Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) (34373 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:
don't Pele me joor cry....is so you use to do abi

What does I did? undecided
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2016
xynerise:

What does I did? undecided
Never mind...
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by xynerise: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:

Never mind...

K
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by harkynon(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
But na this girl go suffer pass o. It's just scam. After the main boss do u, the assistant give you cucumber. Finally the organization collected 100k to give you that monocAR. Ladies do anything for car.
Re: The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) by Chiefly(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
jnrbayano:
The winner deserves far less than this.

Did she win a contest where the brain was tasked?

Someone rubs powder and you give her a prize. What for?

Yeah but its entertainment, kicking a ball and being paid thousands of Pounds is nothing more special..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin / Okojie Lydia Eseoghene Wins UNIBEN Miss Photogenic 2016 / Neurite Mendes Wins Miss Africa 2016 In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.