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seconsol92:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by firstlady4(f): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bitcoin has come to stay bro.
Re: Bitcoins Might Not Last Till Ending Of Next Year by ollypass: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
my sentiments exactly bout bit coins..but truth is its the future ..what wont last is all.those progms dat promise u dey.double.or.tripple ur coins by doing online task..as for.the other pyramid schemes ..u already know.how.those ones multiply bit coins so..

(1) (Reply)

Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns. / Amazing Email Blasting Softwares To Millions In One Hour Guaranteed Inbox Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.